Man Avoids Deportation Because Of His P.ussy.

Topic locked
Man Avoids Deportation Because Of His P.ussy. Oct 05, 2011
It may have been one of the least plausible attempts to avoid deportation - but it worked.

An illegal immigrant was allowed to stay in Britain because he had a cat, it was revealed yesterday.

The unnamed Bolivian was spared deportation after he told a court that he and his girlfriend had bought the animal as a pet.
Immigration judges ruled that sending him back home would breach his human rights by interfering with his family life.

Court papers on the case have kept secret the name of the cat alongside that of the immigrant as part of its privacy procedures.

However one immigration judge, Judith Gleeson, remarked in the official ruling that the cat 'need no longer fear having to adapt to Bolivian mice.'

His p.ussy saved the day! And I thought DF was weird :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... grant.html

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Man Avoids Deportation Because Of His P.ussy. Oct 05, 2011
Apparently this story was incorrect it was a balls up by the immigration dept I think. Anyway to look on the bright side all the illegal immigrants will be queuing up to adopt all those homeless cats and dogs.
patience
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Man Avoids Deportation Because Of His P.ussy. Oct 05, 2011
A balls up by the Immigration Department?

I don't beliiiieeeevvve it :shock:

Cats have become the new 'must have' in Bradford. I hope they realise a p.ussy's for life and not just for a passport.
Not to worry they can always chuck them in a Balti Chicken Tikka, or is a Chicken Tikka Balti? I'm never sure of that one :?
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat