How Did He Fit Into A Woman's Gs?

Topic locked
How did he fit into a woman's Gs? Mar 05, 2008
03/05/2008 12:37 AM | By Bassam Za'za', Senior Reporter

Dubai: A manager has been jailed for wearing a woman's G-string and asking a policeman to have sex with him under the influence of alcohol on Jumeirah beachside.

The policeman, with whom the Indian manager asked to have sex, testified that the defendant was walking in a womanly manner and his G-string was revealed when he took off his trousers in front of the beachgoers.

The Dubai Court of Misdemeanour sentenced the manager to one month in jail for indecently gesturing in public and fined him Dh1,000 for consuming liquor.

He will be deported after serving his punishment.

His lawyer Eisa Bin Haidar, of Bin Haidar Group Advocates and Legal Consultants, appealed the initial verdict on Tuesday.

The Public Prosecution charged the accused with committing an indecent gesture in public by exposing his back and having liquor.

During his first appearance in court, the accused pleaded innocent to indecently gesturing in public and denied his charges. He told the judge: "I did not intend to commit any wrong doing... I accidentally exposed my backside when I knelt down."

Police records said two beach policeman arrested the accused, whose backside was exposed, walking on the Jumeirah open beach. He smelled liquor and asked to have sex with someone and pointed at one of the policemen, added the report.

Police took him for questioning and he claimed that a misunderstanding happened with the policemen.

The policeman testified: "He walked down the beachside and we suspected that he was a thief. The beachgoers spotted his buttocks because he wore a woman's underwear (G-string)... when we were about to ask him what he meant, he jumped into the police car and asked to have sex with one of us and pointed at me..."

BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 05, 2008
What a great image to start off my day. :?
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 05, 2008
Men usually have much smaller arses than women
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 05, 2008
Erm and also G strings do come in all sizes.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 05, 2008
Ermmmm...I was thinking about the front, not the arse ..
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 05, 2008
Maybe he tucked it under? :oops:
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 05, 2008
It was probably cold that night.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 05, 2008
or maybe he didnt have it :D or maybe he had it tucked it away :D or maybe he lent it to someone :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 06, 2008
After reading the topic as well as the replies about this guy with his G, geez..never thought imagining things can be that hard and painful......need a pint quickly.... :roll:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 06, 2008
reviewer wrote:After reading the topic as well as the replies about this guy with his G, geez..never thought imagining things can be that hard and painful......need a pint quickly.... :roll:

You think this is hard?? Wait till you get a man whom explained and drew the details on a piece of paper ... :shock:
Been there. Not pretty :cry:
Scarlet, you have brought back painful memories ..
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 06, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:
reviewer wrote:After reading the topic as well as the replies about this guy with his G, geez..never thought imagining things can be that hard and painful......need a pint quickly.... :roll:

You think this is hard?? Wait till you get a man whom explained and drew the details on a piece of paper ... :shock:

Woah! thats pointless.... nothing explains better than an explanation with exmple.. G String- Man - U ..Thats a perfect set for some sampling..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 06, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:

Woah! thats pointless.... nothing explains better than an explanation with exmple.. G String- Man - U ..Thats a perfect set for some sampling..

Yes. So imagine it with graphics :cry:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 06, 2008
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 06, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:

Dont imagine.. make it happen women.. be powerful!! lol
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 06, 2008
^ian^ wrote:Image

A yankee fan.. Do I know someone..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 06, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:

I will have to draw you the details in the next meet.
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 06, 2008

Ian - is thatyour kitchen? :lol: :lol:
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 06, 2008
scarlet wrote:

Ian - is thatyour kitchen? :lol: :lol:

I'm not going to responsify that with a dig.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 06, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:

I'm sorry .. not available.. 've tried it.. dont look good in it.. dont look around too much for resources.. grab the opportunity n use your power of suggestion n make the guy who explained it u do the sampling..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 06, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:

I'm sorry .. not available.. 've tried it.. dont look good in it.. dont look around too much for resources.. grab the opportunity n use your power of suggestion n make the guy who explained it u do the sampling..

See what I told you even made me dizzier.......now I need a barrel I think...
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 06, 2008
reviewer wrote:See what I told you even made me dizzier.......now I need a barrel I think...

Yes. I think I need a couple of shots for lunch too. TGIThursday!
Now the image is itched in my head :cry: :cry:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 06, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:
reviewer wrote:See what I told you even made me dizzier.......now I need a barrel I think...

Yes. I think I need a couple of shots for lunch too. TGIThursday!
Now the image is itched in my head :cry: :cry:

Now what's the perfect lunch with image ecthed in your mind.....Soft Mashed Potatoes with ....hmmm.....dare not say it :wink: :wink:

Best to take my beer only....
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 06, 2008
reviewer wrote:Now what's the perfect lunch with image ecthed in your mind.....Soft Mashed Potatoes with ....hmmm.....dare not say it :wink: :wink:

bend sausages ... ? ewllllllllllll
i raise my stake - couple of double shots ...
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 06, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:
reviewer wrote:Now what's the perfect lunch with image ecthed in your mind.....Soft Mashed Potatoes with ....hmmm.....dare not say it :wink: :wink:

bend sausages ... ? ewllllllllllll
i raise my stake - couple of double shots ...

Ewww..........'told ya not to......running to the toilet.......
Arghhhhhhhh.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make it triple tequila......and shake it out of your head.....
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 06, 2008
Moving on from the last few posts, I dont get it. I can understand why women wears Gs and see through skirts or white pants. BUT why would men wear Gs. :shock:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 06, 2008
Just to hide the bikini line...................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL...
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 06, 2008
reviewer wrote:Just to hide the bikini line...................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL...

Are you drunk from your tequila shots ??? :roll:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 06, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:Moving on from the last few posts, I dont get it. I can understand why women wears Gs and see through skirts or white pants. BUT why would men wear Gs. :shock:

The poor guy's boxers must've been stolen/ spoilt / exchanged in a drunken state.. and all that left to cover the pointer and protect himself was a gstring.. Or someone with high imaginative ablitites used her power of suggestion and made him believe that he looks good in it ...:D
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 06, 2008
BabyDoll wrote:Moving on from the last few posts, I dont get it. I can understand why women wears Gs and see through skirts or white pants. BUT why would men wear Gs. :shock:

There is a Friends episode about this, watch it...Joey explains...
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 06, 2008

Maybe it's just me but I don't find G strings attractive on women. Maybe it is that most women you wear them shouldn't. Sometimes you might see an attractive woman wearing a G string but frankly in most cases it aint the G string and she could be wearing anything and still be attractive.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat