Topic locked
Dubai Weather Apr 07, 2003
Hi there.
How is weather in Dubai?
I heard it's terribly hot.

Artisto
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 14, 2003
Dubai's temperature changes throughout the year. I grabbed the following from http://www.tenuae.com/

In the summer (April to September), temperatures in the UAE will very between 38-48°C in the daytime while at night it will very between 26-30°C with high humidity levels. In the winter (October to March), the days are sunny and pleasant with an average of 26°C, while nights are cool with an average of 15°C.

May 05, 2003
Yeah in summer it's really hot.
The hell starts from the middle of May to September.
BTW This year it was quite cool. :D
But it's coming...
GamaniaK
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 12, 2009
I've gone back to the VERY FIRST posting on Dubai General Chat on APRIL 7th 2003 ...........AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED WEATHER-WISE ..............IT IS STILL BL**DY HOT!!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 12, 2009
Of course !! That is the first posting currently listed. Other earlier postings may have bitten the dust........along with their authors!!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 12, 2009
RedKite wrote:AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED

and you're suprised by it?

:|
G to tha T
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 12, 2009
RedKite wrote:I've gone back to the VERY FIRST posting on Dubai General Chat on APRIL 7th 2003 ...........AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED WEATHER-WISE ..............IT IS STILL BL**DY HOT!!!

Were you expecting snow and sleet?? Flooding??? For seasons: summer, fall, winter and spring??

It's the freakin desert!!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oct 12, 2009
The heat must be getting to you Bora Bora !!

The whole point was that I lifted a posting from April 2003.
OF COURSE I KNOW it is hot,, so cut the sarcasm !!

Mind you, if Dubai is MEANT to have "climate change " like every OTHER pigging place if one believes Al Gore and his green gurus........then you SHOULD be having something very different from 2003 !!!

We are all meant to have "CHANGE" ,according to the green-soaked "truth" Press !!!!!!!!

By the way, your sarcasm is also misguided when it is aimed at me!!

We spent a week on the Costa Romantica cruising the Persian Gulf OR Arabian Gulf in January 2008.

Then we spent 5 days in a hotel in Dubai.

There was NO SUN AT ALL for 5 days; George Bush came on one day..........and FIVE INCHES OF FREAKING RAIN , WITH FLOODS ON EVERY ROUNDABOUT ON THE NEXT DAY !!

George Bush must have done a rain dance!!!

SO DON'T GET SARCASTIC ABOUT "FREAKING DESERT" TO ME!!!

IF I WERE TO JUDGE IT BY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE........DUBAI IS THE LEAST SUNNY , WETTEST PLACE ON THE PLANET!!....FLOODED OUT!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 12, 2009
G to tha T.

Do you THINK I am "surprised" by it !!! It is meant to be HUMOROUS , because it is SIX YEARS since the last posting!!

The WEATHER may not have changed............BUT BY 'ECK THE FINANCIAL CLIMATE IN DUBAI HAS UNDERGONE CERTAIN "CLIMATE CHANGE" !!!!!!!!!

YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY "HURRICANE GREEDY" and LOADS OF TWISTERS [ 2 legged ones!!]

ALL YOU NEED NOW IS A TSUNAMI COMING DOWN FROM THE STRAITS OF HORMUZ TO WASH THE SAND ISLANDS AWAY !!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat