Hair Free Or Care Free

Topic locked
Hair Free or Care Free May 04, 2012
Hello everyone, I just registered and was wondering if I could ask your opinions?

I'm studying Health and Beauty as a mature student in the UK and as part of my course I have to do a project. Part of the project is to collect opinions from mixed groups of people on certain aspects of health and beauty. I decided on hair removal and it was sugested by our tutor that we try internet forums for feed back. I would never have thought of that but here a I am.

So I'm happy to get feed back from men aswell as ladies. I suppose I'd better give you a couple of questions for starters and see what sort of feed back I get which may lead to more questions!

For the men, do you like your ladies hair free or care free? That's the title of my project, by the way, and by being care free, I mean that your lady does not remove any body hair and you and her are quite happy about it?If your lady doesn't remove her body hair, does it embarrass you, at all, if people look a bit disgusted when she waves the waiter over?
How is it body oder wise?

I have to be honest here and say I'm not sure what is acceptable, culturally, in the UAE. Do ladies remove their body hair?

For the ladies, if you do wax or shave would you consider experimenting with not removing your body hair? How would your husband feel about this? Do you feel you gain your confidence from the way you look and if you decided to grow your body hair would that decrease your confidence?

I think that may be enough for starters so I will wait for some feedback.

I just thought of something else..what's your favourite way to de fuzz, would it be waxing, shaving or creams?
If you do wax and do the whole Brazillian thing, do you find it itchy when you are growing back, with the heat?

MrsMills
BANNED

Re: Hair Free Or Care Free May 04, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to reply pappidopoulos. That's a mouth full isn't it?
When you say same love couple I'm presuming you mean couples of the same gender? I'd like to hear from anyone pappidopoulos, it really doesn't matter to me if you are from the gay community.

You see, i did say my questions may lead to more questions and here is one for you pappidopoulos. (I think I'm getting the hang of your name now -)) Do men from the gay community where you are like to wax each other? They do in my part of the world. There are gay therapists who deal solely with people of their own gender.

Personally I'm not gay but I'm not kean of doing a 'back sack and crack'. I didn't mind the back. We had a model especially brought in to practice on but I left it to the others and I just watched.

Thanks anyway pappidopoulos! You sound sweet.
MrsMills
BANNED

Re: Hair Free Or Care Free May 06, 2012
pappidopoulos wrote:MrsMills , go to expatwoman.com

Is that where the action is?
mikehunt
BANNED

Re: Hair Free Or Care Free May 07, 2012
mikehunt wrote:Is that where the action is?

I'm also curious. Talking about going to a movie with popcorn and cola and who will pay what, doesn't sound very exciting.
joehart
BANNED

Re: Hair Free Or Care Free May 08, 2012
You chattin about the Jolly Boys outin Joe?
mikehunt
BANNED

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat