Immunisation Shots

Topic locked
immunisation shots May 05, 2005
Hey guys,
do I need to get any immunisation shots before I come to Dubai?

Gareth

GRP
Dubai Forum Guest

May 05, 2005
yellow fever
malaria
polio
chicken pox
measels
red pox
syphillis
sniper420

Dubai suffers from chronic and rampant disease. People drop like flies there. Also I would walk with a face mask like what dentists use. Wear surgical gloves when opening public doors. Wear a decontamination suit when in taxis. Do not eat at any restaurants. Custom order your food from the internet to be delivered from a European supermarket chain to your house, local food is contaminated with fungul herbicides.

Also buy a good pair of sunglasses and cover all your body. The mosquitos carry HIV and the sun is strong enough to burn your cornea in 5 minutes.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 06, 2005
Liban wrote:yellow fever
malaria
polio
chicken pox
measels
red pox
syphillis
sniper420

Dubai suffers from chronic and rampant disease. People drop like flies there. Also I would walk with a face mask like what dentists use. Wear surgical gloves when opening public doors. Wear a decontamination suit when in taxis. Do not eat at any restaurants. Custom order your food from the internet to be delivered from a European supermarket chain to your house, local food is contaminated with fungul herbicides.

Also buy a good pair of sunglasses and cover all your body. The mosquitos carry HIV and the sun is strong enough to burn your cornea in 5 minutes.

Liban is somewhat right. U dont need all those shots only sniper420 (named after it's founder). It's really expensive. It is the only vaccine which not only protects u from the diseases Liban stated (HIV, malaria,etc)but gives u the power *smack* those fools and idiots found in Dubai. Lastly the only vaccine which can increase ur libido by 300%! ur woman won't leave u even after knowing u have another woman in ur life and so u can start a harem which only of the rich ppl in Dubai have! Beware of the fake ones! Cos a person named Glory in this forum got a fake sniper420 which person named Liban made which turned him to a hermaphrodite! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 06, 2005
that was very amusing, chaps, but could we possibly be serious for a minute?
GRP
Dubai Forum Guest

May 06, 2005
I don't believe you need any special vaccination for visiting Dubai.

I mean even in Saudi Arabia during hajj season, the only vaccine required is for meningitis. So for the UAE.. nothing really.
Bazooka
Dubai Forums Member

May 06, 2005
Hermaphrodite!! LOL

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 06, 2005
Serious on this list?? Good luck!!!

No honestly, no vaccinations needed. Dubai is safe as can be. Most all arab countries are safe and do not require any vaccinations. I saw most because Yemen and Soudan might need some.

Do not drink the tap water in Dubai. They say its safe, but I don't even drink tapwater in Canada - a supposedly first world country. Although judging from our roads and health care, one would be hard pressed to beleive it!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 06, 2005
Liban wrote:Serious on this list?? Good luck!!!

No honestly, no vaccinations needed. Dubai is safe as can be. Most all arab countries are safe and do not require any vaccinations. I saw most because Yemen and Soudan might need some.

Do not drink the tap water in Dubai. They say its safe, but I don't even drink tapwater in Canada - a supposedly first world country. Although judging from our roads and health care, one would be hard pressed to beleive it!!

Yes he turned to hermaphrodite and started developing breasts and Glory's nipples started to enlarge and protrude!(unfortunately that teenage thought his breats started to enlarge cos he started working out in gym! :lol: )

Arab countries safe? AHEMM! wELL dAVID i GOT intelligence in Dubai which told me that there are some terrorists ppl who want to throw all infidels out of the countries which were against Iraq during the recent war. For examples Saudia Arabia and Kuwait are already facing problems and terrorists are attacking the westerners. So only vaccine that can help u to save u is sniper420! As it gives u the pheromones that if these terrorists smell will think u are one of their brothers! So get sniper420 vaccination and BEWARE OF FAKE ONES! :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat