$6.8 Million For A Licenses Plate !!

Topic locked
$6.8 million for a licenses plate !! May 14, 2007
12/5/2007
UAE, Abu Dhabi
A charity auction was held by Abu Dhabi Internal Affair sold the new a licenses plate with the number 5 to a business man by the name of Talal khori for a $6.8, in return the all together donations will go to the children with spical needs .

Now it's either this guy is a showoff or too generous !! it's the first time I hear this guy name , where does theses guys pops out from?

firefingers

Re: $6.8 million for a licenses plate !! May 15, 2007
firefingers wrote:12/5/2007
UAE, Abu Dhabi
A charity auction was held by Abu Dhabi Internal Affair sold the new a licenses plate with the number 5 to a business man by the name of Talal khori for a $6.8, in return the all together donations will go to the children with spical needs .

Now it's either this guy is a showoff or too generous !! it's the first time I hear this guy name , where does theses guys pops out from?

its better to spend money u never know when u r going to die :=). No one ever took the money in grave to bribe God :P

well today i GAVE 3 AED to a charity 8)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: $6.8 million for a licenses plate !! May 16, 2007
UAE, Abu Dhabi

You will be surprised to know the sum of money laundering going on here in the name of investment.
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

xibit wrote:
UAE, Abu Dhabi

You will be surprised to know the sum of money laundering going on here in the name of investment.

The guy pays a whole bunch for his favourite number, all of which goes to charity, and you guys want to dis. him, please tell me how this becomes money laundering???????????????????

Respect Talal I say
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:
xibit wrote:
UAE, Abu Dhabi

The guy pays a whole bunch for his favourite number, all of which goes to charity, and you guys want to dis. him, please tell me how this becomes money laundering???????????????????

Respect Talal I say

Would you say he wouldn't pay that much if the money didn't go to charity?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

gtmash wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
xibit wrote:
UAE, Abu Dhabi

Respect Talal I say

Would you say he wouldn't pay that much if the money didn't go to charity?

The fact is he did, and that gets my respect
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat