What were you looking for, princess?

PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 25, 2006
My condolences... :cry:
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Sep 25, 2006
aww..i knw how u feel..my hamster died a year ago.. n i cant get a new one.! :(.
my 5 year old brother n my 9 year old brother held a tiny funeral outside our house

his name was stich :cry:
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Sep 25, 2006
[sarcasm]So you got angry and had some bleach? If you wanted to purge your system of your Guinea pig thoughts, you should have had the whole bottle.[/sarcasm]
Phoenix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 25, 2006
edit
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Sep 25, 2006
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:aww..i knw how u feel..my hamster died a year ago.. n i cant get a new one.! :(.
my 5 year old brother n my 9 year old brother held a tiny funeral outside our house

his name was stich :cry:

i couldnt burry him , it's just the way stuff was going on , i had to throw him out , i wrapped him with a shirt i liked and put him in a plastic bag then left him outside so the watchman would pick him up when he empty's the garbage cans . in the morning i noticed the bag was still there, it totally made me extra depressed .

@phonix: haha your a funny boy .
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 25, 2006
You mean you didn't give the poor guy/gal a proper funeral, oh, how sad :cry:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 25, 2006
edit/
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 25, 2006
^^ i am sry for ur pet, i know how it feels to lose one .
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 25, 2006
sage & onion wrote:You mean you didn't give the poor guy/gal a proper funeral, oh, how sad :cry:

1)lift toilet seat
2)drop
3)flush
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 25, 2006
mraph33 wrote:
sage & onion wrote:You mean you didn't give the poor guy/gal a proper funeral, oh, how sad :cry:

1)lift toilet seat
2)drop
3)flush

thats soo mean!! :shock:
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Sep 26, 2006
Your mum puts bleach in the fridge?!?! :shock:

Your GP was cute though... I had a bunny rabbit in the UK, my friends are looking after her now but I miss her so much. Don't know what I'd do if she went to Bunny Heaven!! :cry:
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 26, 2006
Nice fellow mraph33 is :twisted: :twisted:

I like the bit about the nurse though, first you say you pushed her out of the way and then you say you kicked her out of the way. Which was it Para?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 26, 2006
i kinda used force but i mean it didnt kill her . she's alot bigger than me.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 26, 2006
PARANOID wrote:i kinda used force but i mean it didnt kill her . she's alot bigger than me.

No wonder you got in trouble, you have to try and calm your temper, go out in the big world you will not get it so easy. :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 26, 2006
Although I sympathize with you on your dead pet, I am irritated with you bec of what you did to the nurse, she was trying to help you.

Sad to say it out loud, you have an ATTITUDE problem.... :shock:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 26, 2006
I'm very sorry about your beloved pet dying, but I think that you have some serious issues Paranoid, and need to see a psychiatrist or psychologist. A healthy person does not cope with pet loss by drinking some bleach, and then physically assaulting a nurse.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 26, 2006
So, sorry for your pet!
I have a budgerigar for 16 years and when she died it felt just like a member of your family passed away.
2 years later the house is still seems empty without her....... :cry:
AnnaSvensson
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 26, 2006
Paranoid, I think you have some serious issues.

Grieving over a pet is one thing, drinking bleach quite another, you could have burnt your throat out! And who the hell keeps bleach in the fridge?!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 26, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:Thats why i dont have a girl friend....i cant afford to buy her girl friend food and take care of her...and the house is not a big enough cage for her...plus u have to clean after them....talk to them...take them out for waaalks...its a headache man....who needs pets...

When u have internet, cinema, sports car and lots of money :D

So, now girl-friends are considered to be PETS????? :shock:

Interesting, to whom boy-friends can be compared to.....
AnnaSvensson
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 26, 2006
Wow, let's watch this thread go completely off topic. :roll:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 26, 2006
Dave is a certified thread hijacker! :(
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 26, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Paranoid, I think you have some serious issues.

Grieving over a pet is one thing, drinking bleach quite another, you could have burnt your throat out! And who the hell keeps bleach in the fridge?!

But at least you would have had a clean throat
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 26, 2006
mraph33 wrote:

was that some kind of joke? i totally didnt get it, clean throat as in what??

and people you keep bleach in the fridge when you accidentaly pour more than what you need in a cup to whitten a bunch of your clothes, so you store the rest in the fridge.got it ?
A healthy person does not cope with pet loss by drinking some bleach, and then physically assaulting a nurse.

i shoudve used the right words, i didnt really drink it, more like a couple sips. and the school nurse was really being mean, i asked her to stop bugging me and she didn't. seriously she was calling for it .
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 26, 2006
PARANOID wrote:
mraph33 wrote:

was that some kind of joke? i totally didnt get it, clean throat as in what??

and people you keep bleach in the fridge when you accidentaly pour more than what you need in a cup to whitten a bunch of your clothes, so you store the rest in the fridge.got it ?
A healthy person does not cope with pet loss by drinking some bleach, and then physically assaulting a nurse.

i shoudve used the right words, i didnt really drink it, more like a couple sips. and the school nurse was really being mean, i asked her to stop bugging me and she didn't. seriously she was calling for it .

I would never be able to understand the keeping the bleach in the fridge bit, what does it go off or what. What happened to putting it back in the container that it came in ?

And I am sorry to disagree again, bur you do not go around assaulting staff at your School, period, end of story. You are lucky you were not thrown out.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 26, 2006
well im sure i wouldve been much happier if i were thrown out, at least i wouldnt be another fool who continues the damn pattern they shove in our faces .
and i dont go around beating people, it was only this time. but i guess if i was gonna do it anyway i shoudve used my card on someone more deserving :P
btw our school is really really racist, they preach hate just about every other day. they never cease to amaze me with thier new batches of hate filled lectures. you go there and you feel enlightened among all the eggheads.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 26, 2006
PARANOID wrote:well im sure i wouldve been much happier if i were thrown out, at least i wouldnt be another fool who continues the damn pattern they shove in our faces .
and i dont go around beating people, it was only this time. but i guess if i was gonna do it anyway i shoudve used my card on someone more deserving :P
btw our school is really really racist, they preach hate just about every other day. they never cease to amaze me with thier new batches of hate filled lectures. you go there and you feel enlightened among all the eggheads.

Preach hatred of what???
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 26, 2006
hate of all lifestyles that don't match the "staying at home covered up chanting quranic verses" lifestyle. plus telling us a bunch of lies like "all the people who died in london bombings were jews" HAHA WTF???! or like when i wrote this paper telling what a child abuser nancy L thomas is , my english teacher's first reaction was "is this lady a jew?" plus forcing people to become all "religious looking" , like you're not allowed to have your eyebrows done (so they claim if a girl has her eyebrows done she's absolutley prohibited from entering heaven, how logical), they removed all mirrors in the bathrooms to make sure no girl trys to order herself (i still dont get that), they search your bags to make sure you didnt get any makeup to school, the day after 9/11 one of the religion teachers made a little prayer where she thanked god for making the tragedy happen ,they go on and on and on and on and ON and ON about how evil the west is, they keep telling us dont kill yourself cause allah said so not cause it's not fair for yourself, umm .. what else .. oh , so they make us wear these REDICULOUSLY LOOOOONG THICK XXL sized uniforms in the hot summer(even though im a midium) to cover us up, you're not allowed to walk around without your "sheila" on , and in class 99.9% of the teacher's ask "so who's not muhajabah?" (trans:who dosent wear the head scarf when out of her home?) , so like everyone in my class do wear the head scarf exept me and this girl who's the first on class, so like you have to raise your hand and advertise how evil and nasty you are. i was forced to lie and say i do pray five times a day when i dont, cause my closest friends think it's such a fat assed sin not to do so ,i could only imagine what the staff would say.
alright so that's a little bit of what makes me hate them .

EDIT: oh oh also! underneath those bed sheets we wear we should also wear trousers so that "when we get on and off the bus the horney bus driver dosent see your leg" UUGGHH ! x_x
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 26, 2006
what school do you go to? ive never ever heard of a school like that. and your not local so your not going to a government school, it has to be private. and even then, none of the private schools i know are like that....even in sharjah.

also, i think you need help dealing with your anger. i found that kickboxing helps me a lot....you should give it a try.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 26, 2006
oh yes i do go to a goverment school , they started the "only local" thingy only 3-4 years ago, i go to "khawla bint tha'labah" school in al-khan district , previously known as "al-Qasba" and a year before that it was called "balqees" . (im guessing they'v got a really bad reputation that's why they keep changing the name lol)

so yeah it happens and i heard it's even worse in "al-gubaiba" secondery school ,there they have cameras everywhere .

i dont have enough space for a punch bag.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat