LOL Any Man City Fans :D

Topic locked
LOL any man city fans :D Dec 22, 2009
LOL what is up with MAN CITY??? they are 6th currently, are in the fa cup and the league cup. ahead of liverpool by 2 points and just six points of the top 3 spot with a game in hand and they decide to fire Mark Hughes :S :D

If there was a manager in the PL that had to be sacked, it has to be Benitez but instead Mark is shown the door.

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: LOL any man city fans :D Dec 22, 2009
i guess it was the 200 million quid he wasted :D mind you he got a good deal on Tevez, Barry, De Jong, Santa Cruz was too expensive in my opinion and Robinho lol that was a RIP Off and so was Adebayor and the two defenders. What a BIG mistake to sell Dunne.

lol Alex Ferguson must be wishing he hadnt sold Tevez and Ronaldo cos they certainly wont win this season.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sacking Hughes wasnt the wrong decision, it was the timing that was screwed up....

If they gave him a target at the start of the season, then its crass to suddenly fire him and say we changed our targets midway through the season
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

i thought this meant there is a city somwhere wholy inhabited by men :oops:
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

XPT wrote:i thought this meant there is a city somwhere wholy inhabited by men :oops:

:S lol so if had said MAN UTD , you would have thought this meant there is a city somehwere where men are united :D

yeh got to feel sorry for man city fans and for mark hughes

and there is no guarantee that the new guy will be able to perform well because he has no experience of the PL mind you he has won several times the cup and the league in Italy.

so lets see what happens.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

This is what football has come to in the UK.
Instant success is wanted by idiot chairmen that no nothing about football.

Mark Hughes had the best record of any City manager since the 1970's! says it all really.

Heard a little story about the Sheikh thinking that he was buying the Salford club (Utd) rather than the Manchester club (Citeh) hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa.

I hope they win NOTHING!!!!!!!
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

man city should end up in the top 4 because of the attacking players they got but they need to sort out the defence quickly.

mind you they are doing better than liverpool :D

lol so ANY liverpool fans here :D muhahahha lost to portsmouth heheh saudis must be loving it :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: LOL any man city fans :D Dec 23, 2009
rudeboy wrote:i guess it was the 200 million quid he wasted :D mind you he got a good deal on Tevez, Barry, De Jong, Santa Cruz was too expensive in my opinion and Robinho lol that was a RIP Off and so was Adebayor and the two defenders. What a BIG mistake to sell Dunne.

lol Alex Ferguson must be wishing he hadnt sold Tevez and Ronaldo cos they certainly wont win this season.

To be fair Tevez was too expensive considering he does not score enough goals need to invest the money from the Ronaldo sale to win anything.

Man City deserve nothing rubbish team only will get into the top 4 through the back door cuz Liverpool are struggling..
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Re: LOL any man city fans :D Dec 23, 2009
Galactico wrote:
rudeboy wrote:i guess it was the 200 million quid he wasted :D mind you he got a good deal on Tevez, Barry, De Jong, Santa Cruz was too expensive in my opinion and Robinho lol that was a RIP Off and so was Adebayor and the two defenders. What a BIG mistake to sell Dunne.

To be fair Tevez was too expensive considering he does not score enough goals need to invest the money from the Ronaldo sale to win anything.

Man City deserve nothing rubbish team only will get into the top 4 through the back door cuz Liverpool are struggling..

Looks like Man U are struggling Tico, beaten by Fulham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and 3 - 0, wow
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat