London Conference On 21 August

Topic locked
london Conference on 21 August Aug 14, 2005
Dear Sir/Madam:

I would like to inform you about and invite you to the conference that will be held in London on 21th of August at Wembbley Conference Center.

This conference is such a good step further to reduce and try to find creative solutions to poverty, unemployment, use of drugs, crimes and supression of women. These are key problems that will be discussed in the conference.

To find more about the conference would you please visit this page:

http://www.betterfutureconference.com/a ... erence.asp

For those who speak French, more information on this page:

http://www.betterfutureconference.com/d ... .asp?id=31

The conference will be directed by Mr. Amr Khaled, Chairman of Right Start Foundation and other scholars from different countries among whom are:

Maria Eitel,President of the Nike Foundation,
Dr. Mohamed Abdel Aziz, UNODC
Rick R. Little, President & CEO ImagineNations Group,
Human Appeal International
UNDP
Sir Mick Gillick. Chief Inspector Of West Midland's Police
Dr F Howeidy
Eddie Newton : Former Chelsea Player
Racheed Mohamed Racheed: Minister for Trade and Industry Egypt.

And others, to find more about the participants in the conference please check this page:

http://www.betterfutureconference.com/speakers.asp

To find more about the program: http://www.betterfutureconference.com/Program.asp

To make registration would you please visit this page:

http://www.betterfutureconference.com/Registration.asp

We would like everyone to know about the conference and if possible attend it to work hand in hand and make our world a better place to live in.

If you need any information you can contact me through email, I will be delighted to answer your questions.

Looking forward to see you in the conference.

Best regards,

alkhansa
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Aug 14, 2005
WAAAAAAAAAAW ,, THAT IS REALLY GREAT ,, MR. AMR KHALED IS THERE ?????????? THAT IS REALLY AMAZING ,,, HEY GUYS ,, TRY TO TAKE A LOOK TO THIS GENTLEMAN ,,,he made a revoution in the way of the young muslim arabs are thinking nowadays .....

i wish i was in London to attend this conference .

hey ,,alkhansa ,, thanks :D
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 14, 2005
And just how are young muslim arabs thinking these days?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 14, 2005
ok ,,liban ,, i was speaking mainly about their attitude towards the religion . i dont know if you have heared of this gentleman ,, i mean Amr khaled ,,or if you have seen his lectures ,, he is gifted ,,, he just eliminated any kind of fear that any young man or young woman would they have of being religious ,,, simply he was explaining how the companions of the prophet lived their lives ,,,, and how they only were decent toward their obligations in this religion ,,, coz the general idea that a young man or a young girl had about being religious was to be only strict about anything ,,,, not to socialize ,, to hold the Quraan and keep reading it without giving any importance to life and its aspects ,,, and of course Islam is not like this at all ,, so he gave those young people examples of the prophet's - pbuh - companions ,,, how they enjoyed their lives without desobeying god ,,, he talked to them how to be possitive ( out of being a muslim ) towards others ,,,, and the very funny thing about his lectures ,,, is that not only muslims attended them ,, but also christians ,,coz his lectures took place in Lebanon ,,, what i meant ,, that young arabs needed who can speak to them as someones who can understand ,,,Amr Khaled has a very famous saying ,, which he repeated all the time : People thing that youngs are way from being religious , but i say they are the ones that can be correctly religious if you speak to them the right way about their religion ) and this is what he did ,,, for example , they asked him about the girls who arent covering her hair does he reject her just for this /???? he said of course not ,,, of course he insists that covering the hair for a girl is an obligatory thing in Islam ,, but this doesnt mean i will start a war against her if she deosnt cover her hair . well,, this is was an example . you cant imagine the numbers of young people that started getting religious in the right way :)

in a word we can say that he improved the way you should address to young people .. .... of course that doesnt mean that it was the problem of all arabs ,,but young arab muslims needed this kind of leaders .

you may check about him on his website : www.amrkhaled.net
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 14, 2005
sorry i kept saying arab muslims ,, in fact he speaks to all people ,, but you know his lectures are in arabic ,, but they are on CDs ,, and there are translations to english . any body might connect them on the website and ask about it ,, i think that they might provide it in other languages also .
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 14, 2005
Cool.... I will try to look up some of his lectures on MP3.... I am arab so I have no problems with arabic :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 14, 2005
I know who he is :D

I logged onto his site and saw his photo... Oh yeah, this guy is so so smart and his words ring so true.. I watch him on ART in Canada and I love watching him... He is Egyptian...

Yes if ANYONE is in London, you HAVE to check out his lectures... This guy is da bomb!!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 15, 2005
Liban wrote:I know who he is :D

I logged onto his site and saw his photo... Oh yeah, this guy is so so smart and his words ring so true.. I watch him on ART in Canada and I love watching him... He is Egyptian...

Yes if ANYONE is in London, you HAVE to check out his lectures... This guy is da bomb!!!

Muslim, Egyptian, in London and 'da bomb' is a bad combination this summer
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 15, 2005
Don't say "BOMB", you'll get them excited............. :?
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 15, 2005
MaaaD wrote:
Liban wrote:I know who he is :D

Muslim, Egyptian, in London and 'da bomb' is a bad combination this summer

hey man ,, you will be the first suspect ,, :lol:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 15, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Don't say "BOMB", you'll get them excited............. :?

yeaaaaaaaaah ,,,i am already excited ,,and YOU are my first target :twisted:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat