Missing Person

Topic locked
Missing Person Nov 20, 2010
I'm posting this on behalf of a friend who's daughter went missing when we were with the army in Germany, 29 years ago. It was her second birthday. She has not been seen since that day. Truely a nightmare for any parent to face. The family never give up hope that they will see their little girl again.

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Missing Person Nov 20, 2010
What a heartache to live with every day. The only saving thought is that whoever took her raised her as their "own" child and gave her a good life.

And we think we have problems.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Missing Person Nov 20, 2010
Yes Bora, there has been no 'put to rest' for this family. The marriage ended after a few years which is also very sad. They just didn't survive the pressure. The story keeps resurfacing, it was on Crimewatch in the UK a couple of years ago and I know the dad was interviwed on Al Jazeera. There was a story not so long ago of a child being reunited with her parents after years of abduction (I think it was in the States) and hence their aim to keep this in the public eye.
When I heard about the abduction of Maddie McCann in Portugal, a chill went up my spine. Katrice Lee has a problem with one of her eyes that you couldn't disguise, just like Maddie McCann has an eye which has two colours. How can a person abduct a child like this and bring it up as their own without someone noticing, even if they manage to change it's general appearance?
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat