England V France What Channel

Topic locked
England v France what channel Nov 17, 2010
is this game showing in the UAE and if so does anybody knwo what channel?

DickDastardly
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: England V France What Channel Nov 17, 2010
If you got DU right about now, all the channels are open as a Eid promotion. There about a gazzlion sports channels on there right now. I'm sure its on somewhere there.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: England v France what channel Nov 18, 2010
DickDastardly wrote:is this game showing in the UAE and if so does anybody knwo what channel?

I don't know whether you got to watch it but you didn't miss much. The French walked all over us in the first 20 minutes, they were really handy. I watched till 10 minutes into the second half and then lost the will to live. Our best player, I thought, was Carroll, who by all accounts is following Joey Barton at Newcastle, and is a very naughty boy in real life. Talking of the French, and naughty boys, Zinedine Zidane has an advert on ITV, all in French, supporting Qatar's bid for the 2022 World Cup. Hello..never really took much notice of him when he was playing except when he stuck the nut on someone. I like him...and that accent...mmm
Bethsmum

same here mate, 10-15 mins into the second half then switched off. I thought Andy Carrol did well too much stronger than Crouch. Yeah he got into trouble think some girl accused him of stuff, he was out on bail i think but had to stay with Kevin Nolan and i think he's still living with him to try and get him to tone it down a bit.
DickDastardly
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Yes, Capello has had a word in his shell like, so the story goes. Most disappointing performance, a bit like my great love, City. Liverpool are not impressed that Gerard went off injured. After all they only have him and Torrence that come up to the mark lately.
Bethsmum

Re: England V France What Channel Nov 20, 2010
international matches are on Al JAzeera Sports!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: England v France what channel Nov 21, 2010
Have just watched my beloved Man City beat Fulham 1-4, they were awesome! We are now fourth in the Premiership, 3 points behind Chelsea and Man Utd and level on points with Arsenal. Tevez scored twice, with Zabaleta scoring 1 in front of Diego (hand of God) Maradonna who was guest of honour. YaYa Tore scored the third goal, what a name! If I was unfortunate enough to have another child and it was a boy, I would call him YaYa. Amazin name! Luckily enough when I had my first child, she was a girl, or she would have been called Rod Stewart.
Bethsmum

Re: England V France What Channel Nov 21, 2010
Footie....ZzzzzZzzzzZzzzzZzzzzzz
desertdudeshj

I know football isn't popular in Pakistan but bear with me, the cricket starts soon.
Bethsmum

Re: England V France What Channel Nov 21, 2010
Cricket ! as DD said I rather shoot myself in the face, then spend 5 days waiting for a draw !
desertdudeshj

Be my guest.
Bethsmum

Re: England V France What Channel Nov 22, 2010
man city will not win the premier league as long as manchini is in charge! that guy doesnt know how to attack at home! 0-0 against b'ham are matches where man city need to improve inorder to get to that 4th place! but overall yep they did play well against f'ham but f'ham aint really your top 5 team are they now ;)

As for yaya, nice name, a bit overweight and the guy isnot playing as he used to when he was with barca!

this year the leagues got a bit tough especially with totters, bolton and sunderland pulling off some suprise. so doubt man city will even get that 4th place!!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: England v France what channel Nov 22, 2010
They are fourth at the moment Rudeboy. I agree Mancini could do better wih his tactics. I can never understand why he sometimes leaves Adebayour on the bench. Man City fans were singing Mancini's praises yesterday and I do like the way he wears that blue and white scarf, very stylish. All things have to be considered. There is only one nicer looking manager at the moment and that's the special one.
Bethsmum

Re: England v France what channel Nov 23, 2010
Bethsmum wrote:They are fourth at the moment Rudeboy. I agree Mancini could do better wih his tactics. I can never understand why he sometimes leaves Adebayour on the bench. Man City fans were singing Mancini's praises yesterday and I do like the way he wears that blue and white scarf, very stylish. All things have to be considered. There is only one nicer looking manager at the moment and that's the special one.

near the end of last season they were fourth and we all know what happened on the last day of the season when they ended up 5th behind the totters! so a long way to go and they need to improve if they really want that 4th position.

aaah the special one, dont worry he should be back with Man u once fergie is dead and buried :D

really what is with women and footballers/managers?? Do you guys watch football or do you watch the ball skills ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Rudeboy, show me a woman that doesn't like some ball action :wink:
Bethsmum

Re: England V France What Channel Nov 23, 2010
Portia de Rossi - cant believe so many women like her get "wasted" :(
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

You want to get in there Rudeboy, maybe you can show her the error of her ways.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat