Give Up Smoking

Topic locked
Nov 11, 2008
which made you PGA golf professional?

training or hypnotism?

sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Nov 11, 2008
i was hyptonized to do not give up smoking....

my wife hyptonized me
Absou
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 11, 2008
Stop Smoking by Allen Carr, my missus read this book 2 months ago and says has had no desire to smoke, even with me smoking around her. Her temper was a bit up on the first few days of quitting but imagine that's to be expected.

Going to start reading it myself at the end of this week.
FTD
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 12, 2008
I read Allen Carr too and gave up smoking for 10 months, which is VERY good for me - would read it again when I can finally convince myself to give up!! I have tried being hypnotised and it was useless, I wasn't even relaxed, never mind hypnotised...but I suppose it depends on who does it!!

Best of luck trying!! :D
mizzyk
Dubai Forum User

It worked for me... Nov 23, 2008
I used to smoke 2 packs a day & was going to worst in smoking, I tried 3 times but maximum i quit was for a month & started to smoke even more than before & started enjoying more.
How i Quit Smoking: I gave a month for me to quit & that was 1st of MAY 1999 & wanted to quit by 31st MAY Anti tobacco DAY, I Quit my very first one of the day & from 20 sticks i cut down 3 more, so i was smoking 16 sticks for the first week & 2nd week 12 sticks & 3rd week 8 & last week only 4 sticks & 31st was my last ciggratte & now almost 10 years i havent taken a puff or even shisha, I tried this with few of my friends & 6 of them QUIT smoking. Try it worked for me will work for you too.
Only disadvantage i have is i was 75 KGs & now 105, I started eating more & enjoyed the food & did not exercise & gained weight.

GOOD LUCK
Rajesh
indraj
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat