HOW TO SAVE THE AIRLINES

Topic locked
HOW TO SAVE THE AIRLINES Jun 22, 2012
A freind sent me a letter sent by Bill Clinton to him, I reproduce it in original below. I think this technique can be applied to solving most of our problems :lol:
--------------------------------------------------------

Dump the male flight attendants. No one wanted

them in the first
place...

Replace all the female flight attendants with good-looking strippers! What the hell -- they don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss?

The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales and get a 'party atmosphere' going in the cabin. And, of course, every businessman in this country would start flying again, hoping to see naked women.

Because of the tips, female flight attendants wouldn't need a salary, thus saving even more money. I suspect tips would be so good that we could charge the women for working the plane and
have them kick back 20% of the tips, including lap dances

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt, and the airline industry would see record revenues.

This is definitely a win-win situation if we handle it right -- a golden opportunity to turn a liability into an asset.

Why didn't Bush or Obama think of this? Why do I still have to do everything myself?

Sincerely,

Bill Clinton

Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

Re: HOW TO SAVE THE AIRLINES Jun 22, 2012
Hello FD. LOL yeah strippers and strippers and strippers again. Gosh you can never get over it, can you :)...
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:Hello FD. LOL yeah strippers and strippers and strippers again. Gosh you can never get over it, can you

What are you on about ? :?
I think you stick to propounding your views about the Jews and the Holocaust, where you are more entertaining :P :P
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

:lol: Are you enjoying our second european enlightenment FD :P . I am glad that you take the very loving and kind individual approach :)
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: HOW TO SAVE THE AIRLINES Jun 23, 2012
Would the member called FD please reply to Berrin and take me out of my misery? :roll:
Berrin I have no idea what you are talking about :)
Do you ever admit to yourself that sometimes you might be wrong?
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

Re: HOW TO SAVE THE AIRLINES Jun 23, 2012
:) You don't know what I am talking about but want me to admit that sometimes I might be wrong? :roll:
If you wish to debate your findings, then I am happy to give my mine to continue. History is always good to talk to find out what's been happening at large..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: HOW TO SAVE THE AIRLINES Jun 24, 2012
LOL but you couldn't stop yourself from reading and threatening, I must have been hitting some truth therefore a nerve there... But did you know that there was also many camps for flight and expulsion of Germans during those wars, in all around Europe.. But nevertheless "only" the voice of "jews" can be heard at all times,and be pushed down to peoples throats.. Why?
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: HOW TO SAVE THE AIRLINES Jun 24, 2012
Berrin wrote: But did you know that there was also many camps for flight and expulsion of Germans during those wars, in all around Europe.. But nevertheless "only" the voice of "jews" can be heard at all times,and be pushed down to peoples throats.. Why?

European , you seem to have understood what Berrin was saying there. My Dutch isn't so good :P
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat