Fags Are Cheap In Dubai

Topic locked
fags are cheap in dubai Nov 10, 2007
that makes me smoke a lot a day.is it a good thing or bad?

shopping20
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 10, 2007
It is absolutely a bad thing, but instead of seeing the price of the fags, see how much your health is worth..
maitha
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 11, 2007
smoke till you choke lil nigga

but i gots to say smokin must be a bad thing ... otherwise they would have raised the rates on u cheap punks that be gettin thrills of it ..

and ohh yea dont let the fag's nuts touch ur chin when you puttin it in your mouth to give it a suck'ulant pull .. cause thats a good thing an that will probably make em raise the rates.

remember.. choke.
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 11, 2007
If you break 1 million points in Guitar Hero it goes

YOU

ARE

FAGS!
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 13, 2007
Jamal wrote:smoke till you choke lil nigga

but i gots to say smokin must be a bad thing ... otherwise they would have raised the rates on u cheap punks that be gettin thrills of it ..

and ohh yea dont let the fag's nuts touch ur chin when you puttin it in your mouth to give it a suck'ulant pull .. cause thats a good thing an that will probably make em raise the rates.

remember.. choke.

rofl, the homophobe replied as expected. who are you trying to be anyways? Mr. Ali G? :lol:

WASAP HOMEI GEE!

back to topic, yes it is cheap i agree. though it wont be bother me much if it increased. i smoke only half a pack a day or less.
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 13, 2007
hahaha wat up chink ... you still stuck on ali g ... man get creative..

i mean just cause i reveal'd a fool that was tryin to point out that you chinks be cheap fags ... you dont gots to get all aggressive ..

and you dont need to come up here an tell us cause your throat is still in its elastical expansion process during the day that you can only handle half da deal ... an at night you can finish it all up deep throat style ... easy on the packs of fags you puffin on ...

here's is a fiver for you .. hmmm my bad a Piper .. for smilin at what i wrote .. you done proved the theory right a fool get a fool ..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 14, 2007
Jamal wrote:hahaha wat up chink ... you still stuck on ali g ... man get creative..

whats up dog :lol:

it been ages , since i saw u ! where is ur gay partner , what was his name ?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 14, 2007
HP wrote:
Jamal wrote:hahaha wat up chink ... you still stuck on ali g ... man get creative..

whats up dog :lol:

it been ages , since i saw u ! where is ur gay partner , what was his name ?

ssup gangsta!!! where's ISH :)
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 14, 2007
says up hp ...
yea its been a long time comin ur shine is dimmin .. an my gay partner he be with that nigga u name daddy givin him the ride of his life ... so holla at the dog for me when ya hear him woof'in after comin.

one love

lucifer da deal homie ... how u been

ish still around still puttin it down..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat