First Night In Dubai

Topic locked
First night In dubai Feb 17, 2006
Hello peeps, first night in Dubai...very impressed, was at that "something" dix place in bur dubai, good DJ and good drink...recommend it, would be good to meet up with anyone here if interested for a night out, two Irish guys sussing out the place, having a good time..good luck to you all :)

boostah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 17, 2006
Jimmy Dix - a great estabilishment! Try the barber's chair next time your in there!! :)
G
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 17, 2006
hahaha ya great fun, i hear rock bottom is good aswell might venture there tonight or the globe place...lol
boostah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 17, 2006
sounds like I'll be giving it a visit within the first hours of arrival, in need for a some good craic while i am in dubai.
richmc
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 17, 2006
that G dude looks mysterious..heehe :lol: I highly recoment the habtoor grand hotel aswell, slightly expensive but if you are just visiting its well worth it....
boostah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 18, 2006
So you're managing alright so far then Boostah? :lol:
Louloute
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 20, 2006
I managed even better in the Irish villiage, WHAT A CITY! it even had an old p&t phone box all the lads behind the bar seemed to be happy enough got plenty of info, some arab dude was freakin out on the phone dont think his genetics can handle the guinness, i just paid for it the next day *peuky face* its lookin likeley ill be movin here im waiting on a copy of contracts so i can read over them but could have a place bought with in the next two weeks although they arnt built till next year, headin off home tomoro night :(
boostah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 20, 2006
Headin off already? Thought you were here for a week or so? Yeha the Oirish Village's not a bad spot alright!!! Good place to catch all the football too... :lol:
Louloute
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat