Lets Try Again

Topic locked
Re: Lets Try Again Aug 04, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:
general_A wrote:well, not to brag about it but, last night i stopped in the middle of the road flashing my hazard signal to let a woman cross the road, even though i was late for my iftar meal.

@BM good for you BM, well atleast there are two people here who are willing to do good.
some people in this forum would not even participate in a thread unless it is to brag about something or spill there negative thoughts and ideas.

oh and i hope my manager gets cancer, it will be for the good of everyone here at work LOL, so it should count as a good will :D

Well done on all counts general! Was the woman fit? (as in looking, not breathing)

lol, she was an old woman who could hardly walk, poor woman :(

general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Lets Try Again Aug 04, 2011
Chocoholic wrote:it's work as usual for Chocs.

Why are you talking about yourself in the third person? That's just weird! :D

-- Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:41 am --

general_A wrote:lol, she was an old woman who could hardly walk, poor woman :(

I award extra BM points for helping old ladies general. You are doing well.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Lets Try Again Aug 05, 2011
And you wrote this while you are fasting? Is this you being in the spirit of Ramadan General?

yup, just shows you how much i despise the man, i'm actually taking it easy on him right now since i'm fasting :D
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Lets Try Again Aug 05, 2011
general_A wrote:
And you wrote this while you are fasting? Is this you being in the spirit of Ramadan General?

yup, just shows you how much i despise the man, i'm actually taking it easy on him right now since i'm fasting :D

Call me crazy, but why not look for another job?? One of the worst things a person can experience is having to get up 5 days a week, going somewhere you don't want to be, and working for or with people who you don't want to be around - hate has to make it even worse. It is very draining and you hardly can perform at your highest potential under those circumstances.

I knew I was ready to leave a job when in the first thing in the morning I dreaded going to the job - for one reason or another. Once I recognized it I started looking for another job before I got too depressed and knew I would interview badly and possibly lose out on a good job.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Lets Try Again Aug 07, 2011
Bora Bora wrote:
general_A wrote:

Call me crazy, but why not look for another job?? One of the worst things a person can experience is having to get up 5 days a week, going somewhere you don't want to be, and working for or with people who you don't want to be around - hate has to make it even worse. It is very draining and you hardly can perform at your highest potential under those circumstances.

I knew I was ready to leave a job when in the first thing in the morning I dreaded going to the job - for one reason or another. Once I recognized it I started looking for another job before I got too depressed and knew I would interview badly and possibly lose out on a good job.

i actually love my job, plus i feel the need to be were i am right now for the sake of my country, my colleagues and supervisors, it's the director of the department whom i cant stand, and i shall wait for him to leave since he's screwing up everything.
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat