Green Protest

Topic locked
Green protest Sep 18, 2009

Watch guys!

melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 18, 2009
Read an article first, then saw your post.

Eid Mubarak to you and to all those who had the courage to march.

Eid Mubarak to those who wanted to but were probably driven by fear and didn't.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 19, 2009
Hmmm interesting. What's the objective of this protest?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 19, 2009
Whats it about may I ask?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 19, 2009
Thank you Bora and Eid Mubarak to you.

This protest is against Ahmadinejad's government.after the election more than 3 months ago, people are continuously participate in protests to prove the world we don't want him and there was a huge fraud in election. They shoot to people in protests, lots of protesters have been arrested and recently there were some news about rape and murder in jails against protesters.

but we continue to the victory....
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 19, 2009
melika969 wrote:Thank you Bora and Eid Mubarak to you.

This protest is against Ahmadinejad's government.after the election more than 3 months ago, people are continuously participate in protests to prove the world we don't want him and there was a huge fraud in election. They shoot to people in protests, lots of protesters have been arrested and recently there were some news about rape and murder in jails against protesters.

To be honest it doesn't seem as if you are much luck at the moment.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 19, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
melika969 wrote:Thank you Bora and Eid Mubarak to you.

To be honest it doesn't seem as if you are much luck at the moment.

Right, but we are not thinking of changing the government at the moment. I think this gatherings give people hope. you know when they march together and yell " don't be afraid, we are all together". it 's a sign. we still need time...
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 19, 2009
Change takes time. It doesn't happen over night. Hopefully this is just the beginning. I believe more people are against the present government than those for the government.

Equal rights for women and Afro-Americans took years. It just takes time and it starts with a small voice that grow louder.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 19, 2009
Well it's a start and I applaud the people who have the courage to makje a stand. But to a man like him it will make no difference. He would have to be forcibly removed from power.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 19, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well it's a start and I applaud the people who have the courage to makje a stand. But to a man like him it will make no difference. He would have to be forcibly removed from power.

Who should've done that: W., Clown or you, Nuke Maid? First two were busy busy busy with another countries.

It looks like time of inexpensive colour revolutions, that were so popular a few years ago, is over.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 19, 2009
erm Iran's own people?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 19, 2009
Iran's own people do not have military power chocs. but as RC said this is a colour (green) revolution. they shoot people in the street. you haven't seen the video about the girl Neda?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 19, 2009
melika969 wrote:Iran's own people do not have military power chocs. but as RC said this is a colour (green) revolution. they shoot people in the street. you haven't seen the video about the girl Neda?

It's exactly what I wanted to say. It's easy to send peaceful demonstration against armed Basij sitting in arm-chair a thousand kilometers away. All these political games of clans dosn't worth any single life, believe me.

Been there, done that, as you Chocks like to say. My younger brother was almost killed when he with his mates tried to stop tanks with bare hands in 1991. What for? To give a chance a few kikes to seize the most lucrative industries.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat