Dubai Night Club

Topic locked
Dubai Night Club May 15, 2008
Hey guys.... i need to know if there is any nice nightclub in dubai. because i vitied few ones.....all i saw there were prostitutes...i want know abt any club where there are not only prostitutes but europeans or americans come.... and do tell me the entry free also

NaughtyOne
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 15, 2008
Chi at the Lodge is always a good bet, lots of different people in there. Barasti is a major expat hangout and free.

Those are probably the best two, but please note that guys get a rough deal in this town, you always have to pay entrance to go in, unless you go very early or it's a special offer night.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 15, 2008
is lords any hotel or what? in which area is it located? at time time shud i go tonight?
NaughtyOne
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 15, 2008
What the heck is Lords? What are you talking about?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 15, 2008
sorry i meant lodge......... where this >>>Chi at the Lodge is located
NaughtyOne
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 15, 2008
Oh sorry hehe, yes The Lodge is located next to Al Nasr Leisure land, behind the American hospital.

Any cab driver will know where it is.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 15, 2008
is enjoyment n good time guaranted? ;)

if i didnt enjoy u gonna pay a penalty for that......lol

done? :)

i might go tonight
NaughtyOne
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 15, 2008
How can I guarantee that? Depends who you go with, what mood you;re in and if you like the music.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 15, 2008
ummmm im new in dubai....so no gf yet.... so ill go alone...... will i find any gal there?
NaughtyOne
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 15, 2008
You don't need to have a gf, find some guy friends to go with. There's always lots of girls there, but they don't like the sleazy chat up types, I'm telling you now.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 15, 2008
ok suggest me........how shud i approach them si can have one gal with me there for a drink or some nice chat time
NaughtyOne
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 15, 2008
It's trial and error I'm afraid, but last time I was there a load of guys ended up talking to the hand because they were lame.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 15, 2008
did u get rude to the guys approcahed u ?

are their prostitutes also?
NaughtyOne
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 17, 2008
This post just made me laugh my ass off..........
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

May 18, 2008
Hello Naughty One

You sound like a good sort. I sometimes consider myself a little on the naughty side, especially when mumsy asks me to lay off the Sunny D. What the old crone doesn't know won't hurt her (which is more than can be said for the last round of medication I put her on ;) tee hee).

Anyhoo, I'm always on the look-out for a solid wingman and you sound like just the fellow. What I'm ideally looking for, is someone with a slight veneer of desperation, coupled with the pronounced air of 'stalker'. You sound perfect.

I've got it all worked out. You'll stand at one end of the bar, and I'll be at the other. I'll let you 'work your magic' and hopefully you'll have driven them all to my end in no time. I'll do the old 'roll the eyes' thing and throw in a few "tsk, what is the world coming too" and before you know it we'll be whisking a few hot young fillies off to TGIF for a slap up fajita and somenon-alcoholic pina colada's (I say 'we', but I mean that we'll all meet you there, okay?).

Drop me a line poste haste.

The Doc
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

May 18, 2008
NaughtyOne wrote:ok suggest me........how shud i approach them si can have one gal with me there for a drink or some nice chat time

So give us all an update :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 28, 2008
NaughtyOne wrote:ok suggest me........how shud i approach them si can have one gal with me there for a drink or some nice chat time

What the?!?!?! just got out of mama's crib?
v8chris
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 08, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:You don't need to have a gf, find some guy friends to go with. There's always lots of girls there, but they don't like the sleazy chat up types, I'm telling you now.

congrats when did u become a pimp, u were a hooker a year back
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat