German Woman

Topic locked
german woman Sep 04, 2005
why do they not shave their armpits i mean its real turn off for men
Last night i pulled a german woman called helga and i told her if she wanted me to go further she had to go in the shower and shave her stinky hairy armpits.suprisingly she got changed and left my room calling me names in german,
her loss
disgusting :?

175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 16, 2005
you really didnt have to post that picture up...

thats so wrong
Fuelonempty
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 16, 2005
That pic looks like white female gorilla armpit . If this is the case of her armpit I guess 175 DING DING will have trouble journeying through the bushes........... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: german woman Sep 17, 2005
175bpm wrote:why do they not shave their armpits i mean its real turn off for men
Last night i pulled a german woman called helga and i told her if she wanted me to go further she had to go in the shower and shave her stinky hairy armpits.suprisingly she got changed and left my room calling me names in german,
her loss
disgusting :?

frankly speaking most of the white women hardly put them in trouble of shaving of armpits and restricted area( wink). Well i never conducted any research to figure it out ,but i heard from lot of ppl who slept wid "white chicks". When you go at "Red beach " one can easily find it out .

The think which i hate about white girls is " blow job". I have talked wid so many white girls and they proudly said" what bad in swallowing scum coming out from restricted part of man ". :?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

HP wrote:frankly speaking most of the white women hardly put them in trouble of shaving of armpits and restricted area( wink). Well i never conducted any research to figure it out ,but i heard from lot of ppl who slept wid "white chicks". When you go at "Red beach " one can easily find it out .

The think which i hate about white girls is " blow job". I have talked wid so many white girls and they proudly said" what bad in swallowing scum coming out from restricted part of man ". :?

What is Red beach?
BJs are good, maybe sniper420 doesn't give you good ones but they are good!!! And maybe you release scum from your body but thats not what most men release!!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2005
that is surprising that a german woman's hygiene would be so bad. I was under the impression that most German women were incredibly attractive
intercepting_fist
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Liban wrote:
HP wrote:frankly speaking most of the white women hardly put them in trouble of shaving of armpits and restricted area( wink). Well i never conducted any research to figure it out ,but i heard from lot of ppl who slept wid "white chicks". When you go at "Red beach " one can easily find it out .

What is Red beach?
BJs are good, maybe sniper420 doesn't give you good ones but they are good!!! And maybe you release scum from your body but thats not what most men release!!!

Well Liabn u seem to make grave gramatical mistakes. It should have been "me" instead of "sniper420". :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: german woman Sep 18, 2005
What is Red beach?

The beach, where wear nothing ;0) .

And maybe you release scum from your body but thats not what most men release!!!

You are arab might be you release petrol instead of scum;).
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat