Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 22, 2008
dubai is

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Feb 22, 2008
its fun living alone. u get to walk around naked around your appartment :D and u dont need to worry about retail :D aaaaaah the freedom ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2008
rudeboy wrote:its fun living alone. u get to walk around naked around your appartment :D and u dont need to worry about retail :D aaaaaah the freedom ;)

Aha...and standing near the window looking down on all those people on the street in their chic fashion sweating it out....I love the fashion brand bare nature :wink:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 22, 2008
reviewer wrote:
rudeboy wrote:its fun living alone. u get to walk around naked around your appartment :D and u dont need to worry about retail :D aaaaaah the freedom ;)

Aha...and standing near the window looking down on all those people on the street in their chic fashion sweating it out....I love the fashion brand bare nature :wink:

fashion brand should be called Free Willy :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2008
My superior intellect does not allow me to be addicted to anything. I pity the fool...!
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 23, 2008
rudeboy wrote:
reviewer wrote:

fashion brand should be called Free Willy :D

:lol: :lol: Spot on.....been a fan of that brand a long time as well the Morning Wood. :lol: :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 23, 2008
Hey nice to hear from you all...
Brittany
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat