Guys Cars And Racers!

Topic locked
guys cars and racers! Sep 19, 2004
hey yall i'm getting a car soon so was wondering what is it i should get.
i made this thread to talk about the most popular of all the guys topics and thats cars!

enjoy and try to post as many pictures of cars posible.

this is one car i like very much that has gotten little notice.

its the bugatti veyron.

anyways i bring this up because i want to get a car soon, obviously something cheaper :). i was thinking sts cadilac i like that car. any suggestions.[/img]

FAKESPIKE

Sep 19, 2004
It really depends on your budget and what you are gonna be using the car for.

If you are a bit of a boy racer like me, you want something fast and handles well. You have to go for the sports saloon and I can highly recommend a Honda (cheaper than the Euro brands). I don't have one, but if I get the chance to get rid of mine, I will be getting a Honda.

However, German cars are just as good. Audi A4 1.8T or the Audi S3. BMW's are good and reliable, but heavy and RWD. M3 is about the best you could hope for.
Merc's = NO, unless you go top of the range and thats just stoopid money. Porshe, well, everyones got one! I will not talk about the "prancing Pony" as thats nor fair.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 19, 2004
hahahaah german hahahahha nahhh boi just get a corolla hahaahh u know iwas big pimpin wit that back in 99 so its all good hahahahah cheaper economical in everythang so its all grimy... but if u wanna get somthin ill then it should be H2 hahahahha
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Sep 21, 2004
well i aint gonna talk cause somone here mentioned the M3 and hmmm

well since i bought it i had to sell my scanner to be able to cover up the damnn bill

so ppl jst chill an ill have to picture of me in my convertable M3 up here in a while
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Sep 21, 2004
Hey Jamal,

U got an M3? Nice mate. My respect for you has increased 10 fold matey. Which version do you have?

You had to sell your scanner? I take it you mean radar scanner. I have a Valentine V1 fitted in my car.

Does the tinting of the windows restrict the scanning ability?
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat