Fine , Call It An Apology.

Topic locked
fine , call it an apology. May 12, 2007
Me and my bad English and spelling mistakes, any way my apology to all of you, I'm under steroids so I'm moody the hall time, I didn't mean to offend anyone especially my beloved foreigners , the thing is that most of my friends are foreigners in and out of my work place.
And yes we owe it to you guys and thankful to the effort you gave into building this country and sharing your Expertise in this matter.
Guys I have nothing against you or where you from , it's just the constant complains you guys post of this country, I mean com'aan guys it is not heaven you know, we all know there are things that’s needs to be done especially regarding foreigners, there are lots of laws that’s needs to be applied in your favor, however it is not as easy as you guys thing, there are lots of steps that has to be considered in order to pass a new law , it may sound good for some of you but not for others. some of you come here for a better living and others to establish businesses so some laws may effect them and we all know that the country is trying to attract them in to it .
And guys for god sack if you are moderated and has an open mind stop including all locals in your analysis for some incident you had with one of us, local or not he is a human been and not everyone will meet your requirement of a good person, yes like any other counties, we have ass halls ( including me ) in this matter .however, I faced lots of issues of the same nature with foreigners but you don't see me fighting everyone in my path about it, some were money scamming to all you can imagine but I know those are solo incidents .
Most of the issues can be solved or talked over with officials , if it has to do with someone or any sort of crime, discrimination or misbehave then take to the police and please don't give me that ( the police wont be fair with us ) I challenge anyone who may prove that and you all know it is not true .and if it's not good enough then take matters on your own hands ( like me) and if it's a labor issue then you guys have the minister of labor who him self can found and sets his butt for a hall day twice a week at the customers service desk in his department to look into complains and odd cases. Where else can you get this treat?
The other most talked about issue is those hard working construction guys working under the sun every day… honestly they have my sympathy I do feel sorry for them, however lets take their issues ones at a time. Well 1st of all and lets be reasonable guys, we can not ask the sun to be cooler, it is a desert for god sack, it is hot. And the other thing is the pay they get , it is low, I' ll give you that, however , did you guys ask your self how much they use to get paid in their won countries under the supervision and care of their won governments ? not more than $10-15 a month. I thing it is fair enough considering the above. Trust me guys I have been in this business, most of the shity treat they get is from their own kind (people from their own country), do not ignore the fact that foreigners are the ones who runs those companies and local owners only job is to cash in his profit, but if it's some one to blame, then start complaining about them 1st. at the end when ever cases like those are found and proven , those companies get penalties or gets shutdown in some extreme cases.
And what is it with some of you picking on our rights as locals in benefiting from our country in any way or how , so many country puts their citizen 1st and there is nothing wrong with that, or may affect you in anyway .(electric bills !!) com'aan.
Or better yet you guys should come up with constructive solution to those things not only blab bla bla about it like an old lady.
As a matter of fact regardless of all my posts, I did foreigners more good than you guys just setting home and posting those useless good for nothing posts.
I happened to be a GM in an administration government establishment , managing around 500 employees and it just happened that a foreign company offered us to outsoars our administration with a less coast and better quality result ,but I refused knowing that it will coast all those 500 their jobs and their families life being at risk. So you see guys I was on their side rather than the good of my own country, what have you guys done?

finally this thread is to apology's to all of you , so I'm sorry for being an ass hall but understand my point, this does not mean I 'll stop being one, oh no I will always be a pain in the ass ( as long as I'm taking steroids) to anyone who talks unfairly about anything that touch the wonderful sweet soul of this country.

Shit… this is a v.long post to read.

firefingers

May 12, 2007
Dude, it is the sign of a good democracy when people complain and, occassionally, those complaints are heard. Here we are, voicing opinions, just like we do in our OWN countries, and you are taking it as an attack on the country every time, while personally attacking what jobs we do or what cars we drive, when that has nothing to do with anything.

It is easy enough to stick a picture of the Sheikh on buildings or your rear car window and act all patriotic, but the Sheikh is making changes based on criticisms he recieves from people who complain, and not from guys who just keep sucking up to him every second.

Hope you get what I am saying.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

May 12, 2007
gtmash wrote:Dude, it is the sign of a good democracy when people complain and, occassionally, those complaints are heard. Here we are, voicing opinions, just like we do in our OWN countries, and you are taking it as an attack on the country every time, while personally attacking what jobs we do or what cars we drive, when that has nothing to do with anything.

It is easy enough to stick a picture of the Sheikh on buildings or your rear car window and act all patriotic, but the Sheikh is making changes based on criticisms he recieves from people who complain, and not from guys who just keep sucking up to him every second.

I do and thanks god we have an understanding open minded leaders.and they are rear to find now a days, at least we get to set with them and talks what ever is in our minds unlike others whom you only see behiend a car window glass and wave a flag while he pass.
criticisms they take still they wont look into each and everyone personal problems it is not thier job to do so, they just don't have the time for it.they runa country and have thier own personal life.
firefingers

May 12, 2007
gtmash wrote:Dude, it is the sign of a good democracy when people complain and, occassionally, those complaints are heard. Here we are, voicing opinions, just like we do in our OWN countries, and you are taking it as an attack on the country every time, while personally attacking what jobs we do or what cars we drive, when that has nothing to do with anything.

good point, well said!!!

I doubt the sheikh logs on to DF to see what people are saying :lol:
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

May 13, 2007
kay1730 wrote:

good point, well said!!!

where is the good point and what do you mean well said stupid , now you want them chat with you .... god.

firefingers

May 13, 2007
firefingers wrote:
kay1730 wrote:

good point, well said!!!

where is the good point and what do you mean well said stupid , now you want them chat with you .... god.

WTF
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

May 13, 2007
firefingers wrote:
kay1730 wrote:

good point, well said!!!

WTF. This is a forum, people are expected to chat with each other. you do know the above,yea?
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

May 13, 2007
kay1730 wrote:
firefingers wrote:
kay1730 wrote:

good point, well said!!!

WTF. This is a forum, people are expected to chat with each other. you do know the above,yea?

you know what i mean ... how do you expect sheiks to login forums to check people needs !!!!!!!!!!
firefingers

May 13, 2007
firefingers wrote:
kay1730 wrote:
firefingers wrote:
kay1730 wrote:

good point, well said!!!

you know what i mean ... how do you expect sheiks to login forums to check people needs !!!!!!!!!!

Right, i understand what your trying to say. your right about you having bad english. :D

i said in a previous post "I doubt the sheikh logs on to DF to see what people are saying". What this actually means is that i do not think the sheikh (Rashid al Maktoum) will ever log on to this forum to talk to people, not what you preasume, sorry think.

Hope you get the idea, it was supposed to be a joke :lol:
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

May 15, 2007
Right, i understand what your trying to say. your right about you having bad english. :D

i said in a previous post "I doubt the sheikh logs on to DF to see what people are saying". What this actually means is that i do not think the sheikh (Rashid al Maktoum) will ever log on to this forum to talk to people, not what you preasume, sorry think.

Hope you get the idea, it was supposed to be a joke :lol:[/quote]

dam it people with sterioeds never get a joke :), I am too stressed LOOOOL. yaa it is my bad english :)
sorry man
firefingers

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat