How Much I Need For To Feed Girl In Dubai

Topic locked
How much I need for to feed girl in Dubai Apr 04, 2007
My parents show me picture of girl. She lives in dubai weight probably 90 to 100 kilos.

How much I need to feed her. Are studios big enought for her to fit. If her parents not rich I throw picture in garbage but they are stinky rich. spend no money on bath. They like me because one eye green one eye brown and means good luck.

waiting answers. shukran.

I wish she was arab and rich so I get big villa in dubai. Parents reach but not in dirhams.

MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: How much I need for to feed girl in Dubai Apr 04, 2007
MAC wrote:My parents show me picture of girl. She lives in dubai weight probably 90 to 100 kilos.

How much I need to feed her. Are studios big enought for her to fit. If her parents not rich I throw picture in garbage but they are stinky rich. spend no money on bath. They like me because one eye green one eye brown and means good luck.

I wish she was arab and rich so I get big villa in dubai. Parents reach but not in dirhams.

If u were born poor that was ur fate and if ur father in law is poor thats stupidity (Fayz habibi in his book----idiot's guide to marriage).

Is she from Russia ? billionair in russian :P :lol:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: How much I need for to feed girl in Dubai Apr 04, 2007
HP wrote:
MAC wrote:My parents show me picture of girl. She lives in dubai weight probably 90 to 100 kilos.

If u were born poor that was ur fate and if ur father in law is poor thats stupidity (Fayz habibi in his book----idiot's guide to marriage).

thank allah no. wid 100 kilos and russian she wud eat too much caviar and the whole country would be poor. shes rich in lard.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 04, 2007
lol

ask her to eat u :D that is the cheapest way to have some thrills ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 05, 2007
The first time , i started searching girl was when it was MSN version 6 and then it came MSN 6.5 , 7 ,7.5 and now its live messanger but i culdnt find one sweet hunny bunny :cry:

As well as it is the matter of operating system is concerned , it was window 98 , then window XP and then i thought to download window xp service pack 2 and now i am planning to install window vista but there is no hope .

First i used to go at Post office to send letter then it came hotmail ,outloook but these technologies are unable to find me one cute hunny bunny.

:roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 05, 2007
Uh... whats this tread about then :?

Oh... its just HP and his alter-ego having a chat ! :lol:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 06, 2007
KeithL wrote:Uh... whats this tread about then :?

Oh... its just HP and his alter-ego having a chat ! :lol:

you know HP?

who izz he?

people think MAC = HP but not true :roll:
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 06, 2007
HP wrote:The first time , i started searching girl was when it was MSN version 6 and then it came MSN 6.5 , 7 ,7.5 and now its live messanger but i culdnt find one sweet hunny bunny :cry:

As well as it is the matter of operating system is concerned , it was window 98 , then window XP and then i thought to download window xp service pack 2 and now i am planning to install window vista but there is no hope .

First i used to go at Post office to send letter then it came hotmail ,outloook but these technologies are unable to find me one cute hunny bunny.

:roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 06, 2007
FAT GIRLS are funky 8)
howcomewechange
Dubai Forum User

Apr 13, 2007
You better be careful man
I am afraid one day you will come home & eat you

Oh God ... may I ask God to help ya
Hello_Hala
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: How much I need for to feed girl in Dubai Apr 13, 2007

As long as he thinks he'll be happy... he'll be happy until he finds out he won't ;)
KageofSoul
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: How much I need for to feed girl in Dubai Apr 21, 2007
HP wrote:

1 billion rubles=38910505.84 USD u wud be a happy guy if u found a russian girl:wink:
bonitta
Dubai chat master

bonitta wrote:1 billion rubles=38910505.84 USD u wud be a happy guy if u found a russian girl:wink:

Bonita?... Russian?
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Purple Complex wrote:
bonitta wrote:1 billion rubles=38910505.84 USD u wud be a happy guy if u found a russian girl:wink:

Bonita?... Russian?

hey purple get ur own gurl. i amm working the magic here. she have many rubbles and i need rublles or dirham. i wud also take dollar but prefer pound (not breetish but gold pound).

purple ugry color so bonita prefer mac :oops:
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 21, 2007
Oops all of you are talking about money !!!

Money is good if its enough , its very bad if its so much :S :arrow:
Uae_Me
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 21, 2007
It aint over 'till the fat lady sings.... :D
dubailover
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat