Dubai De Nihon No Hito Desu Ka?

Topic locked
Dubai de Nihon no hito desu ka? Nov 22, 2004
Hi, just moved to Dubai from London, where most of my good friends were from Tokyo. I was taking courses as well and got my first degree in Japanese level 1.
Was hoping I could meet some Japanese people here as well, or possibiliy find someone who'd be willing to tutor me in Japanese?

Thanks loads.

X
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 22, 2004
hey welcome to the city of platinum

havent seen many japs in this country but we got alot of chinnese here, anyways good luck in ur search for them.. though u could get intouch with one of the members here called ISH he has alot of far east connectiong might be able to help you out in ur search..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 22, 2004
yeah yeah Ish and his connections ..humph - NO COMMENTS
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 22, 2004
Thanks Jamal, appreciate it. Well I guess I just hope for the best and keep posting these messages and hopefully I will find my Japanese savior!

Thanks again

Jan 23, 2005
Hello....I went to Japan a year ago and I learned the Japanese Language,you can say Im in Level 3,perhaps.

Now Im planning to move to Dubai by March.

Do you know any Japanese company in Dubai? It would be a lot easier to apply there.

:D
Zam

Mar 07, 2005
Toshiba construction,.. i guess they are the main contractor in the jebel ali DEWA project (correct me pls if im wrong) ... you ought to check that out,...
UAQ 846 AM PINOY FM sa AM
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat