Learning Arabic Forum :: Need Your Vote

Topic locked

Shall we have Arabic Language Learning Forum?

Poll ended at Sep 23, 2006

Yes
77%
No
23%

Total votes : 13

Learning Arabic Forum :: Need your vote Sep 20, 2006
Hi Friends

As you know staying and working in gulf is not so hard but yes it can be much more easier if we know the native language of the place we are working.It benefits us in our professional as well as other walk of life.We (myself,Sarah_UK and other friends) are suggesting to have a forum where we can learn Arabic from different people can exchange tips and information of learning Arabic.What do you think about having a Arabic Language Forum?I Request you to participate in this poll.Last Date is 22nd September 2006.

Cheers

Tiger

tiger
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 20, 2006
i voted no, but i hadn't read the response on the other topic thing in the suggestions are....i cant 'change' my vote....so ill just tell you,

yeah, go for it.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2006
bushra

I have answered you in the other thread but here it is again. The forum is not for learning basic stuff but to be able helps new learners, translating and exchanging ideas. There are a lot of forums for learning new language in the net and most learners go to school but can discuss a new word or some technique they used to remember the word. The main aim of this forum to make it easier for others to learn arabic.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 20, 2006
lol i know i read, but a little to late since i read it after i voted...thats why i edited my post.....
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2006
bushra has problems concetrating it seems lol

How about the arabs teach arabic and I can teach you all english , just joking
dubaiquote
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 20, 2006
OK i'm for it... BTW someone promised me to teach arabic but .. it turned out to be a breach of trust.. neway.. may b thats how dubai is. .dunno.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 20, 2006
st. lucifer i had told you what had happened. dont go saying it was a breach of trust. i explained the situation in more detail than was necessary.

please, dont go around saying those kinds of things. im not a bad person who flakes on people -- and i dont want others getting that impression of me.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2006
what does "flake" mean , backdown ?
dubaiquote
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 20, 2006
bushra21 wrote:st. lucifer i had told you what had happened. dont go saying it was a breach of trust. i explained the situation in more detail than was necessary.

please, dont go around saying those kinds of things. im not a bad person who flakes on people -- and i dont want others getting that impression of me.

I'm sorry.. lady i didnt mean to defame you. It was just a murmur of lone distressed pupil who feels bad.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 20, 2006
this place will be my hiding place once it is up. Non sense posts, guys want a girl and arrogant people wining about it and think they own the place. So yes this section will be good
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

I didnt get the point Sep 20, 2006
Hey i didnt get your point.???? :cry:
tiger
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat