Filipino People Living In Dubai

Topic locked
Filipino people living in Dubai Mar 21, 2006
Hi!

I am a filipina, and im going to Dubai this April. I have few friends there at Dubai but wanted to have more. I am so interested in chatting with filipino people that live in Dubai.

So, please email me at this add: chariza_reyes@yahoo.com . Or you can chat with me here at this forum.

Im very friendly and very accomodating.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Chao!

tintin
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 26, 2006
just a quick one do the people in the philipines eat cat or dog?
Answers on a post card please?
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

cats, dogs, cows, pigs, carabao... Mar 26, 2006
uhmmm...in some parts, yes..i have to be honest here...hence the name "dogeaters" that the new york yanks call the filipinos...is it widely done? no. just like the canibals in some parts of the world...

filipinos are no different from any other race or people in the world...we all have our quirks etc etc etc...incidently, the practice of eating those animals arent from the filipinos, its from the chinese...filipinos just followed suit...there may be social norms or socially accepted acts that people in this country find OK, but in other parts of the world would be unacceptable...(i hear its ok for straight men to do the deed amongst themselves in muslim countries, but wouldnt be acceptable in other parts of the globe, not unless they were gay that is...)

now, tintin...let me give you the reality of dubai...things here arent as what the movie portrays...life is hard here, as anywhere else in the world would be...in dubai, you must have money to move around, unless you were offered a job from the philippines, its best to stay there. i might be jaded after staying here for a while, but im telling you, life here isnt simple...as you will come to find out. seeing people here live like rats is commonplace. people living in the slums there live a better life than people who thought this place was good...finding a job here is HARD. but hey...why dont you try it out for yourself and prove me wrong eh? :)
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Filipino people living in Dubai Mar 26, 2006
tintin wrote:Hi!

I am a filipina, and im going to Dubai this April. I have few friends there at Dubai but wanted to have more. I am so interested in chatting with filipino people that live in Dubai.

So, please email me at this add: chariza_reyes@yahoo.com. Or you can chat with me here at this forum.

Im very friendly and very accomodating.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Chao!

I wish the filipina girls are even the half of beautiful as the picture in display :P . Why do u not chat with my daddy arnigang? Usually the old British men get married with the Thai or Filipina ladies :lol:

Can u upload your real picture here :wink:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

i agree Mar 26, 2006
i agree with HP...you know what, most of the really pretty girls dont leave the country coz they got good jobs back home OR they get married to real rich guys...so go ahead and be a bit truthful...post your real pic!!!! :lol: :lol:
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 27, 2006
filipinos are no different from any other race or people in the world...we all have our quirks etc etc etc...incidently, the practice of eating those animals arent from the filipinos, its from the chinese...filipinos just followed suit...

Is that reason you guys eat animals? I never done that before even i am chinese. then why don't you say you follow Korean to eat dogs or cats.
geraintindxb
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 27, 2006
geraintindxb wrote:filipinos are no different from any other race or people in the world...we all have our quirks etc etc etc...incidently, the practice of eating those animals arent from the filipinos, its from the chinese...filipinos just followed suit...

Is that reason you guys eat animals? I never done that before even i am chinese. then why don't you say you follow Korean to eat dogs or cats.

fish, pork, chicken, beef...all animals. its in the history books man, and im part chinese...dont give me that crap. :P indians eat rats...ive seen it on national geographic...in hong kong you can go to restaurants that serves monkey brains...RAW...snake blood fresh from the snake...want me to point out other examples?

what i was trying to say is that filipinos are no different from other cutures...we all have our weird ways. :D
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 27, 2006
geraintindxb wrote:filipinos are no different from any other race or people in the world...we all have our quirks etc etc etc...incidently, the practice of eating those animals arent from the filipinos, its from the chinese...filipinos just followed suit...

chinese eat everything monkeys, cat , dogs , fried dungs.......i did see with my 2 eyes
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 27, 2006
indians eat rats

Dude just coz u saw some Indian eating Rat on TV does'nt mean all Indians eat rat...i would be interested though....i want to be on the top of the food chain :twisted:
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 27, 2006
cadmus wrote:
indians eat rats

Dude just coz u saw some Indian eating Rat on TV does'nt mean all Indians eat rat...i would be interested though....i want to be on the top of the food chain :twisted:

hahahahha. u mean red indians eh? no they dont fi east indians some do depending who is hungry ....leave the cow eat rat!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

doesnt mean Mar 27, 2006
and in the same context i say that since some filipinos eat cat/dog doesnt mean that every else does... :) and sniper, i wouldnt doubt that...they are the largest market for endangered animals...and hell, since china has pretty much one of the first civilizations, almost all these practices...and more...come from them...need we say more? (is that why most things right now are made in china?) LOL
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 27, 2006
An animal is an animal - it doesn't matter what kind it is. I can't find someone eating dog or cat more disgusting than someone eating chicken or pork or fish. My logic doesn't allow it.

Personally, I don't think humans should eat meat at all because we have other options that don't involve killing fellow animals. Everyone has to decide for themselves what they want to eat and not judge others.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

no meat? Mar 27, 2006
hehehehehe...but kanelli...even if we were all vegans, there would still be some amongst us that WOULD EAT...MEAT....oh yea...THAT MEAT... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and seriously, i think people shouldnt be judged by what they eat...just a matter of respect...except for cannibals...thats downright sick.
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2006
hey 175bpm!

we dont eat dogs and cats! come on guys, be nice!

Anyways, we filipinos are still human being...yes we eat meat but not dogs, cats and rats. I think some people do (seen one on tv) like indians and chinese, but filipinos, i havent seen one. Anyways, it doesnt matter, i just want to let you know that i wanted to make friends here. So if you will going to insult me and my fellow countryman, come on guys, maybe its better to be nice and get a life.

By the way, about my pics. Maybe im not beautiful than what you are seein in my avatar. But still im pretty hah...a pretty filipina with brain.
tintin
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 30, 2006
tintin wrote:hey 175bpm!

Anyways, we filipinos are still human being...yes we eat meat but not dogs, cats and rats. I think some people do (seen one on tv) like indians and chinese, but filipinos, i havent seen one. Anyways, it doesnt matter, i just want to let you know that i wanted to make friends here. So if you will going to insult me and my fellow countryman, come on guys, maybe its better to be nice and get a life.

By the way, about my pics. Maybe im not beautiful than what you are seein in my avatar. But still im pretty hah...a pretty filipina with brain.

175 is bored and wanna enjoy by pissing ppl off......
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

tin...ur ignorant. Mar 30, 2006
TIN...you are down right ignorant...now where in the hell did you ever come up with the idea that filipinos dont eat dogs and cats? either you are a rich retarded brat from manila or ur just plain too ignorant to know about whats going on in your own country...ever been to the summer capital? oh yes...they eat dogs there...all over the country...dogs, cats...hell in marikina they started to eat the plecostumos (if ur one of those people who have "intel inside...idiot outside" computers, its called janitorfish)...

in new york, they had a play, by a filipino director called DOGEATERS...it talked about the culture and why filipinos are called that. if you are ashamed of coming from a country that is known to have SOME f its members to eat dogs and cats...(you can add the plecostumos on the list now) then why bother going outside and shaming your a$$? stay there and forever be ignorant...

such a sad note...ur being educated by a fellow countryman.
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2006
tintin wrote:hey 175bpm!

Anyways, we filipinos are still human being...yes we eat meat but not dogs, cats and rats.
I think some people do (seen one on tv) like indians
and chinese, but filipinos, i havent seen one. Anyways, it doesnt matter, i just want to let you know that i wanted to make friends here. So if you will going to insult me and my fellow countryman, come on guys, maybe its better to be nice and get a life.

tintin, indians dont eat dogs... for your information
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 30, 2006
I dont know where people get these ideas that indians eat rat's or dogs or whatever...i guess it all started with that Indiana Jones movies..."Indiana jones and the temple of doom"...and few ignorant people really believe that Indians eat rats..
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 30, 2006
Yes if you've learned anything from Indiana Jones it's that Indian's like their chilled monkey brains, they don't eat dog grow up people LMAO
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Mar 30, 2006
fayz wrote:Yes if you've learned anything from Indiana Jones it's that Indian's like their chilled monkey brains, they don't eat dog grow up people LMAO

:P funny dude, but seriously a lot crap was shown in that...not exactly dogs but other stuff....you know i had a friend from Belgium....bugger asked me where do they serve those monkey brains...
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 30, 2006
cadmus wrote:
fayz wrote:Yes if you've learned anything from Indiana Jones it's that Indian's like their chilled monkey brains, they don't eat dog grow up people LMAO

:P funny dude, but seriously a lot crap was shown in that...not exactly dogs but other stuff....you know i had a friend from Belgium....bugger asked me where do they serve those monkey brains...

well u should have asked ur Belgium friend to pay cash (50,000 for yummy yummy), "blindfold" ur friend (tell him/her it's secret place), take to a zoo, show a monkey in the cage and then say u r gonna call the salesman and order one and u take @ss off. & have a goooood vacation in Kenya ...having monkkey brain soup........ :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

indians eating field rats.. Mar 30, 2006
it was a feature in national geographic...then discovery ran something like that too...i think it was a show about snakes...in rice fields...they showed insidans cooking field rats and eating them. im sure its not only in india...several parts of the world also practice this...field rats are cleaner than house rats, though i know they are the same specie...
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: indians eating field rats.. Mar 30, 2006
Kitster wrote:it was a feature in national geographic...then discovery ran something like that too...i think it was a show about snakes...in rice fields...they showed insidans cooking field rats and eating them. im sure its not only in india...several parts of the world also practice this...field rats are cleaner than house rats, though i know they are the same specie...

insidians? oh u mean indians....that explains why some minority indians are bad-mouthed ppl especially in dis forum
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 30, 2006
what ever be the discussion.. rats or dogs......

i noted one remark by some one that philipinos are not beautiful at all. I think its absolutely wrong because i have seen that almost all of the philipino girls here are very beautiful and I admire them.......... :-).. wish i had some one to admire...lol
vimdxb
Dubai Forum User

Mar 31, 2006
vimdxb wrote:what ever be the discussion.. rats or dogs......

i noted one remark by some one that philipinos are not beautiful at all. I think its absolutely wrong because i have seen that almost all of the philipino girls here are very beautiful and I admire them.......... :-).. wish i had some one to admire...lol

Everybody is beautiful i their own ways.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 31, 2006
It's all ok if they say we filipinos eat dogs, or thais eat cockroaches, or the chinese drink snake blood. It's our thing. If you don't like it then dont. As if you don't have something or practice something we dont like either. The problem starts when people look down on other peoples/races as if they are superior to them- that is called racial discrimination. And imho racists are far worse than people eating dogs.
yujinn
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 31, 2006
yujinn wrote:It's all ok if they say we filipinos eat dogs, or thais eat cockroaches, or the chinese drink snake blood. It's our thing. If you don't like it then dont. As if you don't have something or practice something we dont like either. The problem starts when people look down on other peoples/races as if they are superior to them- that is called racial discrimination. And imho racists are far worse than people eating dogs.

b cool yuji...nobody is rqascist if they are they are attacked by bunch f pitbulls and mauled so bad........it was joke by somebody....cool down 8)
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: tin...ur ignorant. Apr 08, 2006
Kitster wrote:TIN...you are down right ignorant...now where in the hell did you ever come up with the idea that filipinos dont eat dogs and cats? either you are a rich retarded brat from manila or ur just plain too ignorant to know about whats going on in your own country...ever been to the summer capital? oh yes...they eat dogs there...all over the country...dogs, cats...hell in marikina they started to eat the plecostumos (if ur one of those people who have "intel inside...idiot outside" computers, its called janitorfish)...

in new york, they had a play, by a filipino director called DOGEATERS...it talked about the culture and why filipinos are called that. if you are ashamed of coming from a country that is known to have SOME f its members to eat dogs and cats...(you can add the plecostumos on the list now) then why bother going outside and shaming your a$$? stay there and forever be ignorant...

such a sad note...ur being educated by a fellow countryman.

Whatever message you read in your screen tells these people who they are. You're lucky we would'nt be able to find out who you psychopaths are but remember this; if some like like you are able to think like this. This will be embedded in your psyche. "'Karma' strikes when you don't see it. "Believe me, its very real."
Torvalds
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 08, 2006
ARTIFICIAL INTELLEGENCE IS NO MATCH FOR NATURAL STUPIDITY!!!

You can remove the first part and just leave NATURAL STUPIDITY!!!

This is what makes the person who ever thought of this stupid quote.
Torvalds
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 09, 2006
Hehehehe..

thought the thread starter was trying to look for friends (Filipinos specifically) out here in DXB....

and what happened? ended talking about race/people and what they eat... and about a forumers pix.... :(

Oh well... Tin-Tin.. WELCOME to DUBAI.... and you think this forum is worst with the way some forumers reply??? wait till you experience some peeps (different nationalities involved...even ur Kabayans) up front...

Rudeness comes first.. inefficiency not a distant second....

Brave yourself.... ur in for a rough ride here....

Peace y'all :D
jgem
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat