If No General Chat...

Topic locked
If no General Chat... Feb 25, 2009
Then i will post my non-sense thread in Romance.

spirophonix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2009
No you bloody won't!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 25, 2009
hahaha

this is one of the worst forums on net with trolls, flamers , attention whores, mobile internet camel riding locals and self-righteous mofos...... good 4 laugh
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 25, 2009
here we go again...

xl

:lol: :lol:
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 25, 2009
desert surfer wrote:hahaha

this is one of the worst forums on net with trolls, flamers , attention whores, mobile internet camel riding locals and self-righteous mofos...... good 4 laugh

That's what I'm trying to point out as i read about some non-sense thread. They are keep posting it here in General Chat. Where else can you see a forum like this, only here in Dubai Forums... :lol:
spirophonix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2009
spirophonix wrote:

That's what I'm trying to point out as i read about some non-sense thread. They are keep posting it here in General Chat. Where else can you see a forum like this, only here in Dubai Forums... :lol:

spirophonix wrote:

man we'll post our big threads somewhere nice if you open your forum wide open :shock: LOOOL and your english sucks like mine..get lost
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 26, 2009
Lets blame it all on diversification of cultural interests.

Makes it all worth while.

Enjoy the multiculty DF forums. Its just like Dubai itself. The heritage sunk deep, and cultural freedom flourishes wildly...within some boundaries offcourse... ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 26, 2009
/What's the point?
DPS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 26, 2009

well....sounds just like RL to me mate :P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat