Hello?

Topic locked
hello? Apr 13, 2007
I am MAC`s unfortunate father. i would like to appologise on behalf of the blo.o.d.y fool and i hope he has not troubled you too much.

HP and MAC are one- f.u.c.k.i.n.g t.w.a.t.s

MAC`s Father
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 13, 2007
come on HP = Mac = Mac's Father

:lol:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Re: hello? Apr 13, 2007
MAC`s Father wrote:I am MAC`s unfortunate father. i would like to appologise on behalf of the blo.o.d.y fool and i hope he has not troubled you too much.

Ok HP I wasn't as suspicious at the others at first but know I am! Only you would come up with stuff like that.

Funny anyways!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2007
Galactico wrote:come on HP = Mac = Mac's Father

:lol:

NO NO NO NO i am nothing like my stupid son.
MAC`s Father
Dubai Forum Visitor

Concord wrote:
MAC`s Father wrote:I am MAC`s unfortunate father. i would like to appologise on behalf of the blo.o.d.y fool and i hope he has not troubled you too much.

Ok HP I wasn't as suspicious at the others at first but know I am! Only you would come up with stuff like that.

Funny anyways!

I know I cant stop laughing what will he do next :lol: :lol:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Galactico wrote:
Concord wrote:

Funny anyways!

why is your name galacticos and u suport manshitester united
MAC`s Father
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 13, 2007
love the avator :lol: :lol:

I wonder what sage is going to say about it :lol:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

MAC`s Father wrote:
Galactico wrote:
Concord wrote:

Funny anyways!

why cant it be Man U are galactico's aswell :wink:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

You did one minute mistake and the result is here . U used to tell all ppl , having condem is same as taking bath while wearing the clothes :P .

All the fathers are unfortunate and i am sure your daddy will not be in first 500 fortunes :lol:

Daddy i am quite gentle unlike MAC . :oops: Please send me tution fee for this semester ........i am tired of working as waiter :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

HP wrote:

You did one minute mistake and the result is here . U used to tell all ppl , having condem is same as taking bath while wearing the clothes :P .

All the fathers are unfortunate and i am sure your daddy will not be in first 500 fortunes :lol:

Daddy i am quite gentle unlike MAC . :oops: Please send me tution fee for this semester ........i am tired of working as waiter :roll:

shut up and bring ur a.s.s back to pakistan you sad sad boy. somebody is going to get hurt :twisted:
MAC`s Father
Dubai Forum Visitor

MAC`s Father wrote:
shut up and bring ur a.s.s back to pakistan you sad sad boy. somebody is going to get hurt :twisted:

Daddy it took me really hard and i stayed outside the queue of 200 ppl to get the VISA and now u want to send me back to Pakistan :cry: . How will i be sending money through western union :roll:

Daddy is it true that our grand mother (your mom) used to work as pub dancer before our grand father bought her from a Pathan :lol:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

ANOTHER "MAC" :shock:
Dr.Angel
Dubai Forums Member

MAC`s Father wrote:
Galactico wrote:
Concord wrote:

Funny anyways!

who gives a rat's arse what that looser Sage has to say. Wake up you people.

I think its hillarious.
I wrote
Dubai Forums Member

Dr.Angel wrote:

ANOTHER "MAC" :shock:

Sorry to disappoint you but you haven't been here long enought (unless you are an alterego) to know what's going on. Just hand in there and you'll figure it out. Maybe.
I wrote
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 13, 2007
My, my... the man's life must be plagued with incessant monotony for him to resort to seeking attention in this manner.

Making three accounts and talking to him self... what next?

This attention seeking escapade really seems like an allusive clarification of his life's melancholy... poor guy -_-
KageofSoul
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 13, 2007
KageofSoul wrote:My, my... the man's life must be plagued with incessant monotony for him to resort to seeking attention in this manner.

This attention seeking escapade really seems like an allusive clarification of his life's melancholy... poor guy -_-

Is that your cat?

Very cute (^_^)V
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 13, 2007
Tropic23 wrote:
KageofSoul wrote:My, my... the man's life must be plagued with incessant monotony for him to resort to seeking attention in this manner.

Is that your cat?

Very cute (^_^)V

Hah... I wish it was ^_^

My cat doesn't know how to shoot that well lol.
KageofSoul
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 13, 2007
this reminds me of the jason/jason's mother thread.... :lol:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2007
bushra21 wrote:this reminds me of the jason/jason's mother thread.... :lol:

Hey Bushra,

Hows the big apple today?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 13, 2007
sage & onion wrote:

Hey Bushra,

Not in the big apple anymore... sadly. I'm at Pitt. It's all right. Freezing :cry:

I'm on my break from work so I thought I'd jump on here and see how my favourite people are :oops:

How is everything with you?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2007
bushra21 wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Hey Bushra,

Not in the big apple anymore... sadly. I'm at Pitt. It's all right. Freezing :cry:

I'm on my break from work so I thought I'd jump on here and see how my favourite people are :oops:

We are doing gr8 thanks, just winding down after an evening at the BBQ. We were sat outside 32c after the Sun went down, looks like you need some of them rays over there.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 13, 2007
sage & onion wrote:
bushra21 wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Hey Bushra,

We are doing gr8 thanks, just winding down after an evening at the BBQ. We were sat outside 32c after the Sun went down, looks like you need some of them rays over there.

awwww yes please :oops: I live in the mountains so :( no warm weather right now...hopefully in a few months

when do i get invited for one of your bbq's :oops:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2007
bushra21 wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
bushra21 wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Hey Bushra,

awwww yes please :oops: I live in the mountains so :( no warm weather right now...hopefully in a few months

when do i get invited for one of your bbq's :oops:

Now you already know that you have an open invitation as and when you come back from US
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 13, 2007
oh yay!! i forgot :oops:

i wanted to come in the summer :(

but it looks like i have to wait for my christmas break...hopefully i get all the work done for school and can manage time off from work and interning :cry:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2007
also sage...you're on awfully late, well compared to the usual time you get on... thats great! haha, my insomnia is rubbing off on people :twisted:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2007
bushra21 wrote:also sage...you're on awfully late, well compared to the usual time you get on... thats great! haha, my insomnia is rubbing off on people :twisted:

We were late with the BBQ, so just winding down now. Keep us informed when you will be back in Dubai so we can arrange something.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 13, 2007

For a moment there I thought that read "My, my... the man's life must be plagued with incessant sodomy", but I read again to realise my mistake.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 14, 2007

I was thinking the same earlier in the day :lol:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 14, 2007
Galactico wrote:

I was thinking the same earlier in the day :lol:

Tico thinking????, your improving Buddy :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 14, 2007
Purple Complex wrote:

For a moment there I thought that read "My, my... the man's life must be plagued with incessant sodomy", but I read again to realise my mistake.

:D :lol: :lol:
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat