Lovely Atmosphere (place Your Suggestions To Keep UAE Clean)

Topic locked
Lovely Atmosphere (place your suggestions to keep UAE clean) Sep 11, 2009
Please you all try to keep and clean the UAE thanks.We breath in it so please try your best to keep it clean to creat healthy atmosphere.
Best Regards
Koot Ali

kootaligi
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 13, 2009
Why do you say that? Is it very smelly there??
zonker
BANNED

Sep 13, 2009
Probally K.Ali lives in International city. As literally all of dubais **** ends up there !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 13, 2009
Oh, FC bound, dude, pot/kettle!!!!!! :P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 13, 2009

HAHA....close but no cigar speedos.....Try again. 8)
desertdudeshj

Sep 13, 2009
I am always appalled when driving past bits of desert where people have stopped for a picnic. The post picnic carnage is truly a disgrace and speaks volumes about this place.

Let's start with prosecuting litterers. will it happen? I doubt it.
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 13, 2009
smoggie wrote:I am always appalled when driving past bits of desert where people have stopped for a picnic. The post picnic carnage is truly a disgrace and speaks volumes about this place.

Yes that is truly sad and our club www.emarat4x4.com does hold cleanup campaign drives everynow and then and had great co operation from the concerned muncipalities. Sad part is its mostly the local emaratis who leave behind a rubbish dump when they leave , They are ruining their own countries enviroment. Check out behind big red on hatta oman highway after the weekends. Its absolutely disgusting and also a lot of trash around farms. we have picked up and cleaned anything from gas stoves to matresses !

But the best was when we were on a wadi cleanup campaign near the border when an Omani patrol stopped and asked me what I was doing by the side of the road with a black garbage bag. I said what do you think I'm doing picking up garbage. By who's permission ! Sir this is sanctioned by the dubai govt showing him the dub gov T shirt even. He said well scoot on out of here as this is Omani territory !!!
desertdudeshj

Sep 13, 2009
Even when you go to the beaches it's sad to see people just get up and leave all their rubbish behind, especially when there is a bin right next to them.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 13, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:
smoggie wrote:I am always appalled when driving past bits of desert where people have stopped for a picnic. The post picnic carnage is truly a disgrace and speaks volumes about this place.

Yes that is truly sad and our club www.emarat4x4.com does hold cleanup campaign drives everynow and then and had great co operation from the concerned muncipalities. Sad part is its mostly the local emaratis who leave behind a rubbish dump when they leave , They are ruining their own countries enviroment. Check out behind big red on hatta oman highway after the weekends. Its absolutely disgusting and also a lot of trash around farms. we have picked up and cleaned anything from gas stoves to matresses !

But the best was when we were on a wadi cleanup campaign near the border when an Omani patrol stopped and asked me what I was doing by the side of the road with a black garbage bag. I said what do you think I'm doing picking up garbage. By who's permission ! Sir this is sanctioned by the dubai govt showing him the dub gov T shirt even. He said well scoot on out of here as this is Omani territory !!!

Yeah....spot on mate! and well done on with your clean-up efforts!
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 13, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:I said SH ! T and not S H with a I T as thats the magic word that whisks away threads to FC yeah FUGKWIT with a C also has the said effect.

HAHA....close but no cigar speedos.....Try again. 8)

Sorry mate but you're wrong. Threads with sh1t and even sh*t have been FD'd before now! Ask Dresden (wherever he is now), that's his favourite word!

So there! :P :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 13, 2009
smoggie wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:

Just as bad are the car door-opening spitters. It's not only disgusting but a health hazard, and has nothing to do with the 'customs' of any particular race. It used to be a custom in some countries to burn people at the stake, maybe we should bring that back just for these guys...:D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 13, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
smoggie wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:

Just as bad are the car door-opening spitters. It's not only disgusting but a health hazard, and has nothing to do with the 'customs' of any particular race. It used to be a custom in some countries to burn people at the stake, maybe we should bring that back just for these guys...:D

That would work for me!

AlsoThese mugs that have their kids in the front seat ....WHEN THEY HAVE SEAT BELTS ON THEMSELVES!!!!!!
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 13, 2009
Burning people at the stake would cause more air pollution!
zonker
BANNED

Sep 13, 2009
zonker wrote:Burning people at the stake would cause more air pollution!

Naa we're bio-degradable, the atmosphere can handle that, unless you decide to throw the ashes into a river :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 14, 2009
You would have to throw the ashes somewhere......by the way, which river in Dubai were you talking about? My geography is not what it used to be....
zonker
BANNED

Sep 14, 2009
Dude argues with Hump about shite ,
I see they are starting to fight !
Is this second or third?
That they've mentioned a turd?
Makes a change from their usual shite!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 14, 2009
Hallelujah !! They haven't banned "shite",
When I typed it I thought that they might !
But shite with an "e",
Is respectable , see ?!
And it won't earn a ban for Red Kite!!

If again I mention my site,
Humpy will accuse me of shite .
Visit Dubai,
Makes Humpy cry,
And jump off his camel to fight !!

I can see him from camel alight
With sleeves rolled,ready to fight!!
Off camel he nips,
And pulls up his zips !!