MESSAGE FOR IAN

Topic locked
MESSAGE FOR IAN Aug 30, 2006
Ian lately i have been targeted by you and you are doing this to me as you think i have no connections to dubai.

But dear ian when i registered here, i didn't read any conditions like
1: you have to be in dubai to be part of dubaiforums...Nor did i read that i have to come atleast once to dubai to register.

It is a public Forum. And if you are going to keep harrasing me, i suggest you to come back to Australia and show me what you are made of

alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Re: MESSAGE FOR IAN Aug 30, 2006
alina_4u wrote:Ian lately i have been targeted by you and you are doing this to me as you think i have no connections to dubai.

But dear ian when i registered here, i didn't read any conditions like
1: you have to be in dubai to be part of dubaiforums...Nor did i read that i have to come atleast once to dubai to register.

It is a public Forum. And if you are going to keep harrasing me, i suggest you to come back to Australia and show me what you are made of

Wow, what an invitation :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 30, 2006
Yeah but why choose a forum about Dubai to ask questions like you do? Surely there is a forum somewhere specific to your location and more specific to your questions?

Yeah its a public forum but most people on here have an interest in or already live in Dubai.
ajb
Dubai chat master

Aug 30, 2006
ajb wrote:Yeah but why choose a forum about Dubai to ask questions like you do? Surely there is a forum somewhere specific to your location and more specific to your questions?

Yeah its a public forum but most people on here have an interest in or already live in Dubai.

when i share my love stories or discuss boys, i post in dubai romance. and its there to talk about those kind of stuff. what harm am i doing? and when i talk about general stuff, i post in general....And i don't see anything wrong with my messages.so its not my problem. ITS UR PROBLEM
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006
alina_4u wrote:
ajb wrote:Yeah but why choose a forum about Dubai to ask questions like you do? Surely there is a forum somewhere specific to your location and more specific to your questions?

when i share my love stories or discuss boys, i post in dubai romance. and its there to talk about those kind of stuff. what harm am i doing? and when i talk about general stuff, i post in general....And i don't see anyhthing wrong with my messages.so its not my problem. ITS UR PROBLEM

your avoiding the question though why a forum on Dubai? I dont post on a forum about Italy or france ... so whats your attraction to dubai if you dont want to go there?
ajb
Dubai chat master

Aug 30, 2006
alina_4u wrote:

when i share my love stories or discuss boys, i post in dubai romance. and its there to talk about those kind of stuff. what harm am i doing? and when i talk about general stuff, i post in general....And i don't see anyhthing wrong with my messages.so its not my problem. ITS UR PROBLEM

You just don't get it do you alina, their is nothing here for you, you have been told time and time again.

Anyways school is back in a few more days and that will be you back in front of your 3rd grade teacher and out of our hair.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 30, 2006
You just don't get it do you alina, their is nothing here for you, you have been told time and time again.

i will stay here until i want.
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006

your avoiding the question though why a forum on Dubai? I dont post on a forum about Italy or france ... so whats your attraction to dubai if you dont want to go there?

i dont feel that i have to share my story with everyone.but anyways how are you so sure that i am not going to visit dubai?did i ever say that i am not interested in coming to dubai?
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006
alina_4u wrote:

i dont feel that i have to share my story with everyone.but anyways how are you so sure that i am not going to visit dubai?did i ever say that i am not interested in coming to dubai?

Yeah I think somewhere you said you thought Dubai people were stuck up or arrogant and you would rather go to Australia?? So unless Im mistaken about that ... it sounds like Dubai is not a high priority for you at the present time.

But please let us know cos Im sure people here would love to hear that you are interested in going to Dubai .... actually it would be a great DF meet if you turned up so we could see who you are
ajb
Dubai chat master

Aug 30, 2006
ajb wrote:
alina_4u wrote:

Yeah I think somewhere you said you thought Dubai people were stuck up or arrogant and you would rather go to Australia?? So unless Im mistaken about that ... it sounds like Dubai is not a high priority for you at the present time.

But please let us know cos Im sure people here would love to hear that you are interested in going to Dubai .... actually it would be a great DF meet if you turned up so we could see who you are

yes i did say people of dubai are arrogant, and i was speaking from expereince. i came across many. But i never said i will never come to dubai. And we can't compare Dubai with Australia. Australia has everything and thats my Opinion
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006
alina_4u wrote:yes i did say people of dubai are arrogant, and i was speaking from expereince. i came across many. But i never said i will never come to dubai. And we can't compare Dubai with Australia. Australia has everything and thats my Opinion

Hey Im sure alot of people in here have not said they won't visit Zimbabwe but they probably aren't on zimbabweforums.com posting about their love life?? It's just very random thats all ... Im not sure why you cant see that.

And I agree Australia is a great country which Ive visited alot.
ajb
Dubai chat master

Aug 30, 2006
alina_4u wrote:
yes i did say people of dubai are arrogant, and i was speaking from expereince. i came across many. But i never said i will never come to dubai.

I have read some of the posts regarding you before and wasn't sure whether others were just picking on you. Having read the above quoted statement by you, I Now know they are justified.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 30, 2006
What experience Alina? So there are lots of Dubai residents in Australia are there? How do you know 'anything' about the people living in Dubai unless you've been here?

You are completely random, go find a forum for teens that deals with your stuff.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 30, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:What experience Alina? So there are lots of Dubai residents in Australia are there? How do you know 'anything' about the people living in Dubai unless you've been here?

You are completely random, go find a forum for teens that deals with your stuff.

I have to say I completely agree with you Chocs, this child is really getting tiresome. :cry:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 30, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: its all funny. with every post of mine, you people find something wrong.

i have very deep connections to dubai. but as i said earlier i don't have to tell my story to everyone
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006
WHATEVER!!!!! Talk to the hand - cause we ain't listening, or interested.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 30, 2006
Sorry Alina, I'm taken.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 30, 2006
alina_4u wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: its all funny. with every post of mine, you people find something wrong.

i have very deep connections to dubai. but as i said earlier i don't have to tell my story to everyone

What you know somebody who's burried here?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 30, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:WHATEVER!!!!! Talk to the hand - cause we ain't listening, or interested.

but seems like you are all quiet interested in my posts.
and choc how old r u?just wondering coz of the things u say....u must be one year younger than me?13? right?
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006
^ian^ wrote:Sorry Alina, I'm taken.

poor B i t ch
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006
alina_4u wrote:

poor B i t ch

Well, I'll just leave you to the mercy of the gods now... you may just need it.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 30, 2006
alina_4u wrote:

poor B i t ch

What is this now Alina, its time to stop this nonsense, this is not the forum to be expressing yourself in this way. I suggest you return to the playground where you belong.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 30, 2006
Young at heart sweetheart! But hey I guess you'll learn to grow up one day.

Someone post something really offensive so this gets moved to FC.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 30, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Young at heart sweetheart! But hey I guess you'll learn to grow up one day.

Someone post something really offensive so this gets moved to FC.

I find the B word offensive, don't you Chocs?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 30, 2006
Yes it can be, but I'm so used to listening to rap music these days it kind of takes away the sensitivity to it.

Oh - I mean YES THE B WORD?!!!!! Highly offensive - I object!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 30, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Yes it can be, but I'm so used to listening to rap music these days it kind of takes away the sensitivity to it.

Oh - I mean YES THE B WORD?!!!!! Highly offensive - I object!

Now that is funny Chocs :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 30, 2006
NOW THE TITLE princess DONT APPLY TO EVERYWOMAN BUT EVERY WOMAN EXCEPT MAMA'S GOT ALITTLE BIT OF princess IN EM
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Aug 30, 2006
alina_4u wrote:
i have very deep connections to dubai.

You own buried telephone cables :?: :shock: and how long is the connection from Australia "to" dubai - lot of copper :shock:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 30, 2006
alina_4u wrote:poor B i t ch

Good thing you were not talking about me becuase althoug you can only see my face...
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 30, 2006
Alina,
You are a real character here, and it is time for you to go away. Can someone lock her out of this forum??????????? Rediculous addition of the group, and don't understand. As Chocs says, "Why, why, why"????
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat