A Good Arab Is A Gay Arab >:(

Topic locked
a good arab is a gay arab >:( Sep 15, 2006
no seriously , how come only gay arab guys are nice and would like to have a convo with a girl without wanting a piece of her ? i mean it really sucks with the straight ones , i never talk to them cause they automatically guess that you'r a fairy and all you want sex . it's so gross , and im not even attracted to straight people .
anyways , on the other hand , youve got the sweet gay arabs who are really way more intellegent and respectful than the others , they are also openminded , well duh they're gay , but they are also fun to be with which most of you straight lustful arabs are not . so meh on you .i met enough people on both sides to know.

did anyone else notice anything like that ?

now second problem , this is specifically with some emarati guys .

more like some guys from the gulf , cause this happens in kuwait as well .

so WTF is up with some emarati virgin-boys-who-think-they're-playboys driving thier cars with loud usher beats ,throwing out thier numbers at any and EVERY random girl who's standing at the pavement ? and then the arab girls that are sluts actually GO FOR IT and damn it works .these people piss the fcuk out of me . or thoes loser bastards who write thier numbers with stickers on thier expensive cars . god they are living proof that people can live in fancy places yet be completely uncivilised .

im talking facts here , im sure others have seen this happen .

[/rant]

PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Re: a good arab is a gay arab >:( Sep 15, 2006
PARANOID wrote:no seriously , how come only gay arab guys are nice and would like to have a convo with a girl without wanting a piece of her ? because they are gay :roll: i mean it really sucks with the straight ones , i never talk to them cause they automatically guess that you'r a fairy and all you want fun not true . it's so gross , and im not even attracted to straight people . does that make you gay
anyways , on the other hand , youve got the sweet gay arabs who are really way more intellegent and respectful than the others if you never speak to the straight arab guys, how can you say they (the gay arabs) are 'way more intelligent' :?: , they are also openminded , well duh they're gay , but they are also fun to be with which most of you straight lustful arabs are not . gay guys are lustful as well -- at least towards other guys :roll: so meh on you .i met enough people on both sides to know. have you really? it doesnt seem to me like you have

so WTF is up with some emarati virgin-boys-who-think-they're-playboys driving thier cars with loud usher beats ,throwing out thier numbers at any and EVERY random girl who's standing at the pavement ? how do you know they are virgins? have you tested this out first hand :? and then the arab girls that are sluts actually GO FOR IT why do you call them sluts? because they took a guys number -- that sounds just as bad as the guys you were just bad-mouthing and damn it works .these people piss the f&%K out of me . or thoes loser bastards who write thier numbers with stickers on thier expensive cars . god they are living proof that people can live in fancy places yet be completely uncivilised . that doesnt make them uncivilised. and just because they can afford to drive fancy cars isnt any reason to hate them

your 'facts' seem to be filled with personal opinions; or is that what facts are for you?

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2006
what ? did i hit a sensitive nerve there ?

i never said i hated people for driving fancy cars , you made that up .
gay guys arent as lustful as straight ones , im only talking bout arabs now , gay ones dont go lusting and flirting with unwilling guys the way straight guys do in malls and on the street with whatever girl they see . it's because gay arabs cant go around advertising thier sexual prefrence . and gay arabs , unlike gays from western or more accepting countries , dont live that "gay lifestyle" of going home each night with a different partner , i took by ajb's advice and looked around for people i can relate to , i made a lot of gay friends and they only do sexual stuff with people they KNOW and TRUST .they arent nessesarily lovers , it's a thing about trust and closness .

about me not talking to straight arab guys , OH PUH-LEEZ ! ive talked to what would fill a lifetime of straight arab guys online , after getting tired of thier usual dirty ways , i turned to real life people in hopes that in real life people would naturaly be more polite .obviously , as i stated , they cant look past the body or feel past thier penis .

now you seem to be defending the f*ckers who roam the streets like horney apes , they insult,humiliate and desrespect people . if i had a gun and noone was looking id seriously shoot them , no i mean it .

now about calling the girls who totally enjoy being randomly picked by any guy she dosent know from the street , yes i believe that's slutty , specially that most girls at my school who have bfs got them that way .they arent just "picking the number" , they are making bfs out of them .

that doesnt make them uncivilised.

oh yes it totally DOES make them uncivilised , what else would you call it exactly ? they open thier windows and scream shit at women , i get it it's okey with you to be whistled at ,called s*xy, or be asked to "check out the inside of his car ?",etc.. , well if that's so alright with you , it's not alright with others .

they are uncivilised pricks . period .

EDIT: and no im not lesbian , and i wont explain to you what i am cause youll most likely not understand .
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 16, 2006
PARANOID wrote:what ? did i hit a sensitive nerve there ?

i never said i hated people for driving fancy cars , you made that up . my mistake
gay guys arent as lustful as straight ones , im only talking bout arabs now , gay ones dont go lusting and flirting with unwilling guys the way straight guys do in malls and on the street with whatever girl they see . not true, i know plenty of gay arab guys who do that shit...and there are many famous gay arab guys who patrol the streets (mamzar, dhiyafa, jumeira beach rd) hitting on other arab guys -- whether they are gay or not it's because gay arabs cant go around advertising thier fun prefrence . and gay arabs , unlike gays from western or more accepting countries , dont live that "gay lifestyle" of going home each night with a different partner also not true, these guys get more ass than the straight arab guys here , i took by ajb's advice and looked around for people i can relate to , i made a lot of gay friends and they only do fun stuff with people they KNOW and TRUST .they arent nessesarily lovers , it's a thing about trust and closness. a booty call perhaps

about me not talking to straight arab guys , OH PUH-LEEZ ! ive talked to what would fill a lifetime of straight arab guys online online.... , after getting tired of thier usual dirty ways , i turned to real life people in hopes that in real life people would naturaly be more polite .obviously , as i stated , they cant look past the body or feel past thier penis . aren't all guys like that though? i know plenty of arab guys who, yes, probably are thinking of having me on my back...but they never make me feel that way. but honestly, what guy isnt like that?

now you seem to be defending the f*ckers who roam the streets like horney apes , they insult,humiliate and desrespect people . yes, i will defend them. not all of them are as bad as you are saying. every culture has those idiots, i mean, i had the same shit happening to me with those bloody americans when i was in the states. big deal, get over it if i had a gun and noone was looking id seriously shoot them , no i mean it . i would shoot you

now about calling the girls who totally enjoy being randomly picked by any guy she dosent know from the street , yes i believe that's slutty , specially that most girls at my school who have bfs got them that way .they arent just "picking the number" , they are making bfs out of them . that is how some guys and girls meet up here. the schools are not mixed, and many of the universities that locals attend are not mixed as well. i have plenty of friends who met their fiances/husbands/wives that way...there is just not that many options out there for them right now.

that doesnt make them uncivilised.

oh yes it totally DOES make them uncivilised , what else would you call it exactly ? they open thier windows and scream shit at women , i get it it's okey with you to be whistled at ,called s*xy, or be asked to "check out the inside of his car ?",etc.. , well if that's so alright with you , it's not alright with others . i dont like it. well, it is cute sometimes. and they are only disrespectful to you if you act like your the shit...which in all honesty, you shouldnt act that way, because your not. im telling you now. your not any better than anybody else.

they are uncivilised pricks . period . your opinion, your entitled to it

EDIT: and no im not lesbian , and i wont explain to you what i am cause youll most likely not understand . im actually very open minded. i dont care if you are a lesbian, bi-sexual, transexual...whatever floats your boat hon. i know many people, who are also close friends of mine who are homo/bi sexual. it doesnt bother me. its your life, who am i to judge you
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: a good arab is a gay arab >:( Sep 16, 2006
PARANOID wrote:no seriously , how come only gay arab guys are nice and would like to have a convo with a girl without wanting a piece of her ? i mean it really sucks with the straight ones , i never talk to them cause they automatically guess that you'r a fairy and all you want fun . it's so gross , and im not even attracted to straight people .
anyways , on the other hand , youve got the sweet gay arabs who are really way more intellegent and respectful than the others , they are also openminded , well duh they're gay , but they are also fun to be with which most of you straight lustful arabs are not . so meh on you .i met enough people on both sides to know.

so WTF is up with some emarati virgin-boys-who-think-they're-playboys driving thier cars with loud usher beats ,throwing out thier numbers at any and EVERY random girl who's standing at the pavement ? and then the arab girls that are sluts actually GO FOR IT and damn it works .these people piss the f&%K out of me . or thoes loser bastards who write thier numbers with stickers on thier expensive cars . god they are living proof that people can live in fancy places yet be completely uncivilised .

[/rant]

hi dude,

well there are locals who are like that and do such things.....pretty stupid i think too. thats how some of them act.
I agree to the fact where even if you are rich with money, you can be uncivilized. Some are the complete opposite though
Im not gay, i have friends that appreciate me, it kinda hard to be gay when there are alot of pretty women around...;)

Some people go to night clubs get drunk and then go after the girls who are drunk so they can have a shot......some see somebody of the street and shoot numbers at them......

what do you think dude/dudette?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2006
I think that two wrongs dosent make a right , if it happens in the states or wherever bushra , it dosent have to happen here and people dont have to get over it and what the hell are you saying about me acting a certain way that makes the idiots disrespect me ? oh now it's my fault ? it's so lame how everyone sides with the boys just because they're boys .when someone flirts with me out of the blue i have every right to act whatever way i want , if i wanna point the finger at him ill do it , if i wanna call someone on him ill do it , but i never act like that because id never waste so much effort on people like him .but if i do any of the above or more it's my right and i wont be acting like im "the shit" and it would be exactly what they deserve. again , you think it can be cute , i think it's gross .i used to laugh them of in the past but now they're everywhere , just yesterday i was at the mega mall and had three encounters , i dont have to live with it just because some people think it's cute and noone wants to hold them responsible for thier actions. im not a whore to be publicly checked out like that .i bet if it was a girl doing something relevant to that everyone would be against it , F*king double standards.

that is how some guys and girls meet up here. the schools are not mixed, and many of the universities that locals attend are not mixed as well. i have plenty of friends who met their fiances/husbands/wives that way...there is just not that many options out there for them right now.

im sorry i cant believe that is true , do you think the guy in the car picks only one girl ? so far from the truth ..he already has other numbers of other girls he has previously picked from the street ,before leaving thier house these guys write a new bunch of papers to fit the number of girls they might find waiting for the school bus , otherwise they wouldnt be so "ready" for it everytime they find a new body.

and come on !they dont marry them , because they dont care about them , they're only new toys to waste some time , i have SEEN the "combinations" between these people ,i dont think a 24 y/o tall guy is so in love with the 14 y/o girl who's already short on her own and only reaches a bit above his waist. and most of the ones they pick are highschool girls because they're the only stupid ones to fall for it .some of these girls at school even tell me that they're "just playing around and wasting some time" , these people are far from serious .

and bleakus i know that some are the complete opposite , they are the ones who dont go around checking people out . but i lost trust in about all of them because i recently met a bunch like this shiite guy who was explanning to me all about muslim shiites and it was all so cool and i learned a lot about thier way in islam , he even said he memorized the whole quran so i was like cool. then he phoned me late at night only to start talking dirty to me , and i was like "fcuk off" . guys arent all lustful 24/7 , it just seems like most straight arab guys are .and please stop treating them like they are so out of control and wild and beyond any help , because they choose to be like that , it's not just "thier nature" .

and last thing ,i never said i was better than anyone . i believe as long as they keep up thier filthy ways THEY are less than what a normal respectful person is .they can always stop , but they choose to act like that .
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 16, 2006
PARANOID wrote:I think that two wrongs dosent make a right , if it happens in the states or wherever bushra , it dosent have to happen here and people dont have to get over it and what the hell are you saying about me acting a certain way that makes the idiots disrespect me ? oh now it's my fault ? it's so lame how everyone sides with the boys just because they're boys .when someone flirts with me out of the blue i have every right to act whatever way i want , if i wanna point the finger at him ill do it , if i wanna call someone on him ill do it , but i never act like that because id never waste so much effort on people like him .but if i do any of the above or more it's my right and i wont be acting like im "the shit" and it would be exactly what they deserve. again , you think it can be cute , i think it's gross .i used to laugh them of in the past but now they're everywhere , just yesterday i was at the mega mall and had three encounters , i dont have to live with it just because some people think it's cute and noone wants to hold them responsible for thier actions. im not a whore to be publicly checked out like that .i bet if it was a girl doing something relevant to that everyone would be against it , F*king double standards.

that is how some guys and girls meet up here. the schools are not mixed, and many of the universities that locals attend are not mixed as well. i have plenty of friends who met their fiances/husbands/wives that way...there is just not that many options out there for them right now.

im sorry i cant believe that is true , do you think the guy in the car picks only one girl ? so far from the truth ..he already has other numbers of other girls he has previously picked from the street ,before leaving thier house these guys write a new bunch of papers to fit the number of girls they might find waiting for the school bus , otherwise they wouldnt be so "ready" for it everytime they find a new body.

and come on !they dont marry them , because they dont care about them , they're only new toys to waste some time , i have SEEN the "combinations" between these people ,i dont think a 24 y/o tall guy is so in love with the 14 y/o girl who's already short on her own and only reaches a bit above his waist. and most of the ones they pick are highschool girls because they're the only stupid ones to fall for it .some of these girls at school even tell me that they're "just playing around and wasting some time" , these people are far from serious .

and bleakus i know that some are the complete opposite , they are the ones who dont go around checking people out . but i lost trust in about all of them because i recently met a bunch like this shiite guy who was explanning to me all about muslim shiites and it was all so cool and i learned a lot about thier way in islam , he even said he memorized the whole quran so i was like cool. then he phoned me late at night only to start talking dirty to me , and i was like "f&%K off" . guys arent all lustful 24/7 , it just seems like most straight arab guys are .and please stop treating them like they are so out of control and wild and beyond any help , because they choose to be like that , it's not just "thier nature" .

and last thing ,i never said i was better than anyone . i believe as long as they keep up thier filthy ways THEY are less than what a normal respectful person is .they can always stop , but they choose to act like that .

it seems u r young and u need a psychiatrist ASAP!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2006
PARANOID wrote:I think that two wrongs dosent make a right , if it happens in the states or wherever bushra , it dosent have to happen here and people dont have to get over it and what the hell are you saying about me acting a certain way that makes the idiots disrespect me ? oh now it's my fault ? it's so lame how everyone sides with the boys just because they're boys .when someone flirts with me out of the blue i have every right to act whatever way i want , if i wanna point the finger at him ill do it , if i wanna call someone on him ill do it , but i never act like that because id never waste so much effort on people like him .but if i do any of the above or more it's my right and i wont be acting like im "the shit" and it would be exactly what they deserve. again , you think it can be cute , i think it's gross .i used to laugh them of in the past but now they're everywhere , just yesterday i was at the mega mall and had three encounters , i dont have to live with it just because some people think it's cute and noone wants to hold them responsible for thier actions. im not a whore to be publicly checked out like that .i bet if it was a girl doing something relevant to that everyone would be against it , F*king double standards.

and bleakus i know that some are the complete opposite , they are the ones who dont go around checking people out . but i lost trust in about all of them because i recently met a bunch like this shiite guy who was explanning to me all about muslim shiites and it was all so cool and i learned a lot about thier way in islam , he even said he memorized the whole quran so i was like cool. then he phoned me late at night only to start talking dirty to me , and i was like "f&%K off" . guys arent all lustful 24/7 , it just seems like most straight arab guys are .and please stop treating them like they are so out of control and wild and beyond any help , because they choose to be like that , it's not just "thier nature" .

ok it much clearer now for......

ok dudette, the first thing you should ask yourself is why you hang around people like this? you are looking in the wrong places for these kind of guys? in my experience, i saw people who pray 5 times a day, but has a drinking problem........a guy who prays but he cheats his wife......(thats going to another subject but im using this as examples).

in life (inshallah god protects all of us) but you might see crap which are worse this.

im sorry, but the 24 with a 14 year old, i cant remember the phrase but that called rape ok....... thats disgusting.....that guy should be shot in the head, both of them ;).....the world have many people like this though
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2006
[quote="sniper420
it seems u r young and u need a psychiatrist ASAP![/quote]

hmmm ...why do i feel like i heard that 10000000000000#@% times already . im only discussing what others are too afraid to face in fear that they will look bad because they are from the same race/natinality/country where the problem lies . so they act so defensive and like the problem does not exist instead of being part of the solution .which part exactly makes me in need of a shrink ?
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 16, 2006
like i and bleakus said earlier, not all the guys are like that. and to be honest, its not just he local guys -- ive gotten the same treatment out of just about everyone...including some european/australian guys. i was telling you that if you act like you are better than them they will disrespect you. i said that as a way of going about that problem you had. and i do stand up for myself, when and if i am disrespected. i dont care who the person is, if i feel i was wronged and disrespected, you will know.

i never said that what they were doing was right. i never said that just because it happens in the states its all right. i was trying to point out to you that this isnt something that just happens here, so yes, you should chill out.

also, i went to two wedding this past week for my friiends --- who both met their wives that way.

oh, and what nationality are you btw?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2006
im palestinian/lebanese . why do you ask ?

also , as i stated before , i dont act big on anyone , i believe what they do is disrespectful on it's own and is wrong , it's not the girl's fault if she reacted in a way that didnt suit them , they were ALREADY disrespectful and they deserve any reaction they get .they deserve to be disrespected wherever they come from. end of story .
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 16, 2006
PARANOID wrote:im palestinian/lebanese . why do you ask ?

also , as i stated before , i dont act big on anyone , i believe what they do is disrespectful on it's own and is wrong , it's not the girl's fault if she reacted in a way that didnt suit them , they were ALREADY disrespectful and they deserve any reaction they get .they deserve to be disrespected wherever they come from. end of story .

no wonder your so outspoken. dont get me wrong, im not saying what they are doing is right, i was just saying that if you dont act ka ina shaifa nafsik...they, most of the time, will not disrespect you. if they alread were disrespectufl whatever, do as you like. most of the time though they will just try and give you their number, or get you to give them theirs -- once they see its not going to happen they will leave you alone.

oh, and my dad is palestinian/lebanese -- so when i said you were so outspoken i meant in a good way; strong lady :wink:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2006
Hmmmm interesting topic.

most of the arabs ive met are gay.
The ones which were not, were in London... and they fit your stereotype, Paranoid.

One muppet offered to "buy" a girl in a Stockholm, nightclub a few years back...what a nice guy?
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 25, 2006
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Re: a good arab is a gay arab >:( Oct 26, 2006
PARANOID wrote:no seriously , how come only gay arab guys are nice and would like to have a convo with a girl without wanting a piece of her ? i mean it really sucks with the straight ones , i never talk to them cause they automatically guess that you'r a fairy and all you want fun . it's so gross , and im not even attracted to straight people .

so WTF is up with some emarati virgin-boys-who-think-they're-playboys driving thier cars with loud usher beats ,throwing out thier numbers at any and EVERY random girl who's standing at the pavement ? and then the arab girls that are sluts actually GO FOR IT and damn it works .these people piss the f&%K out of me . or thoes loser bastards who write thier numbers with stickers on thier expensive cars . god they are living proof that people can live in fancy places yet be completely uncivilised .

[/rant]

OK i can understand your pain which was caused by some emiratie boys..but why?
because they throw thier numbers at u (u should be happy ) or cuz the way they throw the number ..
u just said it all and explained why..u said that they r uncivilised ,they just wana have fun with u ,they have nice cars ,losers ,bastards ..what do u expect from these kind of people ..
anyway ..last word im emiraty and those people do not represent all the
local guys.check ur fingers they all not the same .
cheers
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 26, 2006
lol the top three things emirati guys can be sure to say to you:

1. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

2. I used to be in love with this girl but she cheated on me and broke my heart, that's why I'll never cheat, because I know how much it hurts.

3. CHECK ALL FIVE OF YOUR FINGERS, ARE THEY SAME!
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 26, 2006
bushra21 wrote:lol the top three things emirati guys can be sure to say to you:

2. I used to be in love with this girl but she cheated on me and broke my heart, that's why I'll never cheat, because I know how much it hurts.

lool
som1 dated local guy here
:lol:
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 26, 2006
lol, or she could be a local girl :wink: and knows how her boys work
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 26, 2006

wow, the lamest crap ive ever heard

the sad part is that chicks fall for that stuff ;)

i feel kind of left out though although i am local

bushra is all of your fingers are the same then you gotta go to the Doc and check it out
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 26, 2006
lol, yeah i know. its sad that girls actually fall for that crap. you would think they know better .... and know bleakus, all my fingers are not the same, but! i was just pointing out that you can be damn sure that youll here one, if not all of those three things i posted by an emirati guy
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 26, 2006
Bleakus wrote:

bushra is all of your fingers are the same then you gotta go to the Doc and check it out

Bleakus

is it true? Do you use the three lines Bushra says?
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

naruto wrote:

cheers

*cough* rvp...naruto has already said one of the most famous lines...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

bushra21 wrote:
naruto wrote:
cheers

*cough* rvp...naruto has already said one of the most famous lines...

hahahahahahaha

Bushra, what can i say? your local boys are a little transparent it seems!
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 27, 2006
lol yeah...and a little dumb.

girls have their tricks as well....but im not spilling any of those on here :twisted:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 27, 2006
rvp_legend wrote:
Bleakus wrote:

Bleakus

hell no
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 27, 2006
bleakus is special....he doesnt need to use those lines...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: a good arab is a gay arab >:( Oct 27, 2006
naruto wrote:

[/rant]

OK i can understand your pain which was caused by some emiratie boys..but why?
because they throw thier numbers at u (u should be happy ) or cuz the way they throw the number ..
u just said it all and explained why..u said that they r uncivilised ,they just wana have fun with u ,they have nice cars ,losers ,bastards ..what do u expect from these kind of people ..
cheers

but u did sound gay there ...

so paranoid was right .. u is either gay .. or u want punani..

and dont start actin all thugish on me now that we already discoverd what u want is wat i got hangin on me ... pls save it cause u will be wooped then ass tapped faggot ..

let me say it to all the women out there world mother fuckin wide ... any freaking man that does not want a piece of you is GAY or is ur brother or your father ... simple an mother fuckin plain ... or u just damn ugly an he doesnt want you ...

but to every man out there who is not gay .. every fuckin hole is a mother fuckin goal ... u all heard.
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 27, 2006
looool

fo sho
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 28, 2006
Bleakus wrote:
Bleakus

hell no

Oh thats right, Your Kinky Uniform and handcuffs are all you need, eh Bleakus?
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 28, 2006
rvp_legend wrote:
Bleakus wrote:
Bleakus

hell no

Oh thats right, Your Kinky Uniform and handcuffs are all you need, eh Bleakus?

yeah.....how you know?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat