Jews And Palestinians Or Chocoholic And Bora Bora?

Topic locked
Jews and Palestinians or Chocoholic and Bora Bora? Sep 02, 2010
Just wondering which 2 parties will achieve peace first, if at all :P

[I am basing it on the last few days of post and don't know the whole picture...same with the palestians and jews]

Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: Jews And Palestinians Or Chocoholic And Bora Bora? Sep 02, 2010
You can check the history by looking at the previous posts and then decide. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Jews and Palestinians or Chocoholic and Bora Bora? Sep 02, 2010
In all honesty, she doesn't bother me. Her issues. Clearly a bored housewife, who doesn't get any so she has to take her frustrations out somewhere. I made my peace a long time ago, she can't let it go - sadly. Just look at how she attacks, Bethsmum, Dillon and the rest. Maybe someone needs to smuggle her in a 'toy'.

And that's all I have to say on the subject.

Cue so called witty, unfunny and catty retort!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

hehehehe, come on Chocs, now u found a new gang to stick with? after ruining ur "old guard"?

u really need to check the history if u forgot it already! :wink:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Chocoholic wrote:In all honesty, she doesn't bother me. Her issues. Clearly a bored housewife, who doesn't get any so she has to take her frustrations out somewhere. I made my peace a long time ago, she can't let it go - sadly. Just look at how she attacks, Bethsmum, Dillon and the rest. Maybe someone needs to smuggle her in a 'toy'.

You are always good for a chuckle Chocs. I love the spin you put on everything, in addition to not being able to help yourself. :lol:

Oh, Mel!! I was going to mention her new "friends". I'm just going to let her enjoy them until they turn on each other. Her on them - or them on her. That type always do, don't they??
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

melika969 wrote:hehehehe, come on Chocs, now u found a new gang to stick with? after ruining ur "old guard"?

u really need to check the history if u forgot it already! :wink:

The 'old guard' are doing perfectly well away from the forum ta very much, we hang out on a weekly basis!

And the thing about 'history' is it's in the past, people who can't let things go and constantly bring it up are sad and pathetic, show an inability to move on and look to the future. And you wonder why old battle and wars keep waging? Because exactly those issues.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

So, when you are going to move on Chocs?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I did along time ago, and you don't factor. Who are you to 'run' people out of the forum? I think I was here first!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Where do you get this stuff??

At the moment you are in the playground all by yourself Chocs, but I'm sure your new found "friends" will be joining you. You forget to say: Nah Nah Na Na Nah.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora, seriously! You're acting like a weird stalker. Interesting how you save up facts about me - do you have a scarp book at home with all your fav info about me, so you can spit it back at the opportune moment? Do I have to take out a restraining order? It's looking that way!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Ambassador wrote:Just wondering which 2 parties will achieve peace first, if at all :P

[I am basing it on the last few days of post and don't know the whole picture...same with the palestians and jews]

Frankly, I would suggest neither, I believe there is too much history for reconciliation or reparation in both cases, furthermore, had it not been for the stronger characters of the latest subjects of Bora Boras recent unprovoked verbal onslaughts, I feel sure that formal complaints would have been registered with the Forums most senior management, for conduct unbecoming a moderator.
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dillon wrote:
Ambassador wrote:Just wondering which 2 parties will achieve peace first, if at all :P

Frankly, I would suggest neither, I believe there is too much history for reconciliation or reparation in both cases, furthermore, had it not been for the stronger characters of the latest subjects of Bora Boras recent unprovoked verbal onslaughts, I feel sure that formal complaints would have been registered with the Forums most senior management, for conduct unbecoming a moderator.

Reconciliation? To what? Bora has acted this way ever since she joined the forum. And if it's not me, it's the newbies. As I said she's acting like a weird stalker and it's starting to freak me out, it also hasn't gone unnoticed by other high ranking forumers.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

And if it's not me, it's the newbies.

OH Chocs!!!! pleasee!! I really dont wanna interfere here, but u seem to forget many things, do u remember what u told me which led to a fight? u said: " U are a newbie and u dont have right to comment"
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

In jest Melika, in jest! Everyone knows that on most forums newcomers go through flaming and what not, jeez or have you forgotten how HP, Jamal et al used to be with people?

As I have said before, you know people 'can change' but it's impossible when others don't let things go. I don't care about petty fights it's stupid. Either controbute or don't.

Nothing else to say!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:
Reconciliation? To what? Bora has acted this way ever since she joined the forum. And if it's not me, it's the newbies. As I said she's acting like a weird stalker and it's starting to freak me out, it also hasn't gone unnoticed by other high ranking forumers.

Reconciliation from the past and present arguments.

Reconcilliation, Noun, new friendly relationship after arguing or fighting, a new and friendly relationship with someone who you argued with or fought with.
Dillon

Chocoholic wrote:Bora, seriously! You're acting like a weird stalker. Interesting how you save up facts about me - do you have a scarp book at home with all your fav info about me, so you can spit it back at the opportune moment? Do I have to take out a restraining order? It's looking that way!

Let me point something out Chocs: I thought it was best to avoid responding to any of your posts. I have basically ignored you, something I don't think you like. YOU are the one who had to get things going again with your posts, either directly or indirectly. So you need to put that finger down and stop pointing it at me, as well as shutting that trap of yours and move on.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

:shock: :shock: :shock: Sorry I asked :oops: I did it in jest but whew!!!!!!

I suppose I will "catch on" and form my own opinions. *in the meantime I am running for cover*
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Dillon wrote:

Dillon, if you take note there are some of you here that are having a constant go at me, probably a lack of better things to do/say. I have, with regard to several posts, passed up responding, but it seems that some of you can't get past bringing me into many of your posts. As a Mod, I am not restricted in responding to posts. As a member, you don't have carte blanche. Anything I have said as viewed as an "attack" was not over the top. But it seems that I am a "constant" for some of you, so knock yourselves out until you can find another topic that could actually be interesting. As for those who you would complain to, they DO see both sides of all issues, unlike those who perceive what is going on as "one sided".
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Also Melika, to add to that, you think we haven't all gone through that? Clearly you never met Liban or Sniper!I've been on the forum for 5 and a half years - that's a bloody long time by anyone's standards. Plus I'm extremely grateful that I have met some of my best mates on here (most of which will get together tomorrow). Can any of you say the same? I wonder why the DF meet ups don't happen anymore?

The only people who get to comment on me personally, are those who know me in person! And that's DK, Dubaidog, Arniegang, Scarlet, Princess BH, Jamal and a few others. You cannot judge people on a forum, because they can be whoever they wish to be hiding behind a keyboard.

I will not get dragged into this ridiculousness any longer. If Bora wishes to carry on acting like a child, she can do so with others. Have you noticed how she never EVER contributes anything, but to cause fights and arguments? That in itself should tell you something. But as I said, it's not gone unnoticed what she's doing.

Chocs out (of this thread anyway).
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

oh man can I get you two a swimming pool with mud in it 8) maybe that will help you cool down :twisted:
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Chocoholic wrote:Also Melika, to add to that, you think we haven't all gone through that? Clearly you never met Liban or Sniper!I've been on the forum for 5 and a half years - that's a bloody long time by anyone's standards. Plus I'm extremely grateful that I have met some of my best mates on here (most of which will get together tomorrow). Can any of you say the same? I wonder why the DF meet ups don't happen anymore?

The only people who get to comment on me personally, are those who know me in person! And that's DK, Dubaidog, Arniegang, Scarlet, Princess BH, Jamal and a few others. You cannot judge people on a forum, because they can be whoever they wish to be hiding behind a keyboard.

I will not get dragged into this ridiculousness any longer. If Bora wishes to carry on acting like a child, she can do so with others. Have you noticed how she never EVER contributes anything, but to cause fights and arguments? That in itself should tell you something. But as I said, it's not gone unnoticed what she's doing.

As usual, selective in what you read. You didn't get dragged into anything Chocs, you wanted to particiate and jumped in with both feet - as usual.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Chocoholic wrote:Also Melika, to add to that, you think we haven't all gone through that? Clearly you never met Liban or Sniper!I've been on the forum for 5 and a half years - that's a bloody long time by anyone's standards. Plus I'm extremely grateful that I have met some of my best mates on here (most of which will get together tomorrow). Can any of you say the same? I wonder why the DF meet ups don't happen anymore?

Chocs, first of all, It's not just u who knows people in person from the forums, FYI otheres do that too, the fact that we dont post it doesnt mean that we dont! I dont even live in Dubai but I made great friends trough this forums, I meet them whenever I visit Dubai and I talk with some of them on a daily basis! and I know for a fact that others do that too, but they dont publish it!

Oh btw, considering the names u stated, we know some people in common! 8)

We have seen it many times, that u say I m out of here, or I m out of this thread, but well that never happened! lets see how u will do it this time! :)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

I'm declaring a tie.

Between the Jews and Paletinians that is!
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

melika969 wrote:

Chocs, first of all, It's not just u know people in person from the forums, FYI otheres do that too, the fact that we dont post it doesnt mean that we dont! I dont even live in Dubai but I made great friends trough this forums, I meet them whenever I visit Dubai and I talk with some of them on a daily basis! and I know for a fact that others do that too, but they dont pobilish it!

Oh btw, considering the names u stated, we know some people in common! 8)

We have seen it many times, that u say I m out of here, or I m out of this thread, but well that never happened! lets see how u will do it this time! :)

:cheers:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

seriously can I get you 3 a small swimming pool with mud in it!
:lol:
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:seriously can I get you 3 a small swimming pool with mud in it!
:lol:

Same me a few VIP seats please :bounce:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

No because I'm not interested in fighting with anyone.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

He-he. Pretty long history. Hate is as important as breath for someone and that one "expeled" a lot of people from DF but I'm not sure that the same is possible with the DF member, who has just crossed 10 000 posts. :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

take my advice , nothing will end this on going issue but a bikini mud fight :twisted:
uaekid

uaekid wrote:take my advice , nothing will end this on going issue but a bikini mud fight :twisted:

Keep dreaming Kid, not a chance.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat