Isn’t It Time For The Arab Man To Divorce His Mother?

Topic locked
Feb 04, 2009
rudeboy wrote:most of the time westerners dont even they have a kid :D one night stand on the beach and vince becomes a dad and he doesnt even know about it :D

Who the hell are you to judge others?

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 04, 2009
Don't worry Sage, rudeboy just feels lucky that all the prostitutes he slept with so far were on birth control and his condom didn't break. Maybe he'll create a ba.s.t.ard child yet. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 04, 2009
kanelli wrote:Don't worry Sage, rudeboy just feels lucky that all the prostitutes he slept with so far were on birth control and his condom didn't break. Maybe he'll create a ba.s.t.ard child yet. :lol:

OUCH. tell me about pulling a nerve :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
kanelli wrote:Don't worry Sage, rudeboy just feels lucky that all the prostitutes he slept with so far were on birth control and his condom didn't break. Maybe he'll create a ba.s.t.ard child yet. :lol:

kanelli you have shown your true colours. i could have gone down to your level and claim that you already have bas.tard children. instead i wont say that cos i am sure your children are wonderful. anyways now you know how a muslim feels when his/her religion is target. now you know how they feel like when their families are put at risk.

:)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat