Ipecac?

Topic locked
Ipecac? Oct 14, 2008
Does anyone know where I can get ipecac here? In the states you can just get it over the counter at any pharmacy -- but I haven't been able to find it here.

If it's not available...does anyone know anything else one could take to induce vomiting?

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 14, 2008
Wow, thats really ironic that you asked that. I have also been looking for Ipecac for some time now. Seems we have a latenight food thief in the office. My friend had an entire jar of peanut butter (which was in his desk drawer) eaten and left empty in one night. I want to mix in a little of the magic potion and teach whoever it is a lesson.

but alas, I dont know where to get it. I think I'll bring some back from the states next month.
maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 14, 2008
why would you want to induce vomitting??
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 14, 2008
because sometimes thats something a person needs to do.

i've been sick to my stomach for the past two weeks; cant eat or drink anything cuz everytime i do i just feel like i want to .... you know even more, but never do. its getting to the point that i cant sleep cuz lying down makes me nauseous, cant sit cant do anything. the doctor told me to just wait it out but i cant handle this any longer :(

i'm a strong believer of doctors knowing nothing here.... :evil:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 14, 2008
I expect your doctor is thinking exactly the same as me Bushy and i wouldn't prescribe you with what you want either.

If you feel that sick, the body will naturally react to fingers down your throat.Many young ladies do this regularly.

it isnt a doctor you need to see Bushy
arniegang

Oct 14, 2008
bushra21 wrote:because sometimes thats something a person needs to do.

i've been sick to my stomach for the past two weeks; cant eat or drink anything cuz everytime i do i just feel like i want to .... you know even more, but never do. its getting to the point that i cant sleep cuz lying down makes me nauseous, cant sit cant do anything. the doctor told me to just wait it out but i cant handle this any longer :(

i'm a strong believer of doctors knowing nothing here.... :evil:

Are you sure it is not something else?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 14, 2008
you are thinking what i am thinking SGO :wink:
arniegang

Oct 14, 2008
i dont get it
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 15, 2008
I first thought it was for halloween to trick or treat someone..
LOL @ SGO and arnie...She knows her best...
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Oct 15, 2008
I hope it's not bulimia or anorexia or else it's the psychiatrist you need to see
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Oct 15, 2008
pinoy1 wrote:I hope it's not bulimia or anorexia or else it's the psychiatrist you need to see

thats supposed to be a joke right. if i was a bloody bulimic or anorexic i wouldnt really have to ask for that now would i.... i already said why i wanted it -- dont need it anymore, my grandma made me a drink that did the job.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 15, 2008
good that did the charm...
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat