Look-out "Sheikmo"

Topic locked
Look-out "Sheikmo" Feb 25, 2008
I read some ***** up story in gulf news (well, most of their stories are ***** up unless lifted from AP or some othe newswire). This was a couple of days - someone please check.. In any event, I read about this Moroccon dude who opened a facebook page in the name of the King's brother...

The poor ****** got 3 years in prison plus 100K dirham fine... And I also read (either here or on the gulfnews) about someone who killed another in an auto accident and only got 6 monts prison....

I'm sure Age & Bonion already contacted the "author it is"...about you SheikMo...

Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 25, 2008
I dunno, the guy sounds like more of an adoring fan and a proud Emirati than a guy who is trying to take the piss out of Sheikh Mo.

You have to hand it to these guys, they really love him.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 25, 2008
If that story is true then that's freakishly stupid!
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 25, 2008
MC wrote:If that story is true then that's freakishly stupid!

It's true, I saw it on BBC World yesterday.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 25, 2008
Those damn backward mother......ughr!!
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 26, 2008
What do you mean by *****?
Sheikhmo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 26, 2008
He means informative.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 26, 2008
^^^ Geez.....Im going insane with him....^^ Dude..cut the crap... 8)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 26, 2008
reviewer wrote:^^^ Geez.....Im going insane with him....^^ Dude..cut the crap... 8)

Dare I ask... but is this part of a conspiracy theory or something? When you say 'cut the crap'... who are you talking to exactly?
^ian^

Feb 26, 2008
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:^^^ Geez.....Im going insane with him....^^ Dude..cut the crap... 8)

Dare I ask... but is this part of a conspiracy theory or something? When you say 'cut the crap'... who are you talking to exactly?

:lol: :lol: Am i supposed to think that the the infamous SM is your clone...if not then my comments wasnt for you....^^^^
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 26, 2008
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

:lol: :lol: Am i supposed to think that the the infamous SM is your clone...if not then my comments wasnt for you....^^^^

Perhaps he is your clone... and you're desperately seeking attention?
Perhaps he/she (probably a he) is not a clone at all? There's a thought?!
^ian^

Feb 26, 2008
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

Definitely not mine.....not suffering from ADD.....
Most probable he is one.....can't you smell it?
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 26, 2008
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

At first I thought... maybe... and then I thought... not so sure.
Every new member these days seems to be a suspected clone... I mean, some people suspect you are a clone, which I think is more likely than this Sheikmo guy.

If I had to pick someone out of a hat, I would say it was Sage trying to be cool... but I also don't think he could carry something like that off. It is known he has limited knowledge.
^ian^

Feb 26, 2008
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

At first I thought... maybe... and then I thought... not so sure.
Every new member these days seems to be a suspected clone... I mean, some people suspect you are a clone, which I think is more likely than this Sheikmo guy.

If I had to pick someone out of a hat, I would say it was Sage trying to be cool... but I also don't think he could carry something like that off. It is known he has limited knowledge.

I guess when you in DF..one seems to go thru a phase that one seems to sounds like someone else even though they're aren't.

About the last part,, No comment.... :)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 26, 2008
^ian^ wrote:At first I thought... maybe... and then I thought... not so sure.

Apparently I'm one too...Still wanna know of who!!
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 26, 2008
MC wrote:

A lost clone...that's new here...... :shock:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 26, 2008
reviewer wrote:
MC wrote:

Bound to happen sooner or later.
^ian^

Feb 26, 2008
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:
MC wrote:

Bound to happen sooner or later.

Matter of dis-owning one's self......
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 26, 2008
My original owner abandoned me when I was still on 1 post and I have been alone since :cry: I am proud ot have reached 144 on my own! But now I feel like it is time to discover who my true owner really is...I believe I have matured enough to handle it well.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 26, 2008
MC wrote:My original owner abandoned me when I was still on 1 post and I have been alone since :cry: I am proud ot have reached 144 on my own! But now I feel like it is time to discover who my true owner really is...I believe I have matured enough to handle it well.

Are you sure you're ready?

It could be someone really cool like Concord.... or...
you could go the other way and end up with Arniegang.

Sometimes... you just don't want to know the truth!
^ian^

Feb 26, 2008
Sheikhmo wrote:What do you mean by *****?

I typed fcked up story but some fcked up, really fcked up mod edited it :roll:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 26, 2008
Concord wrote:
Sheikhmo wrote:What do you mean by *****?

I typed fcked up story but some fcked up, really fcked up mod edited it :roll:

Are you my....my owner? :(
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 26, 2008
:roll: :roll: :roll:
OMG a lost clone. MC you are nothing, nada, you have no shadow, when you look in the mirror their is no reflection. In fact this whole conversation is in your head, and dubaiforums does not really exist.
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 26, 2008
scarlet wrote::roll: :roll: :roll:
OMG a lost clone. MC you are nothing, nada, you have no shadow, when you look in the mirror their is no reflection. In fact this whole conversation is in your head, and dubaiforums does not really exist.

But...but...It all seems so real! This is a trick!...Are you my owner?!
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 26, 2008
How do I put the person above reply in the white box like everyone else? I sent message to one guy and he told me to ask someone called babygirl? This forum is not very nice to new people.
Sheikhmo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 26, 2008
Sheikhmo wrote:How do I put the person above reply in the white box like everyone else? I sent message to one guy and he told me to ask someone called babygirl? This forum is not very nice to new people.

You're doing just fine SheikMo

Button is in the top right of the box of the comment called "QUOTE"
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 26, 2008
Sheikhmo wrote:How do I put the person above reply in the white box like everyone else? I sent message to one guy and he told me to ask someone called babygirl? This forum is not very nice to new people.

lol I'm starting to like this guy :P
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 26, 2008
Pffff well really depends on how nice you are to the forumers to begin with, you got on my bad side from the word go matey!

MC, you poor lamb, you could be running around for ages trying to find your owner, or maybe you'll just have to persuade someone to adopt you - don't look at me!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 26, 2008
^ian^ wrote:
MC wrote:My original owner abandoned me when I was still on 1 post and I have been alone since :cry: I am proud ot have reached 144 on my own! But now I feel like it is time to discover who my true owner really is...I believe I have matured enough to handle it well.

Are you sure you're ready?

It could be someone really cool like Concord.... or...
you could go the other way and end up with Arniegang.

Sometimes... you just don't want to know the truth!

Agreed..Its hard to stomach when you come to know you're better than the cloner.. :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 26, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Pffff well really depends on how nice you are to the forumers to begin with, you got on my bad side from the word go matey!

MC, you poor lamb, you could be running around for ages trying to find your owner, or maybe you'll just have to persuade someone to adopt you - don't look at me!

Seem to be a case of Madeleine losing hers parents (no offense meant to Madeleine)..... :cry:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat