Indians Are More Beautiful

Topic locked
indians are more beautiful Sep 21, 2004
jamal u said in the other topic that middle eastern women a more beautiful then 'indian'women well ur wrong cuz india has won miss world five times and miss universe i think it was 3 -people like ashwaria rai,lara dutta,diane hayden,ukta mukki,prianka chopra and more.

anyway most people say that indian people are the most beautiful and its a fact.i have seen so many indian women more pretty then the beauty queens mentioned above but they all don't want to go into modelling and fame cuz of their religionor culture.

any way i want to say sorry for thinking that u were black.i thought this cuz u always wrote nigga and well i know this is stupid but i know a lot of black people with the name jamal.
which country did u say u were from iran was it .well i'm sure iran has contributed many things to society but one thing it shouldn't have contributed is u.
u have to admit that u can be really nasty some times but i guess thats the reason we 'saddos' keep on coming on this site.(oh no did i admit that jamal is the reason that people come on this site oh no.please don't get a big head.

laila k m

Oct 19, 2004
OHHH finally it has been admitted hahaha i know that im the reason why this site is flourishing

just loook i was out for a month i thought ill stay out for a while but the constant emails an pvt msgs i got of ppl asking me to come back an rock this forum with killer witts and gangsta style.... just forced me to come back quicker cause i respond to my fans

anyways i know alot of is gonna be all jelaous and shit and post something to try an diss but before u do that just go through my track record ive fucked all those who tried to test me so dont dig ur own decease mother fuckers

and laila middle eastern women and some of the indians are the finest thats for sure cause of there elegant skin and eyes the whites an nigga bitches just dont kick it like you all do an as far as the oriental women go they arent even worth commenting on they are soo damnn nasty
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 19, 2004
I agree. Middle eastern women and indians are stunning, until they get to about 30, then what happens to them.

(no offence to anyone here, just my own observation of those I see and have met) Same can be said for italian women!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 20, 2004
well i got much respect for the middle eastern women why cause they know how to give up to u with them back shots cause they all into saving that virginty and damnn aint much women around that would allow you to hit them with them back shots
just wanted to say that to show the middle eastern women the respect i got for them im filled with praise no doubt

but yorky you right its not when they reach the age of 30 its when they get there first kid they just fuckin blow up an expand in all corners they dont maintain thats true....... but in recent years that has changed i see alot of fine local bootays that be walkin around with there kids an still lookin like modles with fine asses they sure as hell attract masses but thats only the middle eastern ones the pakis and indians when they reach 30 they just get damnn ugly true on that cause make up an lens dont help them anymore but atleast the indian women try an maintain the bodies but the pakis ohhh my god ( no comment ) cause any comment would be soo harsh this whole post would be deleted

but them italians one u talkin about i gots no idea ive not expanded nuts to the mediternanian nations of europe as yet though im moving im sac towards there from norhtern parts of europe should reach there in no time an once i hit it i will give u all the full down lo on the ho's aight
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 20, 2004
Jamal,

Nice one, look forward to reading the "big issue". hahahahahahahahaha

So, Northern Euro's? I take it you mean ex-USSR types? :wink:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 20, 2004
hey we talked about which type of women are beautiful how about men.
i think that men from italyandspain are good looking but that might be because i seen them the most.
what do u think?
laila k m

Oct 20, 2004
nar,

Us Brits are the best, maybe not looking, but we do not ponce about all day looking in mirrors. We are good natured and very down to earth. we do know how to treat a lady! We are also good fun to be with.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 20, 2004
Men - ARABS are the best looking men with their light beard (not OSAMA style).
the Iranians are the good looking then the Emaratis, they look good too ,,,, (please dont give "they are gay").
they look nice - have style and standard - middle eastern guys i reckon are good looking.
The Italians look ok - wait till they turn 40 and then with all the drinking they are PLUMP.
the english - they usually have these freckles on their face well that and .mmm....
But then everybody is entiltled to their-own-f***ing- opinion.
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 20, 2004
The best looking men is me!...why are you laughing? :cry:

Oct 20, 2004
nahhh yorky i didnt mean the USSR nations i guess you was damnn weak in geography thats east europre fool
when i said north i meant north of the mediteranian nations an that means ur ugly british women damnn m8 tell me have u all ever heard of colgate in the UK cause the women is teeth is damnn yellow or is that just the CUM resdue on it since they always wantin to blow you
and i meant the scnadinavians

and well ALVI i couldnt have said it better then you baby middle eastern guys they the finest the british they damnn nasty sorry yorky but the facts gots to be stated and the niggas well not to insult my nigga ISH they atleast better then the whites but us sand niggas shit we gots it goin on we not only hanginig down low but we thick as hell too
hahahaha
wordddd u heardddd dont get your eyes blurredddd
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 21, 2004
ohh my days look who got his words splattered all over this topic ill tell u this man tha best lookin women on earth
gotta be without a doubt them latinos amean the got it rockin till tha age of 60 amean foreal 8 figure lips tha hair
them smooth curves & action on the bed is tha boomb my opinion bout them sub-continent women is tha same stated above
after the first kid hahahah SHAZZZAAM (DAMN), far east the like a brick flat from both sides, & them hoes from uk,us hahah
them hoes dont take a bath amean they stink but tha good thing they turn u on bed, italians are on it & i dare any body speakin bout them back to the main topic gcc women yea studies has shown they have been doin a lot of exercisin tryna or almost makin it
to the figure 8 shape but at the same time dont forget after tha age of 26 the situation is fragile ie. if they are played they can
eat dozens of chocolate & hence expand like a muthafucka anyways the moral of this is that latino's are tha bomb,
the best lookin men on the globe are black men amean whites got 3 inches of hardened steel, only brown brothers are competin but as
i said its always a missmatch hahahahahahhhahahh
aiiite & God bless yalll
hahahahahhaha tha don
ish

ps. them pakis dont use deotrants they stink
ISH
Dubai chat master

Oct 21, 2004
Ish,

With money you can "make" your look come true, This is what happens with most Latino women, esp the South Americans, after all, plastic surgery was first practiced there before anywhere else!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

to miss laila -- who has to go chek her eyes Oct 22, 2004
idian women and good lookn hahahah very funny

lsn lady

the only reason these ugly stupid ladies win the 'miss universe ' or 'miss world' title is b'coz the middle eastern ladies DONOT participate and once they do yall indians wont stand a chance!!!!! get tht

and abt guys

weel lets jus say middle east has it all from wealth to health and all tht is in beauty

no matter wht u say or do u cant match to the middle east { uae in particular}}
juiee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 23, 2004
hey yorky we r talkin bout some lips curvy hips big ass no stomach legs tha hair tha tan amean tha whole nine yards u get me anyways jullie i agree wit u that them gcc women are hot but u gotta read my last post here i had a line or to mentioned aiiite peace
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Oct 23, 2004
hey layla i think i might have found a solution to ur problem with loggin into fight club if ur still interested pm with a account i can pm u back with and i will let you know the prob.

sorry resume. i will delete this as soon as i get a pm.
FAKESPIKE

Nov 01, 2004
i have never tried to enter fight club thank u
laila k m

Nov 02, 2004
KO (knockout) damn fake she blanked u like that damn....
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Nov 02, 2004
i think the nigga spike was tryin say that too the other leila remember the one that da nigga krish laid an threw away the filipino one

this bengali leila aint fit enough to enter the fight club

and if she does her * will be out of it anyways

i know fight club been out for a month but give me a week or two an ill reincarnate that * * we gonna run riot up in that piece fo shizzel
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 03, 2004
Jamal are you talking about me?
Is the reason for sour-graping is bec. I aint got laid with you and u assuming abd gossiping to everyone to whom i get laid to?
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 03, 2004
About the pretty issue, everybody is pretty in their own way. It's just a vanity issue. Its just my thought.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 25, 2004
i agree with all the guys which said that the ndian girls r da most beautifull women in the world.......they r kcool girls which is a habit that dont have it most of the world girls :D
nightlover
Dubai Forum User

Bohemian Raphsody Nov 25, 2004
WHERE IS THE LOVE?
Zadic

Dec 14, 2004
Forget Laitino's Indians paki's or whatever. Persian woman are the best! Plus it's true that Indian women only win cos all the hot sizzlin curvatious pretty Persian girls are stuck in Iran and forced to wear scarfs cos of the Gov! I'm persian and live in Bahrain and dont cover my hair & every guy i ever meet tells me that they HAVE to have a persian wife! Cos we're the BOMB! We've got the beauty Queen looks, gorgeous fit bodys (and most of us workout after we have had kids) not that i want any when i get married (maybe.. i'll have to think about it) hehe, we use deo and are extra clean (stinky chicks that dont wax or clean up are NASTY)! Persians have it all and they have amazing fun personalities and at the same time they dont shag tons of guys before they are married! Oh and as for hot men, Turks Turks Turks, they have model looks and model body's and STYLE! They are fun, they can dance, and have a sexy language! So what more could we ask for?!

I M RITE
monalisa
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2004
I meant a sexy accent not a fun language haha :P
monalisa
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2004
hey what's up with the word s*xy turning into the word fun? LOL ok lets just say they have a hot accent hahahaha
monalisa
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2004
*SHOUTS*

HEY! BAHRAIN COULDNT YOU THROW US SOMEONE NORMAL! :?
FAKESPIKE

Dec 14, 2004
Hey you sexist or something? Snapping at a poor girl like this shame on you! meanie

Dec 14, 2004
what's with the (Fun) thing coming up?! Btw are you saying that ur normal? or do you think ur funny? NOT

Monalisa is right. Persian girls are the most beautiful Dec 14, 2004
I fully agree that Persian girls are most beautiful. Before Islamic revolution in Iran, it was considered to be favourite tourism place.

Middle eastern women from Lebanon, Syria, and Egypt are also very beautiful.
arfeen
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Dec 14, 2004
Thank you Arfeen!
monalisa
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat