Genuine Girls In Clubs?

Topic locked
Genuine Girls in Clubs? Nov 08, 2006
Myself, a friend and a colleague went out to an opening party of a Major Hotel chain last week which was packed with people.

Now, my friend and work colleagues are both single and were obviously struck by the number of Stunning women who were there mingling.

After a few drinks and speaking to them, (two girls from different circles it would appear) My friend asked the girl (she was dutch) if she had a boyfriend. She replied yes... but straight away replied that she was willing to go home with him for xxx Dirhams. He was shocked and was a bit speechless. She said she doesnt do this regularly but every now and then.

My colleague had the same experience with an Italian girl, who whispered the same thing to him in Italian.

I was speaking to a couple of German girls, who were cool and had no such conversation.
I would never have been able to expect this from the other two however as they looked like your normal girls in bars/clubs.

Is this the sort of people Dubai is atttracting more and more?
(Of course i know not all women are like that!)

Your thoughts?

rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Genuine Girls in Clubs? Nov 08, 2006
rvp_legend wrote:I would never have been able to expect this from the other two however as they looked like your normal girls in bars/clubs.

Your thoughts?

Not all hookers are heroin addicts, especially in Dubai.

Of course "I don't do this all the time" just adds to the negotiations.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 08, 2006
i wasnt to bloody know that was i? :-)

More shocked me perhaps as the Ex Soviet block nations are the profile most likely....
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 08, 2006
rvp_legend wrote:i wasnt to bloody know that was i? :-)

More shocked me perhaps as the Ex Soviet block nations are the profile most likely....

may i ask why this shoked u?
i do not agree and don't support the idea of prostitution so i will not defend on them in any case...but the ex sovietic block countries from where they come from r not as developed (economically) as some other countires like germany or Italy for ex so in need for some money they r more exposed and vulnerable. it;s not that i look for excuses but i do try to understand the reasons why they do it as i am sure they all have a story to tell....for me , i am more shoked to see the girls from the well developed countries to do this! :roll:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2006
alexandra wrote:
rvp_legend wrote:i wasnt to bloody know that was i? :-)

More shocked me perhaps as the Ex Soviet block nations are the profile most likely....[/quote]
may i ask why this shoked u?
i do not agree and don't support the idea of prostitution so i will not defend on them in any case...but the ex sovietic block countries from where they come from r not as developed (economically) as some other countires like germany or Italy for ex so in need for some money they r more exposed and vulnerable. it;s not that i look for excuses but i do try to understand the reasons why they do it as i am sure they all have a story to tell....for me , i am more shoked to see the girls from the well developed countries to do this! :roll:

Im not knocking them... people have circumstances

But as i mention above, i was shocked.... A dutch and Italian. with proper jobs in Dubai(apologies for not writing this earlier).... but also doing it. Thats what shocked me.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 08, 2006
that it;s understandable that u were shoked but from what i know this is not so unusual in dubai (and if i am wrong correct me)

going back to the question i think that is possible to find genuine girls in clubs and i think u gotta have luck for that...yet not the best place! :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2006
alexandra wrote:that it;s understandable that u were shoked but from what i know this is not so unusual in dubai (and if i am wrong correct me)

going back to the question i think that is possible to find genuine girls in clubs and i think u gotta have luck for that...yet not the best place! :wink:

I hope so!
Its cool, im settled with my g/f thanks ;-)

But the other two were single, so they worry most!
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 08, 2006
so you are telling me they didnt pay and have a fun night ? suckers.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

hey Nov 08, 2006
hey dude which hotel was it ??? :P
loool
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 08, 2006
It's the Worlds oldest profession and the choice is always with the purchaser. Whilst it is sometimes shocking to see this going on here, it is certainly not new.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 08, 2006
Dubai is a place where everyone wants to make a lot of money. This country has tons of greedy people who make money in whatever way they can. I personally don't find it very respectable for those women to sell their bodies when they already have day jobs and likely have the education to find a better day job if they feel they aren't making enough money. (Or go back to their home country and work there!) Some people lack respect for themselves and there isn't much anyone can do about that. Any man buying their services is contributing to the problem.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

rvp_legend wrote:Myself, a friend and a colleague went out to an opening party of a Major Hotel chain last week which was packed with people.

Now, my friend and work colleagues are both single and were obviously struck by the number of Stunning women who were there mingling.

After a few drinks and speaking to them, (two girls from different circles it would appear) My friend asked the girl (she was dutch) if she had a boyfriend. She replied yes... but straight away replied that she was willing to go home with him for xxx Dirhams. He was shocked and was a bit speechless. She said she doesnt do this regularly but every now and then.

My colleague had the same experience with an Italian girl, who whispered the same thing to him in Italian.

I was speaking to a couple of German girls, who were cool and had no such conversation.
I would never have been able to expect this from the other two however as they looked like your normal girls in bars/clubs.

Is this the sort of people Dubai is atttracting more and more?
(Of course i know not all women are like that!)

Your thoughts?

Never heard about this. Well those ladies don't have respect for themselves. They already have a day job, i don't get the point why they have to... or maybe they're building a mansion back home and their day job salary isn't enough. Or maybe they are only pretending they've day job but in reality there's none. :roll: Greedy Peeps!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

^ian^ wrote:Not all hookers are heroin addicts, especially in Dubai.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

^ian^ wrote:
rvp_legend wrote:I would never have been able to expect this from the other two however as they looked like your normal girls in bars/clubs.

Your thoughts?

Not all hookers are heroin addicts, especially in Dubai.

Who said anything about heroin??
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 08, 2006
Ian said so. :lol:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

the_zooter wrote:Who said anything about heroin??

Well, I think the common western perception of a hooker is a half starved, scraggly dressed, doing-it-out-of-desperation streetwalker. Heroin use is quite common in the stereotype.

Of course, the hookers in Dubai are an altogether different breed.
^ian^

^ian^ wrote:
the_zooter wrote:Who said anything about heroin??

Well, I think the common western perception of a hooker is a half starved, scraggly dressed, doing-it-out-of-desperation streetwalker. Heroin use is quite common in the stereotype.

Oh ok, I'm with you now!! Sorry - it's still early morning for me!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

the_zooter wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

Oh ok, I'm with you now!! Sorry - it's still early morning for me!!

zoots stop pretending like you dont know anything about hookers in europe :P
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

MaaaD wrote:zoots stop pretending like you dont know anything about hookers in europe :P

My friend is the expert with that - I'm just a sweet and innocent young boy, who knows nothing of these kinds of things in the world

:lol: :lol: :lol:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 08, 2006
well we were at Rock Bottoms two nights ago... didn't notice any prostitutes but did see lots of drunk girls dancing ;)

was a very good night indeed... Dubai rocks!

http://forums.deeperblue.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=11156&d=1162968832http://forums.deeperblue.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=11157&d=1162968868
island_sands
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 08, 2006
island_sands wrote:well we were at Rock Bottoms two nights ago... didn't notice any prostitutes but did see lots of drunk girls dancing ;)

was a very good night indeed... Dubai rocks!

http://forums.deeperblue.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=11156&d=1162968832http://forums.deeperblue.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=11157&d=1162968868

Rockbottom is not too bad, but beware of the Bullfrogs.
^ian^

Nov 08, 2006
^ian^ wrote:Rockbottom is not too bad, but beware of the Bullfrogs.

so i heard... but i stuck to beer the whole night long.. spirits make me EVIL :D
island_sands
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 08, 2006
rvp_legend wrote:
alexandra wrote:
rvp_legend wrote:i wasnt to

But as i mention above, i was shocked.... A dutch and Italian. with proper jobs in Dubai(apologies for not writing this earlier).... but also doing it. Thats what shocked me.

hah..all nations have their hookers..not just ex soviet union block..u c now..
bonitta
Dubai chat master

Nov 08, 2006
bonitta wrote:
rvp_legend wrote:
alexandra wrote:
rvp_legend wrote:i wasnt to

hah..all nations have their hookers..not just ex soviet union block..u c now..

good point I hate stereo typing
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2006
Dare I suggest that there are no "locals" that are prostitutes - but I've been known to be wrong before!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 08, 2006
the_zooter wrote:Dare I suggest that there are no "locals" that are prostitutes - but I've been known to be wrong before!

ur wrong :twisted:
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 08, 2006
Legendkiller wrote:
the_zooter wrote:Dare I suggest that there are no "locals" that are prostitutes - but I've been known to be wrong before!

I am?? I'm not normally wrong. Do you have any evidence to back up your claims?
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 08, 2006
I personally have no idea, but I doubt they'd survive too well.
^ian^

Nov 08, 2006
Ok the thread conclusion is best business idea to be a hooker in dubai. :roll:
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2006
the_zooter wrote:
Legendkiller wrote:

I am?? I'm not normally wrong. Do you have any evidence to back up your claims?

go 2 mamzar...
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat