France Student Exchange

Topic locked
france student exchange Mar 21, 2005
i have been talking about this trip for a while but finaly its becoming a reality im off to france.

im going to the french councilt in the morning to organise a student exchange program for me. if that doesnt work there are wonderful ones online. bit expensive but it will be well worth it if i come out with another language.

i will keep the crew updated. and plz if you have any info on the matter plz post.

FAKESPIKE

Mar 22, 2005
What the hell dude? France, the only good thing to come out france are white flags!
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 22, 2005
yeah well....im goin to nepal
they got goats and shit up in those mountains
gonna join their army or summin
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 22, 2005
great news!!

i'm french girl. I worked in UAE 3 yrs ago and I really encourage you to come to france for your studies. If you need any help let me know
cocotte
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 22, 2005
WTF, Why on earth do you want to go to Frogland? They are yellow and as Glory said, the only really good thing to come out of that * was the white flag, which they have raised and continue to raise.

As for Glory going to Nepal, well mate, I guess seeing as you have mentioned them the goats and sheep are gonna be quaking, cos you is a coming, i bet not one will stand in front of you with their backsides towards you! they be too scared. :lol: :lol: :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 22, 2005
Sheep...didn't think of that...in that way....interesting...
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 23, 2005
pfft yall just jealous im already getting the ladies :).

cocotte what part of france are you going to i would like to ask you on some advise on tha part of france i should go too. i was thinking nice or annecy? lyon?

not paris tho i dont liek the crowds.
FAKESPIKE

Mar 25, 2005
im leaving to touraine for a few months. on the 4 of april.
keep you updated later. tc
FAKESPIKE

Mar 26, 2005
FAKESPIKE wrote:pfft yall just jealous im already getting the ladies :).

cocotte what part of france are you going to i would like to ask you on some advise on tha part of france i should go too. i was thinking nice or annecy? lyon?

not paris tho i dont liek the crowds.

The best part of France is part when you LEAVE!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 26, 2005
In fakes absence we will need a mod!
i propose a battle royale in which all participating forum members are armed with dull axes and thrown into the back of a garbage truck to duke it out old school!
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 27, 2005
i got internet there! its all takecare of. i can still mod you ppl!
FAKESPIKE

Mar 27, 2005
:shock: i'll be watching
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Mar 27, 2005
Damn, and i was so looking forward to imposing my tyranny on the members of Dubai foums..ahh well
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 27, 2005
then would all come down to rape and pillage! I like that, vote Glory for President. :lol: :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 18, 2005
yorky500 wrote:WTF, Why on earth do you want to go to Frogland? They are yellow and as Glory said, the only really good thing to come out of that * was the white flag, which they have raised and continue to raise.

As for Glory going to Nepal, well mate, I guess seeing as you have mentioned them the goats and sheep are gonna be quaking, cos you is a coming, i bet not one will stand in front of you with their backsides towards you! they be too scared. :lol: :lol: :lol:

France is the first worldwide destination for holidays : from all countries.
Don't be so jealous yorky...
Adlane
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat