Missing From Springs 9

Topic locked
Missing from Springs 9 Jun 26, 2007
Our cat went missing from Springs 9 on the 19th of June.. His colour is ginger and he has a blue collar with his name (Dumbo) and my mobile number mentioned on it... If anyone has seen him, please please let me know... We miss him terribly...

Thank you!!

Bettyboo
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Missing from Springs 9 Jun 26, 2007
Bettyboo wrote:Our cat went missing from Springs 9 on the 19th of June.. His colour is ginger and he has a blue collar with his name (Dumbo) and my mobile number mentioned on it... If anyone has seen him, please please let me know... We miss him terribly...

Thank you!!

Have you contacted Feline Friends and the Municipality to register him as missing?
The Major
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 26, 2007
No.. I didn't know you were supposed to do that... Where can I find the phone numbers? Thank you!
Bettyboo
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 26, 2007
Bettyboo wrote:No.. I didn't know you were supposed to do that... Where can I find the phone numbers? Thank you!

Feline Friends: 050 4510058

Dubai Municipality: 04 2891114

Good Luck. I hope he turns up soon. Have you put posters up in your local vets, supermarkets etc? Also worth a call to your local vets, often people find cats and dogs and take them there.

By the way - is he microchipped?
The Major
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 26, 2007
No, I haven't microchipped him but he does have a tag on his collar with his name and my mobile number on it.

I wonder how long a cat can survive outdoors in this heat :cry:

Thank you so much for your help! It is much appreciated.
Bettyboo
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 26, 2007
Cats can survive longer than Dogs ("smarter" that way).

If I am not mistaken there is a group at the Springs that started a kind of shelter or something there (not feline friends). Kanelli (who used to be on the forum) was involved with it I thought. Check at the Spinney's bulleting board you might find info about it.

Maybe he just ran away. Be nice to him when you find him so he won't do it again!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat