Magic Goat

Topic locked
Magic goat Jan 27, 2009
The following article tickled me!

"A goat is being held in police custody in Nigeria on suspicion of the attempted robbery of a Mazda 323 car.

According to Reuters, vigilantes took the animal to a police station, claiming it was a male criminal who had used magic to transform himself into a goat in order to evade capture after stealing the vehicle.

Kwara state police have detained the animal while they ponder their next move.

Metro reports that police spokesman Tunde Mohammed confirmed that the vigilante group had pursued two men suspected of stealing the car. He then explained that, while one had escaped from the mob, the other had transformed into a goat before being herded to the police station.

Mohammed said that the police require scientific proof that the transformation from human to goat took place before charges can be made and added that they cannot base their actions on mysticism, reports Reuters.

Belief in witchcraft is widespread in parts of Nigeria. A crowd of residents descended on the police station to catch a glimpse of the potentially-mystical beast."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 27, 2009
and the source please?

:roll:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 27, 2009
I saw this on digg. Very funny
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 27, 2009
Highly possible. I heard their magic is so good, they can even make your money disappear.
michaeldubai
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 27, 2009
I jokingly mentioned this to two African security guards. They were dead serious and replied, 'It's true! Of course it's true! These Nigerians are very powerful - and they can do even more than that!'

'One Nigerian lady I know, a British guy gave her $2,500 for fun! She showed me the money!'

Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 27, 2009
This is JUJU, the ppl belive in it, even that a cat is during the night transforming to a witch. You can visit a "native doctor" to do a JUJU (bad or good) to smbody.

Its real there, i lived there!!
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 27, 2009
thats a magic spam

:lol:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 27, 2009
can they pop a pigeon out of the hat :D or better a goat out of the black hat :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 27, 2009
TheChoosen wrote: Its real there, i lived there!!

But does it, in your opinion, work?
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 27, 2009
Hard to believe!!

Must be a hoax!

If he possessed such magical powers, this guy would be stealing a lot more valuable stuff, like jewellery and money, not a stupid Mazda..

:scratch:
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 27, 2009
oh is it harry potter or voldemort?

:shock:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 28, 2009
Del wrote:

:shock: NEVER, but the ppl there belive such things, you can´t convince them like u cant expect some useful posts from Adolfsaddambanglaboy :lol: :lol:
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 28, 2009
TheChoosen wrote:
Del wrote:

:shock: NEVER, but the ppl there belive such things, you can´t convince them like u cant expect some useful posts from Adolfsaddambanglaboy :lol: :lol:

but you just said it was real, so if it was real...that would mean it would have to work, no?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 28, 2009
The animal loving german paedophile has been caught red handed by the emirati moderator.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 28, 2009
bushra21 wrote:
TheChoosen wrote:
Del wrote:

but you just said it was real, so if it was real...that would mean it would have to work, no?

Those African security guards were looking at me and shaking their head as if I'm completely stupid for not knowing these things work.

One of them went further and said a guy in his hometown was messing with a woman. Her mum warned him to back off and he said, 'what can you do?'
The guy woke up and his penis was stuck on his forehead. (Gives the term d1ckhead a whole new meaning!)
The security guy got all excited when he told me: 'It was in the newspaper! It was on TV! I saw it!'
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 28, 2009
bushra21 wrote:
TheChoosen wrote:
Del wrote:

JUJU is real for the natives, i never saw it working, i don´t belive in this :D
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 28, 2009
@Del:
Next time bring a cat over to them and tell them it's the CEO and he wanted them fired. Let's see how they'd take it.
yujinn
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 28, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:The animal loving german paedophile has been caught red handed by the emirati moderator.

Mumbelbumbelboy....got a pic of ur GF :P :P[/img]
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 28, 2009
sharfraz wrote:and the source please?

:roll:

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Police parade goat as robbery suspect E-mail
Written by Demola Akinyemi
Friday, 23 January 2009

*For attempting to ‘steal’ a Mazda car

It was a shocking sight yesterday as men of the Kwara State Police Command paraded a goat as an armed robbery suspect.

The goat "robbery suspect"
The goat "suspect" is being detained over an alleged attempt to snatch a Mazda car. The mysterious goat, according to the Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Tunde Mohammed, while briefing bewildered journalists at the Force headquarters, is an armed robber who attempted to snatch the said car, Wednesday night, and later transformed into the goat in a bid to escape arrest.

He explained that men of a vigilance group in Anifowose Ipata/Oloje areas of the state capital had chased two armed robbery suspects who wanted to demobilise the Mazda car with the intention of stealing it, and

"while one of them escaped, the other was about to be apprehended by the team when he turned his back on the wall and turned to this goat. They quickly grabbed the goat and here it is.’’ Mohammed said.

The police spokesman said the goat "armed robbery suspect" will not be left off the hook until investigations into the case are concluded.

He also said that no fewer than five stolen vehicles have been recovered by the state Police Command while some suspects were also arrested. Among those arrested, he said was one Idowu Oni of Araromi area of Akure who escaped from Akure Prison.

He added that the escaped convict was arrested in Ilorin after stealing a Mazda 323 car belonging to Mrs. Henrietta Ayijesu.

He also said another armed robbery and rape suspect was in their custody, assuring that the suspects will soon appear in court.
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 28, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:The animal loving german paedophile has been caught red handed by the emirati moderator.

Bumblesaddam, she´s not a Mod...go ahead making BURU-BURU with ur goat :lol: :lol: :lol:
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 28, 2009
actually i am hon, he got one thing right...

that's one thing i never understood...how can people believe in black magic without any proof of it being real... so it has to be real right? i dunno :S
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 28, 2009
bushra21 wrote:actually i am hon, he got one thing right...

that's one thing i never understood...how can people believe in black magic without any proof of it being real... so it has to be real right? i dunno :S

There was always a magic or religion in the past, also b4 Islam or christianity, like Ra (Egypt) WOTAN, ODIN (North Europ) and have a look at the MAYA´s :roll:
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 28, 2009
Dubai General Chat

Moderators: smartd, arniegang, sage & onion, Dad
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 28, 2009
yeah i get that, so what happened? if it was real before then someone must still be able to do it. i dunno, i guess i just want to believe that its real and there are people that can do it...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 28, 2009
yujinn wrote:@Del:
Next time bring a cat over to them and tell them it's the CEO and he wanted them fired. Let's see how they'd take it.

The way they were talking to me, I reckon if I did that, they'd say something like: 'This is not a joke! These things are serious!'
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 28, 2009
Del wrote:
yujinn wrote:@Del:

The way they were talking to me, I reckon if I did that, they'd say something like: 'This is not a joke! These things are serious!'

are they really security guards!!!?

sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 28, 2009
sharfraz wrote:are they really security guards!!!?

They wear t-shirts with SECURITY written on the back. They stand around in the bar but never drink. I've even seen them carry unruly gentlemen outside.

But I do admit I'm not as intelligent as Steven Hawkins, so I could be wrong about their occupation.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 28, 2009
Del wrote:
sharfraz wrote:are they really security guards!!!?

They wear t-shirts with SECURITY written on the back. They stand around in the bar but never drink. I've even seen them carry unruly gentlemen outside.

But I do admit I'm not as intelligent as Steven Hawkins, so I could be wrong about their occupation.

next time tell them a lad from england could transform into a huge monster!!!

dunno his where abouts?

but would they argue that he's from africa!!!!?

sharfraz
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat