Nationalities In Dubai

Topic locked
nationalities in dubai Apr 11, 2007
here is my take

english = bunch of wannabe chavs who could not get hired in england if their life depended on it
scotish = fcking drunks no one understands
welsh = too much inbreeding
irish = a bit confused but fun
australians = those fckers never stop having fun
americans = nice, and I am glad they are here
indians = why the fcuck do they have to travel in packs from greatgrandmother to 1 year old child just to go and buy milk at the grocery store!
Paksitanies = see above
Bangladeshi = see above and above
sri lankan = see above and above and above
mauritians = confused
filipinos = getting screwed
east europeans = crooks
europeans = having the life of your time - english not = europeans
blacks = fcked all over dubai not different
thai, chinese = same difference just ask the japanese
latin americans = what the hell are you doing here
arabs = enjoy while it lasts - americans will be taking over
me = me

MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 11, 2007
lolzz...u seem to have a major problem with most of the nationalities..
BTW, whats ur nationality ???
Dr.Angel
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 11, 2007
How do you have time to compile all this

:lol:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 11, 2007
Dr.Angel wrote:lolzz...u seem to have a major problem with most of the nationalities..
BTW, whats ur nationality ???
\

1/20 English
1/20 Scotish
1/20 welsh
1/20 Irish
1/20 Aussie
1/20 American
1/20 Indian
1/20 Pakistani (hate to admit it)
1/20 bangaldeshi
1/20 srilankan
1/20 mauritian
1/20 filipino
1/20 east european (a shame)
1/20 european (but prefer to say french)
1/20 black
1/20 thai
1/20 chinese
1/20 latin american
1/20 arab
1/20 mac
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 11, 2007
nowayz...c'mon disclose ur nationality (if u dnt mind)
Dr.Angel
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 11, 2007
I`m sure he is from India.
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 11, 2007
mac = from "uwillgetorgasmeachtimebutifyouhaventyetyouwontknowwhatitmeanssincemanywomenneverexperienceit"
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 11, 2007
Tropic23 wrote:I`m sure he is from India.

i'm sure you are a fcking moron
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 11, 2007
Dr.Angel wrote:nowayz...c'mon disclose ur nationality (if u dnt mind)

by your avatar you are not arab.

1. fake eyebrows (too dark)
2. eyes too big
3. skin too white
4. you are at computer (desperate)

if you need "rescuing" pm me! these dumbar$ses won't find out until long after you are gone.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 11, 2007
well, but I`m not from India......do you miss your family?
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 11, 2007
MAC wrote:

chill...why r u so frustrated ?? be proud of whatever u r mac. :) im an indian...even if u consider we indians as big time loosers or whatever...still im not gona shy away from the fact that im an indian!
Dr.Angel
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 11, 2007
Dr.Angel wrote:
MAC wrote:

chill...why r u so frustrated ?? be proud of whatever u r mac. :) im an indian...even if u consider we indians as big time loosers or whatever...still im not gona shy away from the fact that im an indian!

if your are so proud to be indian why avatar is woman in ninja suit :roll: show me the sari.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 11, 2007
mac im an indian..but im a muslim as well..and i do hijab! get it ?
Dr.Angel
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 11, 2007
Dr.Angel wrote:mac im an indian..but im a muslim as well..and i do hijab! get it ?

muslims and jews identify first with their faith and only if you push them too far do they identify with their enticithy.

ask a german/polish/french/american jew what he is and he will tell you: jewish.

ask a catholic american/iris/latin american/german christian what he is and he will tell you; american, irsihs, latin american, german, etc.

ask a muslim from UAE, India, Pakistan, etc and he will say: confused :roll:
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 11, 2007
MAC wrote:
Dr.Angel wrote:mac im an indian..but im a muslim as well..and i do hijab! get it ?

muslims and jews identify first with their faith and only if you push them too far do they identify with their enticithy.

ask a german/polish/french/american jew what he is and he will tell you: jewish.

ask a catholic american/iris/latin american/german christian what he is and he will tell you; american, irsihs, latin american, german, etc.

u know wot?? the only person who is highly confused abt everything and totally ashamed of his ethnicity is YOU!
Dr.Angel
Dubai Forums Member

Re: nationalities in dubai Apr 11, 2007
MAC wrote:indians = why the fcuck do they have to travel in packs from greatgrandmother to 1 year old child just to go and buy milk at the grocery store!

Your family is probably the only one which does that.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 11, 2007
Dr.Angel wrote:
MAC wrote:

]

you know what your opinion = 1 person. Interestinglyh your avatar (ninja woman) and name = christian = jewish. Give it up. all the "muslim" women on this forum are weternern raised or educated wannabees pretentind to be muslims. Or in your case western educated "indian" who is trying to escape thru the computer but is not successful.

u know wot?? the only person who is highly confused abt everything and totally ashamed of his ethnicity is YOU!
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 11, 2007
MAC wrote:
Dr.Angel wrote:
MAC wrote:

]

you know what your opinion = 1 person. Interestinglyh your avatar (ninja woman) and name = christian = jewish. Give it up. all the "muslim" women on this forum are weternern raised or educated wannabees pretentind to be muslims. Or in your case western educated "indian" who is trying to escape thru the computer but is not successful.

i guess its better if u keep ur perceptions, analysis..or whatever to urself . Sad u r trying too hard to figure out my identity but im afraid u aint successful!! its better if u spend more time in discovering who u r...u seem to b lost!
Dr.Angel
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 11, 2007
Dr.Angel wrote:
MAC wrote:
Dr.Angel wrote:
MAC wrote:

i guess its better if u keep ur perceptions, analysis..or whatever to urself . Sad u r trying too hard to figure out my identity but im afraid u aint successful!! its better if u spend more time in discovering who u r...u seem to b lost!

I know who I am but clearly you don't. Your ninja suit, fair skin and fake eyebrowns on the avatar do not reveal your "indian" "muslim" proclaimed "being". Me on the other hand admit to being a buffoon!

sorry i forot you are a doctor :roll: :roll: :roll: doctors in dubai = toilet seat poop! anywhere else they would be cleaning toiltes.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 11, 2007
funny! are u ok? or are u seeing things? when on earth did i mention that its me in the avtar ????? btw, there are many white skin ppl in india..u should try meeting the ppl from north india..u'll be surprised. the problem is that u have only seen majority of south indians in UAE..who tend to be dark.
Dr.Angel
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 11, 2007
Dr.Angel wrote:funny! are u ok? or are u seeing things? when on earth did i mention that its me in the avtar ????? btw, there are many white skin ppl in india..u should try meeting the ppl from north india..u'll be surprised. the problem is that u have only seen majority of south indians in UAE..who tend to be dark.

on top of it all now you are pretendign to be white :roll:
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 11, 2007
Dr.Angel wrote:funny! are u ok? or are u seeing things? when on earth did i mention that its me in the avtar ????? btw, there are many white skin ppl in india..u should try meeting the ppl from north india..u'll be surprised. the problem is that u have only seen majority of south indians in UAE..who tend to be dark.

same argument from the italians. either you are or you are not :roll:
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 11, 2007
MAC wrote:
Dr.Angel wrote:
MAC wrote:
Dr.Angel wrote:
MAC wrote:

I know who I am but clearly you don't. Your ninja suit, fair skin and fake eyebrowns on the avatar do not reveal your "indian" "muslim" proclaimed "being". Me on the other hand admit to being a buffoon!

sorry i forot you are a doctor :roll: :roll: :roll: doctors in dubai = toilet seat poop! anywhere else they would be cleaning toiltes.

ok now u r crossing the line. atleast im a civilized, educated and a decent person. im sure u got rejected even as a janitor..i pity u.
Dr.Angel
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 11, 2007
i think Dr. angel = ej.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 11, 2007
MAC wrote:

on top of it all now you are pretendign to be white :roll:

lolzz...i think u have major issues!!! not once i mentioned im white..or its me in the avtar.. u r pretty annoying. i wonder how many hate mails u get each day!
Dr.Angel
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 12, 2007
MAC= Moron

Well, I guess you won`t know what that means.

Moron= Somebody (MAC) with significant learning difficulties and difficulty in carrying out usual social functions.

I hope you get the idea:

MAC= Moron
Moron= MAC
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 12, 2007
Sounds like a MAC Attack. Poor fella.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 12, 2007
kay1730 wrote:MAC= Moron

Well, I guess you won`t know what that means.

Moron= Somebody (MAC) with significant learning difficulties and difficulty in carrying out usual social functions.

I hope you get the idea:

MAC= Moron
Moron= MAC
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so true
Dr.Angel
Dubai Forums Member

Re: nationalities in dubai Apr 13, 2007
MAC wrote:here is my take

english = bunch of wannabe chavs who could not get hired in england if their life depended on it
scotish = fcking drunks no one understands
welsh = too much inbreeding
irish = a bit confused but fun
australians = those fckers never stop having fun
americans = nice, and I am glad they are here
indians = why the fcuck do they have to travel in packs from greatgrandmother to 1 year old child just to go and buy milk at the grocery store!
Paksitanies = see above
Bangladeshi = see above and above
sri lankan = see above and above and above
mauritians = confused
filipinos = getting screwed
east europeans = crooks
europeans = having the life of your time - english not = europeans
blacks = fcked all over dubai not different
thai, chinese = same difference just ask the japanese
latin americans = what the hell are you doing here
arabs = enjoy while it lasts - americans will be taking over
me = me

Wow... it's been a while since I've seen such incoherent racial discrimination from a self-righteous undereducated boy in learning.

Interesting...

Hmm... I doubt it. Though he still could be.

MAC wrote:

Try to avoid labeling people with the names that you are your self please.

Dr.Angel wrote:

He really sounds like some kid going through puberty... all the stress and confusion getting to him. If he's ashamed of admitting his race, then it shows just how mentally impaired he is.

MAC wrote:

And?

Well these are some deplorable generalizations. Do people still really think of each religion as a one mind, one heart troupe?

It's sad to see how badly educated kids are today.
KageofSoul
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 13, 2007
yes my son is a indian. he is such a bad example. he is from south india. he says he is not indian to people because they gona say he is dark :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :evil: :roll: :wink:
MAC`s Father
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat