Female Soldiers

Topic locked
Dec 17, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Those kind of women will never ever hold a gun and they're better only in beauty parlours and not in the warzones.

asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 17, 2006
oh hi asc_26 how r u long time no see where u been hiding :p
y is it that whenever i post u always reply back ;) somethings going on here and i m gonna get to da bottom of it :D

actually i dont think all these pretty girls are in da army. more like they models been hired to promote da army or something cos hey come on lets just admit it no pretty girl wants to get dirty ;) rite
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 17, 2006
rudeboy wrote:oh hi asc_26 how r u long time no see where u been hiding :p
y is it that whenever i post u always reply back ;) somethings going on here and i m gonna get to da bottom of it :D

OK. From now onwards i won't reply below your post. I think it's disturbing you. 8)

rudeboy wrote:actually i dont think all these pretty girls are in da army. more like they models been hired to promote da army or something cos hey come on lets just admit it no pretty girl wants to get dirty ;) rite

Pretty ladies are in the army. One American beauty queen has to relinquish her beauty title due to call of duty - Iraq. :wink:

You want to know the sergeant's name? :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 17, 2006
nooo noooo i luv it when u reply to me it shows that ur a inteligent girl who comes back at me with good points :P and sometimes u make me shut up like u just have now :S

no i dont wanna know da name of da American sergent cos i let u win happy :p
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 17, 2006
rudeboy wrote:nooo noooo i luv it when u reply to me it shows that ur a inteligent girl who comes back at me with good points :P and sometimes u make me shut up like u just have now :S

no i dont wanna know da name of da American sergent cos i let u win happy :p

Bwahahaha... :oops: :oops: :oops: The Devils are losing ehh.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 17, 2006
lol
man u r bad luck seriously for me :P cos i remember da first nite we met ;) and da devils lost a game they were winning :(

y couldnt u be my good luck charm :p
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat