High-speed Heroics Help Motorist After Highway Heart Attack

Topic locked
High-speed heroics help motorist after Highway heart attack Jul 24, 2011
http://www.vancouversun.com/health/High ... story.html

Who else here is thinking that the Mythbusters saved a life here. A big up to the dudes who actually pulled it off in real life and saved it from getting a lot messier.

-- Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:09 pm --

FYI in a recent episode ( not aired in the UAE yet ) they show is it possible to bring a runaway car undercontrol and how to stop it and show a few ways how its done. Exactly how its mentioned in this story.

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: High-speed heroics help motorist after Highway heart att Jul 24, 2011
Wow that's amazing! I love that show, so so good :D
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: High-speed Heroics Help Motorist After Highway Heart Att Jul 24, 2011
I was really impressed to read about the heroism shown by these individuals in saving the woman and saving other lives on a very busy Canadian Highway. The co-ordination and co-operation shown by all individuals taking part in this rescue, irrespective of skin color and religion I might add, without any formal communication channels is amazing and beyond words. I am proud of them.
There is still hope for the human race, despite what I read on DF!! All is not lost!!
zonker
BANNED

Re: High-speed Heroics Help Motorist After Highway Heart Att Jul 25, 2011
zonker wrote:I was really impressed to read about the heroism shown by these individuals in saving the woman and saving other lives on a very busy Canadian Highway. The co-ordination and co-operation shown by all individuals taking part in this rescue, irrespective of skin color and religion I might add, without any formal communication channels is amazing and beyond words. I am proud of them.
There is still hope for the human race, despite what I read on DF!! All is not lost!!

Don't be silly Zonker.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:.......
Don't be silly Zonker.

I've been called a lot worse BM, so I suppose I better thank you for those mild words! :D
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:.......
Don't be silly Zonker.

I've been called a lot worse BM, so I suppose I better thank you for those mild words! :D

You're welcome.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat