Move The U.N. To Dubai

Topic locked
Re: Move The U.N. To Dubai Jan 28, 2010
what are shocked by the truth ? wait, why don't you address DF of the "Guilty by immigration" report that exploited the real way of how you treat your immigrants ? you seem like an expert in Human rights so please stand up ,lets hear what you got to say.or in another way we might learn some thing, I for one is open minded "yaa right" :lol:

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Move The U.N. To Dubai Jan 28, 2010
uaekid wrote:what are shocked by the truth ? wait, why don't you address DF of the "Guilty by immigration" report that exploited the real way of how you treat your immigrants ? you seem like an expert in Human rights so please stand up ,lets hear what you got to say.or in another way we might learn some thing, I for one is open minded "yaa right" :lol:

RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Move The U.N. To Dubai Jan 29, 2010
uaekid wrote:bora bora

Your beloved country committed the worst crimes against labors and I'm not talking politically but in it's economy and trade in Asian and American countries , child laboring that you , your country and businesses knew about and still supported them and quite about it for years they have been paid 5 cents per hour and not until it got exposed by the media and it still had years from your government to pass it's bill against it. Don't you know anything about your government and how capitalism bought your democracy.

Aren’t the Americans abusing the Mexicans and making them work for less than the minimum wages ? you know the ones who do your land scaping and gardening in the summer heat and work in construction sites with less pay than the Americans ? aren't many living worst than the Indians and can't even afford health care ?

How about this:
http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=36506

or
http://www.aardvarc.org/dv/immigration.shtml

how about your justices system ? :

http://www.amnestyusa.org/document.php? ... 002&lang=e

this is how your immigrants thinks of you :
Wadhwa recently surveyed more than 1,000 immigrants who have returned to China and India. According to the survey, it would be a mistake to think of the exodus as a temporary trend due to the faltering U.S. economy, because respondents said their decisions had more to do with career opportunities, and improved quality of life and purchasing power in their native lands, as well as cultural factors. In fact, China is actively recruiting expatriates, offering incentives such as financial assistance and housing. A spokesman for the Chinese Embassy in Washington, Wang Baodong, explained, "China needs a lot of well-trained personnel."
Many survey respondents also expressed irritations with the immigration process in the United States. "They're frustrated with having an uncertain immigration status," explains Lynn Shotwell, executive director of the American Council on International Personnel. Instead of waiting up to a decade for permanent residency, they are "giving up," she says.

You like robbyg lost your ability to see your real country or chose too !! I seriously believe you are the nightmare of the entire world but you are the USA, who can point a finger at you ? lucky you. :wink:

should I keep going ? as you can see you need to dig a hole and stay there instead of bragging "I'm an American", democracy my "ssa"

Would you please try to move into the 21st century and talk about current events? While you spit out "history" in the US, we are talking about current events - meaning what is happening now!!! You seem to think you know more about MY government that me. :roll: For that matter, you seem to think you know more about everything than everyone else on this forum. Knowledge and ignorance have something in common: it can create arrogance. In the first instance, someone who is knowledgeable - and I mean - really knows their stuff - the arrogance can be justified. In the second instance, ignorance - arrogance is a coverup for lack of knowledge. Since you don't possess the first, you obviously fall into the second category. Unfortunately for you, your level of arrogance is on a continual rise.

Mexicans = translates into illegals!!! Wow, they got tired of living in the US illegally. Shame of the US for not giving everyone who enters the country illegally a passport.What you don't know is that although illegal, funny enough they still have "rights" as provided by the US. They also get free medical at the expense of taxpayers, which they are not. Let's see, I remember when the government gave illegals a date to leave the country without penalty because they were illegal.
Oh, wait, you want proof:

http://uaeinteract.com/news/default.asp?ID=245

Several interesting articles.

As if there are no illegals in the UAE being employed. :roll: Last week: Abu Dhabi: the baby of a divorced local woman who fell from the window of an apartment house while in the care of the housemaid. Housemaid - illegal!!!!!

As for the people returning to China and India - did you even read what you posted??? :roll: Why they are returning to their home land?? It has nothing to do with the subject matter but has to do with the economy.

You are really hopeless.

You need to shut up now. You are embarrassing yourself well beyond your usual.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat