How Did He Fit Into A Woman's Gs?

Topic locked
Mar 06, 2008
boxers are better for men cos hey you get more freedom to express urself :D

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 06, 2008
rudeboy wrote:boxers are better for men cos hey you get more freedom to express urself :D

and to change your gear...... :wink:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 06, 2008
Concord wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:Moving on from the last few posts, I dont get it. I can understand why women wears Gs and see through skirts or white pants. BUT why would men wear Gs. :shock:

Maybe it's just me but I don't find G strings attractive on women. Maybe it is that most women you wear them shouldn't. Sometimes you might see an attractive woman wearing a G string but frankly in most cases it aint the G string and she could be wearing anything and still be attractive.

True. They said its purpose is seduction, imo, it's not comfortability. It is in fact awful to see when g string comes out above the pants waistline or every time the woman bend. Better wear nothing at all.
SCY
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 06, 2008
SCY wrote:
Concord wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:Moving on from the last few posts, I dont get it. I can understand why women wears Gs and see through skirts or white pants. BUT why would men wear Gs. :shock:

Maybe it's just me but I don't find G strings attractive on women. Maybe it is that most women you wear them shouldn't. Sometimes you might see an attractive woman wearing a G string but frankly in most cases it aint the G string and she could be wearing anything and still be attractive.

True. They said its purpose is seduction, imo, it's not comfortability. It is in fact awful to see when g string comes out above the pants waistline or every time the woman bend. Better wear nothing at all.

if i had to wear a g-string i would be picking my crack after every minute :D dont know how the women do it but just luv it on them :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 10, 2008

there is a deep psycological explanation to this ... :) ..
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 10, 2008
JMK wrote:

Aha...then spill it out..or do we have to wait till you finish that cigar of yours :P :P
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 10, 2008
reviewer wrote:
JMK wrote:

Aha...then spill it out..or do we have to wait till you finish that cigar of yours :P :P

thats not a cigar my dear friend.. . :wink: . :P .
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 10, 2008
JMK wrote:
reviewer wrote:
JMK wrote:

thats not a cigar my dear friend.. . :wink: . :P .

Ok.....then give us the psychological explanation about wearing g-string :?:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat