FLAGSTAFF SUCKS

Topic locked
FLAGSTAFF SUCKS Oct 06, 2006
I MOVED FROM DUBAI TO FLAGSTAFF ARIZONA USA FOR MY MASTERS AND THIS PLACE SUX , THERS NOTHING TO DO , BUT THE WEATHER IS AWESOME , APART FROM THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO DO , THE DOWNTOWN AND BARS ARE SO SMALL AN D EVERYTHING CLOSES AT 8 IN THE NIGHT , I REALLY MISS DUBAI AND ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE IAM HERE AND I JUST WANT TO GET BAK TO DUBAI , I USED TO STAY IN RIGGA STREET WHERE THE FOOD OUTLETS ARE LIKE TILL 5 AM AND HERE :twisted:
DUBAI ROCKS EVERYTHING IS GOOD IN DUBAI EXCEPT THE TRAFFIC

INtimate
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 06, 2006
You'll get used to it, and will make friends and find things to do when the shops and restaurants are closed. It sounds weird that everything closes at 8pm... something not right about that... but anyway, you'll adjust.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: FLAGSTAFF SUCKS Oct 06, 2006
INtimate wrote:I MOVED FROM DUBAI TO FLAGSTAFF ARIZONA USA FOR MY MASTERS AND THIS PLACE SUX , THERS NOTHING TO DO , BUT THE WEATHER IS AWESOME , APART FROM THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO DO , THE DOWNTOWN AND BARS ARE SO SMALL AN D EVERYTHING CLOSES AT 8 IN THE NIGHT , I REALLY MISS DUBAI AND ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE IAM HERE AND I JUST WANT TO GET BAK TO DUBAI , I USED TO STAY IN RIGGA STREET WHERE THE FOOD OUTLETS ARE LIKE TILL 5 AM AND HERE :twisted:

Sorry for your new life.

Maybe you need to buy a horse :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: FLAGSTAFF SUCKS Oct 08, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
INtimate wrote:I MOVED FROM DUBAI TO FLAGSTAFF ARIZONA USA FOR MY MASTERS AND THIS PLACE SUX , THERS NOTHING TO DO , BUT THE WEATHER IS AWESOME , APART FROM THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO DO , THE DOWNTOWN AND BARS ARE SO SMALL AN D EVERYTHING CLOSES AT 8 IN THE NIGHT , I REALLY MISS DUBAI AND ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE IAM HERE AND I JUST WANT TO GET BAK TO DUBAI , I USED TO STAY IN RIGGA STREET WHERE THE FOOD OUTLETS ARE LIKE TILL 5 AM AND HERE :twisted:

Sorry for your new life.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

relax a bit 'intimate' maybe you just need to know some more people that can show you around to do things that will suit your taste.... find something like DF, maybe theres AF? :lol:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 08, 2006
everything closes at 8?? hmm thats sad, now u sure u checked up the place before u went there? has it something to do with paranormal, or alien abductions or serial killers? :lol: :lol:

just kiddin, dont worry everyplace has its pros and cons, slowly you will settle in and gel with the place , who knows down the line when u come to dubai u will say i miss flag staff:)

Cheers,

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 08, 2006
"The only things to come from Flagstaff Arizona...are steers and queers and I don't see no horns on you boy!"

Bet you look good in cowboy boots!

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 08, 2006
You think Flagstaff sucks, try Chepachet Rhode Island!!!! We don't have anything!!!!!!!!!!! Just a lot of trees and some country stores..have to go 25 mins for a decent meal. After I came back from my semester in dubai I was like okay time to leave. Can't wait to get out of this hick town!
noni
Dubai chat master

Re: FLAGSTAFF SUCKS Oct 08, 2006
zam wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Sorry for your new life.

relax a bit 'intimate' maybe you just need to know some more people that can show you around to do things that will suit your taste.... find something like DF, maybe theres AF? :lol:

Still think you need a horse
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat