God Save Our Gracious Queen!

Topic locked
Re: God Save Our Gracious Queen! May 28, 2011
It did make me chuckle at te Royal wedding when they played the national anthem ad everybody else was singing, but Queenie obviously didn't have to. What would she sing? 'God save me?' lol

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: God Save Our Gracious Queen! May 29, 2011
the silly old bat will 4get one day that shes the queen (when she gets old and loses her memory) and will probably join in the fun and sing along to god save our queen!! :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: God Save Our Gracious Queen! May 29, 2011
rudeboy wrote:the silly old bat will 4get one day that shes the queen (when she gets old and loses her memory) and will probably join in the fun and sing along to god save our queen!! :D

I think she's already old RB. Does Sheikh Mohammed have an anthem that everyone sings when he enters a room?
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: God Save Our Gracious Queen! May 30, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:
rudeboy wrote:the silly old bat will 4get one day that shes the queen (when she gets old and loses her memory) and will probably join in the fun and sing along to god save our queen!! :D

I think she's already old RB. Does Sheikh Mohammed have an anthem that everyone sings when he enters a room?

shes not THAT old. OLD is when you have false teeth, got a walking stick in one hand and you are one step away from your grave!!!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

shes not THAT old. OLD is when you have false teeth, got a walking stick in one hand and you are one step away from your grave!!!

Well she's 85 RB, isn't that oldish? And Phil The Greek is 90. They're doing ok aren't they? I'd like to say it's courtesy of the National Health Service but they are too busy these days repairing the hymen's of naughty Muslim girls :D
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

101 is old and that was the age of queens mum when she died (i think)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat