Navel Piercing In Dubai??

Topic locked
Dec 10, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
sauron wrote:NO, NO, just a needle aint enough. You have to freeze the area with an ice cube then pierce. And if it's an ear, you put a potato behind it before stabbing. And if it's a navel or something else.......well, putting a potato behind that could be quite interesting.
:shock:

hmm well i pierced my ears myself and all i did was use a needle and a lighter. lit the lighter twirled the needle through the flames and vwala, i had my ears pierced. did the same with my nose.

it doesnt hurt at all. actually, it feel pretty cool.

OMG :shock: lol I won't be able to do that Ouch!

Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 10, 2006
Sara1983 wrote:
bushra21 wrote:
sauron wrote:NO, NO, just a needle aint enough. You have to freeze the area with an ice cube then pierce. And if it's an ear, you put a potato behind it before stabbing. And if it's a navel or something else.......well, putting a potato behind that could be quite interesting.

hmm well i pierced my ears myself and all i did was use a needle and a lighter. lit the lighter twirled the needle through the flames and vwala, i had my ears pierced. did the same with my nose.

Sounds really painfull, why the nose though?, wouldn't it get filled up with all kinds of grunge??
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 10, 2006
nose piercing are hot, go for it

you have my complete support for that....
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 10, 2006
Sara1983 wrote:
bushra21 wrote:

Bravo Bushy
abdalrasheed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 10, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
Sara1983 wrote:
bushra21 wrote:

Sounds really painfull, why the nose though?, wouldn't it get filled up with all kinds of grunge??

no, like i said, it doesnt hurt -- it feels pretty cool.

and the nose because i wanted to do it, and if you keep it clean you wont have a problem with 'all kinds of grunge'. :D

i mean if you're a dirty person, then yes, its nasty but if you're clean there should be no problem.

oh, and i think im addicted to peircings...and it was really really expensive to do it in the area i was living so i figured it would be easier to do it myself.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 10, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
Sara1983 wrote:
bushra21 wrote:

no, like i said, it doesnt hurt -- it feels pretty cool.

and the nose because i wanted to do it, and if you keep it clean you wont have a problem with 'all kinds of grunge'. :D

i mean if you're a dirty person, then yes, its nasty but if you're clean there should be no problem.

oh, and i think im addicted to peircings...and it was really really expensive to do it in the area i was living so i figured it would be easier to do it myself.

Addicted to piercings Bushra, wow, do you play darts btw?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat