Naomi 'Slapper' Campbell Holidaying With Dubai Prince?

Topic locked
Naomi 'Slapper' Campbell holidaying with Dubai Prince? Feb 06, 2006
Er here's one to get Mr 'Follow the xample of your rulers - Ahmed' in a lather!

"Naomi Campbell has hooked up with the Prince of Dubai, with the two of them vacationing in Sweden. They stayed at the Grand Hotel last week, which is the most expensive place in Stockholm. Additionally, the paparazzi over there almost caused them to run over some pedestrians. A source told Page Six:

On Wednesday night the two were snapped by paparazzi at the Plaza Club after "they had had a lot of drinks," said our spy. The Swedish snappers sound just as reckless as the loose-cannon lensmen racing around L.A. in SUVs. Our source reported, "One Swedish photographer forced Naomi's limousine to drive up on the sidewalk with his car, almost hitting two pedestrians."

It's always nice to read a story about Naomi Campbell that doesn't involve head butting people or running through walls. Though I predict by next week we'll hear about how Naomi Campbell head butted the Prince of Dubai and then ran through a wall. It's what she does.
------------------
Hmmm now I'm thinking who could it be, as Dubai doesn't have 'A Prince', we had the Crown Prince who was Sheikh Mo, but obviously he's now the Ruler of Dubai and hardly him seeing he has a well publicised wife. Maybe one of the younger sons?

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 06, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe the foreign press are confused and it was Michael in his abaya! (EEEWWWWWWWWWW-shudder!)
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 06, 2006
Prince of Dubai?????

They are trying to sound exotic through their lies those tabloids....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 06, 2006
I heard about this a couple weeks back when I was out with some local friends, they told me who it is.

I ain't gonna tell yah though, nah nah nah nah, i know something choco doesn't ;)
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Feb 06, 2006
Fayz

That is so childish, if you look at the forum rules, it says clearly, that if you know something that choco doesn't, you MUST post it here

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 06, 2006
Hehehe, it's OK, no worries.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 06, 2006
Great, Can't see the point of the post other than gossip (which is ok) but what about the comment "Mr 'Follow the xample of your rulers"

I would hope i can hook up with Naomi :)

Cheers
yshimy

Feb 06, 2006
Sorry Yshimy, just thought I'd post soemthing on a lighter note for a change. And the comment is for Mr local loser Ahmed 'whatsisname' who constantly barks on about how everyone in the UAE should follow the example set by the rulers of the UAE. So my point in this was, what about this example? Cop off with a top supermodel after getting totally wasted - Nice! :D
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 06, 2006
Thanks,

I am going to follow that example tonight, just in his holiness's honor.

As soon as I can get out of work (Does Dubai have a Princess?) :king:
pacificsurf619
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 07, 2006
ya i know who it is too, he is not from the ruling family. But i am sure he is going around telling people he is the "Prince of Dubai" haha
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 07, 2006
Hehehe, yes Maad,

I remember i was 16 and in Florida, when i tell people i'm Arab form Egypt, they tell me oh, so your father is the king and you are the Prince .....!!!!!

Imagine someone wearing the traditional UAE or Arabian Costume and have some Bling Bling... hehe, i bet anyone would tell he is the prince of any gulf country.. so ignorant ppl

Cheers

Thanx choco for the light topic, won't do alot of arguments about ideologies :D
enough clashes, peace
yshimy

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat