Harry Pothead And Gob Of Mire

Topic locked
harry pothead and gob of mire Nov 09, 2005
hey is harry potter out yet in dubai...singapore is out already!...man the anticipation is killing me :oops: ...a closet fan!!...hong kong its only out in december :cry:

constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 26, 2005
LOL iTS sooo not out yet but will yet you know myself when its out....rumour has it that its going to start near Chrissy so uhm its a long wait I gotta admit...
preciousmissunderstood
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 27, 2005
its out here in denmark...i saw it last week..the acting sucks..it was dissapointing...specially the hermione.....the story was good..just like the others...there were cute acters..krum...but he is probably too young for me..i liked the special effects..
harry reminds me somehow of frodo..a wussy
by the way someone dies in the movie!!!!
hehe hope i didnt ruin anything..
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 28, 2005
D-Unit wrote:its out here in denmark...i saw it last week..the acting sucks..it was dissapointing...specially the hermione.....the story was good..just like the others...there were cute acters..krum...but he is probably too young for me..i liked the special effects..
harry reminds me somehow of frodo..a wussy
by the way someone dies in the movie!!!!
hehe hope i didnt ruin anything..

"kabalm"...turns D-Unit into an ugly toad :P
constantine

Nov 28, 2005
sorry toadess...if there is such a word!
constantine

Nov 28, 2005
hahahaah costaboy...that was such a harry potter nerd joke!
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 28, 2005
Ahhhhh I love the movies, can't wait.

I read today that Daniel Radcliff who plays Harry is constantly being mistaken for Elijah Wood who plays Frodo in Lord of the Rings - poor thing!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 28, 2005
i dont mistake him with frodo but his character reminds me of frodo...
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 29, 2005
i quite like that name "costaboy"...hmmm...radcliff is growing up so fast...i wonder if he is taking hormone replacement to stunt his growth...less they replace him with a younger guy...kinda like the "home alone kid"...child actors have a real hard life...
constantine

Dec 07, 2005
releases dec28 in UAE
Aisha
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 09, 2005
there was a big outcry in the papers because it was only supposed to be released 28th December (6 weeks after the rest of the world - how unfair is that??? :( :( :( ).
however, i heard on the radio that due to the outcry, they are bringing it forward by 1 week and releasing it on 21st December now.
moonbaby
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 09, 2005
dude you stole my avatar!!!! :twisted: ...anyways ...yeah guess its a wait and watch thing...i wonder why such a late release date...should be a simultaneous world wide release...i guess they are waiting to rake in big bucks over x mas and new years...
constantine

Dec 10, 2005
No, the official release is still the 28th December, BUT 7days and Radio 1&2 are giving away tickets to premier showings in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, to be held on the 21st.

King Kong is out on the 14th and that's is global release date, there are no pre-shows for this movie, and King Kong is also a Warner Bros release. Same studio releases always have a 2 week window between the films being distributed, hence the gap between King Kong and Harry Potter.

And in case you didn't notice, yes I am a movie freak!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 12, 2005
crappy movie....sfx are awesome but apart from that nothing else...

yeah...i'm not a harry pot-head fan...
devilsmind
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 19, 2005
just saw it yesterday...not bad..but left me with like.."hmmm where's the rest of the story"...but still awesome...i wish they did a 5 hour version of it...or a 3D version, where all the special effects fly at ya...thing of the future perhaps...
constantine

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat